Can't get to the site.

oh! why???
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
      oh! why???

No clue...maybe TPTB just don't want us to have our Jonas party today.

That is so NOT right.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Anya, my Jonas clone just got back and Jack wants an explanation before he heads out your way.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...as/horses1.jpg
        I didn't tell them anything, Anya...I swear.[/center]
        Admiral you gave him this idea in the first place...I just let him try it.

Comment

That is so NOT right.

All fixed!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onas/cure4.jpg
            That is so NOT right.[/center]
            I guess they really don't want us to have our party because I can't get into the site either! We might have to have our little party here instead. I brought Corin...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              I guess they really don't want us to have our party because I can't get into the site either! We might have to have our little party here instead. I brought Corin...
              Hey! I was there, at that event!

Comment

All fixed!

And the vid is terrific!

Comment

Admiral you gave him this idea in the first place...I just let him try it.
                  Pah...leassse...spare me. I only suggest the fuzzy hair so he could tickle you...not the rest of it.

Comment

Party? Can I come? Just tell me what to bring.

Comment

Hey! I was there, at that event!
                      Finally got the vid to come up. Great job Janna!! It was awesome!
                      This was the event that he was wearing the hat and everyone made him take it off, right? He put it on backwards for awhile.

Comment

Finally got the vid to come up. Great job Janna!! It was awesome!
                        This was the event that he was wearing the hat and everyone made him take it off, right? He put it on backwards for awhile.
                        Gotta love that camera angle.

Comment

Unfortunately I can't access the video...major bummer, was really loking forward to seeing it.
                          Also guys, PLEASE don't forget to send in your well wishes for the Birthday page, I've only got a handful at the moment Remember, you can add photos fic or whatever to make it that extra bit special I'm going to start the page this weekend. [email protected]

Love all the pix you're posting!

Oh and for all of you who contributed to the gifts, I sent off for them yesterday Hopefully they'll arrive soon and I'll send them off in time to reach Corin on his B'day.

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                            Unfortunately I can't access the video...major bummer, was really loking forward to seeing it.
                            Also guys, PLEASE don't forget to send in your well wishes for the Birthday page, I've only got a handful at the moment Remember, you can add photos fic or whatever to make it that extra bit special I'm going to start the page this weekend. [email protected]

Love all the pix you're posting!

Oh and for all of you who contributed to the gifts, I sent off for them yesterday Hopefully they'll arrive soon and I'll send them off in time to reach Corin on his B'day.
                            Sending the well wishes shortly...btw...is there an address for snail mail so we can send cards?

Comment

If you send me the cards I'll send them along with his gifts in one big package.

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                                If you send me the cards I'll send them along with his gifts in one big package.
                                Okies...and where is your addy? Sorry, I have yet to navigate your entire site.

Comment

Working...
                                X