Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerin
    I LOVE when you "prepare" him.
    Careful, jerin...people will start to think you've picked up Jonas' thing for observation.

P.S. I'm working more this week on his vacation journal story.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Jerin,

Be careful the PG paddle has his eye on you!

When the PG paddle is so gorgeous, they can have whatever they want on me. Ouch! Just got beat by the paddle.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Careful, jerin...people will start to think you've picked up Jonas' thing for observation.
        Ha-ha. I did pick it up.

P.S. I'm working more this week on his vacation journal story.
        Can't wait to read his journal.

Comment

When the PG paddle is so gorgeous, they can have whatever they want on me. Ouch! Just got beat by the paddle.

You deserved it...but you do not seem to mind it either. Hmm. I agree he is gorgeous! Maybe I should get in line for the beatings. Ouch! I was joking! Darn paddle.

Comment

Jannagalaxy makes great music videos, including ones that were nominated for awards. Maybe she'd like to make one for his b-day? (Janna: hint, hint!)
            Ok, you've twisted my arm! I'll do one. Well as soon as you suggested I start to work on it.

You guys are an influence to my imagingation.

I've decided to call it "The Unsung Hero" But I've also got to do my atlantis costume for the convention in novmber and do more of my story and update my website.

Jee, it's all go. Nov-March is always busy! Conventions! 4 Nuclear Family birthdays (one in november, three in jan, two on the same day, yep I'm a twin.)

Anyway, I like keeping busy. It takes my mind off the dark parts of my life.

Well,

I'll give a sneak pre-view on friday to see what people think of it. I'll send the time later on. As I'll proberly put it on for only 5 hours then take it off.

How does that sound?
            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
            The Strongest Will Survive!
            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Anya, check your PMs, please.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1]He is the perfect man.
                [SIZE="1"][QUOTE]

Hmmm.... my thoughts exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                  Ok, you've twisted my arm! I'll do one. Well as soon as you suggested I start to work on it.

I've decided to call it "The Unsung Hero" But I've also got to do my atlantis costume for the convention in novmber and do more of my story and update my website.

Jee, it's all go. Nov-March is always busy! Conventions! 4 Nuclear Family birthdays (one in november, three in jan, two on the same day, yep I'm a twin.)

Well,

I'll give a sneak pre-view on friday to see what people think of it. I'll send the time later on. As I'll proberly put it on for only 5 hours then take it off.

How does that sound?
                  Sounds good Janna!! Will keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Hi guys! I'm working on that video...at the mo I'm pleased with it.

Comment

Well,

How does that sound?
                      (((Janna))) It's good to see your posts. I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone on the thread when I say I can't wait to see your work.

You're going to the convention in Nov? Will Corin be there? If so, I was thinking of an idea. On the Samanda thread, they do a great thing where they put together a book with lots of artwork and other positive stuff about the character and the actor personally. Then they sent it to Amanda Tapping. For Corin's birthday, I was thinking of quoting some of the very nice things that have been said about him, and placing it on Adele's website. However, if you're seeing him in person, maybe we could take that a step further and place other stuff in the book, too. I can't think of a better person to give it to him then you. Our queen, Admiral, and 2IC, Anya, Smurf, Buc252, Amanda Eros, LJQ, Proxyblue, Crichton, WhatFateAlmondRoca, Lys, Coley, and the list goes on of great people on this thread who've said good things about him. What does everyone else think about the idea? I'd of course want your permission before quoting anything you've said. Let me know. (Waits wide-eyed & holding her breath)

Comment

(((Janna))) It's good to see your posts. I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone on the thread when I say I can't wait to see your work.

You're going to the convention in Nov? Will Corin be there? If so, I was thinking of an idea. On the Samanda thread, they do a great thing where they put together a book with lots of artwork and other positive stuff about the character and the actor personally. Then they sent it to Amanda Tapping. For Corin's birthday, I was thinking of quoting some of the very nice things that have been said about him, and placing it on Adele's website. However, if you're seeing him in person, maybe we could take that a step further and place other stuff in the book, too. I can't think of a better person to give it to him then you. Our queen, Admiral, and 2IC, Anya, Smurf, Buc252, Amanda Eros, LJQ, Proxyblue, Crichton, WhatFateAlmondRoca, Lys, Coley, and the list goes on of great people on this thread who've said good things about him. What does everyone else think about the idea? I'd of course want your permission before quoting anything you've said. Let me know. (Waits wide-eyed & holding her breath)
                        Hey, Jerin! Great idea! I sent a message for a Joe Flanigan fan book and the person who did it used Adobe (I think)...she made the page look like it was written in Ancient then she 'apologized' and translated the message to English. It was a hoot!

I'll chip in...I don't have Adobe to create a book with, but I have a photobucket album and I can help with editing some photos to make them fit, or lighten/brighten now...so...who else is up for this?

AQOJoC: Photos? Messages? Admiral, I thought you said we were going to play tickle the Jonas clone today.
                        AQO: We will, Jonas. We just need a few volunteers.
                        AQOJoC: Maybe you could start?
                        AQO: Sure, anything for my Jonas...just sit at your desk and I'll crawl underneath...

AQOJoC: That's better.

Comment

I two think it's a great idea!

Oh, BTW I've finshed that music video....jee, it only took a couple of hours.

Comment

I two think it's a great idea!

Oh, BTW I've finshed that music video....jee, it only took a couple of hours.

When you're properly motivated with awesome material to work with...it's a piece of cake.

Comment

When you're properly motivated with awesome material to work with...it's a piece of cake.

That's true

Comment

Hey, Jerin! Great idea! I sent a message for a Joe Flanigan fan book and the person who did it used Adobe (I think)...she made the page look like it was written in Ancient then she 'apologized' and translated the message to English. It was a hoot!

I'll chip in...I don't have Adobe to create a book with, but I have a photobucket album and I can help with editing some photos to make them fit, or lighten/brighten now...so...who else is up for this?
                                I am up for this. Please keep in mind my computer skills are limited. But I will try to help as much as I can. I have photos if nothing else.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/changeling10033.jpg

AQOJoC: Photos? Messages? Admiral, I thought you said we were going to play tickle the Jonas clone today.
                                AQO: We will, Jonas. We just need a few volunteers.
                                AQOJoC: Maybe you could start?
                                AQO: Sure, anything for my Jonas...just sit at your desk and I'll crawl underneath...
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../fallen961.jpg
                                AQOJoC: That's better.[/center]
                                Admiral!!! You are in big trouble with the paddle right now. He is looking for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X