Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I am up for this. Please keep in mind my computer skills are limited. But I will try to help as much as I can. I have photos if nothing else.

Admiral!!! You are in big trouble with the paddle right now. He is looking for you!

I'm under by Cam Clone's protection at the moment...don't believe me...go check that thread...you'll see.

Comment

Ah-oh...looks like Jonas caught me while Cam was out to lunch...

Looks like he wants to have a private chat in the woods. I'd best go take my punishment.

Comment

Ok, I am going to post some pretty Jonas pics to entice the thunkers to return to this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Ah-oh...looks like Jonas caught me while Cam was out to lunch...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsaken8164.jpg

Looks like he wants to have a private chat in the woods. I'd best go take my punishment.
          Yeah go take your punishment...he wants to find out what tickle the Jonas clone is all about...

Comment

Nice pics, Anya.

BTW...Jonas wants to know when you'll be coming by to tickle him. The spot under his desk is free...for now.

Comment

Doesn't anybody want to play tickle the Jonas clone?

Comment

Nice pics, Anya.

BTW...Jonas wants to know when you'll be coming by to tickle him. The spot under his desk is free...for now.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edemption2.jpg
                *Anya drops everthing she is doing and runs immediately over to see Jonas.*
                Tell him I am on my way and to get ready!

Comment

Me want some cheering up..... I'm feeling really down in the dumps.
                  Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                  The Strongest Will Survive!
                  I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/jonasredemption5.jpg
                    Doesn't anybody want to play tickle the Jonas clone?[/center]
                    Oh!Oh! Pick me, pick me!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      *Anya drops everthing she is doing and runs immediately over to see Jonas.*
                      Tell him I am on my way and to get ready!

He's ready...moved to a bigger table so you could have more room.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                        What's up Janna? How can we help? Jonas is sending you kisses and hugs to make you feel better.

Comment

Can't have my girls down in the dumps...what to do...

I could punch out the offending personage...

I could whisk janna away into the forest to keep her safe...

How 'bout we start out by trying the 'come hither' smile?

Comment

Depressed because of my illness. But I'm glad I've finished my music video. I wish I could snap out of it. But I think only one thing would snap me out of it, a nice big hug and telling me that everythings going to be alright.
                            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                            The Strongest Will Survive!
                            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

He's ready...moved to a bigger table so you could have more room.
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...htwalkers4.jpg
                              Good! I just hope he is prepared for what I have in mind.

Comment

Depressed because of my illness. But I'm glad I've finished my music video. I wish I could snap out of it. But I think only one thing would snap me out of it, a nice big hug and telling me that everythings going to be alright.

You got it...just sit right down on the lap there...

Comment

Working...
                                X