Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    Greytop, are you combining the CN thread and the food thread?
    And who wants to be on a stinkin' diet?
    No one wants to be on diet, especially on this thread !
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Definitely not!

And speaking of food ...

Did anyone notice that Jonas ate a lot of food in Nightwalkers ... I wish he had of kept doing that, I thought it was too funny - especially the toast, so out of nowhere. He eats in most episodes, but he should of done it more, it could have been his little thing.

He made that food look sooooo good.
      Oh, for cryin out loud! Not another StarGate fan.

Now recruiting: http://s9.invisionfree.com/StarGate_XTreme/index.php

"And you felt it absolutly necessary - to REALLY slap me?"

Comment

Originally posted by JonasQuinn
        Definitely not!

And speaking of food ...

Did anyone notice that Jonas ate a lot of food in Nightwalkers ... I wish he had of kept doing that, I thought it was too funny - especially the toast, so out of nowhere. He eats in most episodes, but he should of done it more, it could have been his little thing.

He made that food look sooooo good.
        I think he did it because it was all new for him. I don't know how the food tastes on Kelowna, but it must be definitely very bad.

Comment

You gotta like a man who likes his food...

I like the fact that he was unashamed of his penchant for food...who knows, it might have been instrumental in innoculating him against naquadria radiation...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            You gotta like a man who likes his food...

I like the fact that he was unashamed of his penchant for food...who knows, it might have been instrumental in innoculating him against naquadria radiation...
            LOL ! That's a good theory ! He seemed to be the only one immuned to naquadria radiation on Langara. Look at all the other guys on this planet, they're all crazy.

Comment

Lol, I love it! It's just so funny, hes always eating.

Sorry ... simple mind here folks!

Comment

I miss Jonas. His child like awe to things here on Earth!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Here's another pic from Nightstalkers...
                  Is he eating or is he eating?

sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hurrah! He's eating again. I loved Nightwalkers, one of my favourite Jonas episodes ... why can't they bring him back????

By the way ... seems as good a place as any - can anyone tell me what Thunk is surposed to mean ... just annoys me cause I've never heard it before ... I can guess, but I dunno!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JonasQuinn
                      Hurrah! He's eating again. I loved Nightwalkers, one of my favourite Jonas episodes ... why can't they bring him back????

By the way ... seems as good a place as any - can anyone tell me what Thunk is surposed to mean ... just annoys me cause I've never heard it before ... I can guess, but I dunno!!!!
                      "Thunk" is the sound made by an ogling fan of a particularly mouthwatering television character when they swoon... it is especially resonant when the fan in question is remiss in spreading pillows in the ogling vicinity.
                      sigpic

Comment

Another pic from Nightwalkers :

Let's get some lunch !

Comment

Hi, all!

Okay, we have a new home, so it only seems right that we should wake up the thread a bit.

I love this picture - they all look like they're having such fun, and Corin is definitely one of the group.

Ahhhhh . . . season six. . . I remember it well.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Yay! I'd thought I'd have to be the one to do it. Jonas Quinn is an aquired taste I think.

A couple of pics for 3 reasons:
                            - finished a fic, yay!
                            - finally saw an episode of Parker Lewis. (Milla Jovovich, where did I get the idea that she was an Eastern European who couldn't speak English until doing the Fifth Element ) Now I need to get hold of the rest of the series.
                            - CSI New York. I know he was in it for about 12 seconds, but slimmed down, short hair, CSI lighting on that bone structure? WOW!
                            Acting was good as well, because I was watching for that obviously. Didn't like how they solved it though - New York being the forefront of high-definition CCTV cameras I see
                            Did I mention short hair & CSI lighting on that bone structure?

Ahem.
                            I'm done, move along there's nothing to see here.

Comment

Yay... someone's revived the thread...

I've been going through Season 7 and feel the loss of his presence acutely. I still can't really understand why they couldn't have kept him on in some capacity... in a recurring role perhaps... You can see it in his eyes... he definitely didn't want to leave... a poignant moment.
                              The hair in Fallout was a throwback to the Beatles... did somebody in Langaria discover the 60s?

Frankly speaking, I thought Sam had some of her best interaction with Jonas... they had such a great dynamic. He was someone who could keep up with the pace. It was great that she could bounce her ideas off someone who could understand what she was saying and not just prattle mechanically a whole bunch of jargon surrounded by awestruck men...
                              sigpic

Comment

wow....i never relised he was so thunkalishous!!!! ooooooo, i've got myself some thunking to do !!! *drools at pictures* why are men in stargate so damn fine?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X