No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party's tomorrow...we'll look for you. If you have AIM or MSN IM I can drop you a holler.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Jonas is not convinced that you fully understand the subtle nuances in all their intimate detail. He's coming over to give you an object lesson. Milk chocolate work for you?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eling10031.jpg
      Whew, is it hot in here or is just me. Um, yeah milk chocolate works for me just fine. *Anya, fans herself in expectation of Jonas's visit.*

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        Whew, is it hot in here or is just me. Um, yeah milk chocolate works for me just fine. *Anya, fans herself in expectation of Jonas's visit.*

He's on his way...

Darn it...Paul changed the access code again...Admiral...I need an override!

Comment

Let me try. Hold on, Anya.

Comment

AQOJoC: Thanks, Jack...I don't want to keep Anya waiting.
            AQOJaC: Yes, well she can thank me tomorrow after she sends you back.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/descent5.jpg

AQOJoC: Thanks, Jack...I don't want to keep Anya waiting.
              AQOJaC: Yes, well she can thank me tomorrow after she sends you back.
              Thanks Jack and Admiral. I am going home with Jonas to enjoy our night. I will thank you properly tomorrow Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                Thanks Jack and Admiral. I am going home with Jonas to enjoy our night. I will thank you properly tomorrow Jack.

AQOJaC: You bet you will. Uh...and I prefer vanilla to chocolate.

Comment

AQOJaC: You bet you will. Uh...and I prefer vanilla to chocolate.
                  Vanilla it is then. Until tommorrow. *blows Jack a kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                    Depressed because of my illness. But I'm glad I've finished my music video. I wish I could snap out of it. But I think only one thing would snap me out of it, a nice big hug and telling me that everythings going to be alright.
                    I'm sending you a big hug through cyberspace. Hang in there, Janna! It will be okay. I'm sorry, sweetie. What are you feeling? Are you in pain? I will pray for you. I wish Corin could be there right now, cheering you up.
                    I vote we have a party when Janna's vid comes online tomorrow. Like a premiere. We could break out the ice cream one more time before the weather gets too cold.
                    Great idea!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Jerin...you're a real party animal...we all know that.

I swear, Jerin, I only told her about the parts you said I could.

Comment

Jerin...you're a real party animal...we all know that.

I swear, Jerin, I only told her about the parts you said I could.
                        Jerin: I didn't say you could tell her. I said you could only SHOW her.
                        AdmiralJoC: I'm sorry. Better get to work then.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                          Jerin: I didn't say you could tell her. I said you could only SHOW her.
                          AdmiralJoC: I'm sorry. Better get to work then.

Woo hoo!

Comment

Anya, my Jonas clone just got back and Jack wants an explanation before he heads out your way.

I didn't tell them anything, Anya...I swear.

Comment

Hi Guys!

My new video is now on my website. Sorry for the delay!

Please tell me what you think
                              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                              The Strongest Will Survive!
                              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                                Hi Guys!

My new video is now on my website. Sorry for the delay!

Please tell me what you think
                                Hey, there!

Can't get to the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X