No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon everyone...Actually I am the only one here...Hmm. Suddenly I am feeling very loney and so is Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Good afternoon everyone...Actually I am the only one here...Hmm. Suddenly I am feeling very loney and so is Jonas.
      Ah...poor babies...

If the phone will stop ringing...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Ah...poor babies...

If the phone will stop ringing...

Ok, we'll stop ringing......I just wanted to tell him how much I care for him! Didn't know I was hurting him!
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
          Ok, we'll stop ringing......I just wanted to tell him how much I care for him! Didn't know I was hurting him!
          LOL! Glad to see I am not alone. Yeah. I feel better now and I will stop whining. For now...hehe.

Jonas has presents for his favorite thunkers...

Comment

Presents????

On Columbus Day/Thanksgiving????

I think Jonas is confusing his holidays again.

Comment

Presents????

On Columbus Day/Thanksgiving????

I think Jonas is confusing his holidays again.
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/descent1.jpg
              HaHa! You know how sweet and thoughtful Jonas can be. He is just trying to tell us he loves us...for no reason...He is the perfect man.
              Now you have hurt his feelings...he is taking his pressies back til Christmas.

Comment

I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. I'll be right over to make him all better.

Comment

I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. I'll be right over to make him all better.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...coming_885.jpg
                  Awe...that is such a cute picture. He feels better already.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Awe...that is such a cute picture. He feels better already.
                    We aim to pleasure...I mean please.

Comment

We aim to pleasure...I mean please.
                      Congratulations on 2,500 posts! My Jonas clone is very proud. He's coming over for the day, to congratulate you. Then I need him back for scientific research.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                        Hey, Adele! Welcome aboard. We love Corin. Thanks for your great website. A few of us Jonas fans stopped by and have great things to say about your site. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely send a message. Jannagalaxy makes great music videos, including ones that were nominated for awards. Maybe she'd like to make one for his b-day? (Janna: hint, hint!) She has great stories of meeting him in person. How about you? Please do share. Quite a few of the lovely people on this thread are also great fanfic writers. Maybe they'd like to send Jonas-centric fics along? Anyagate and I were discussing how Jonas' character becomes even more endearing when you find out how sweet the actor playing him is. Thanks again for the info and my Jonas clone sends you hugs.
                        It's good to be here Yes, I agree, Jonas was a great character, what's not to love about him? And Corin is even greater He's a wonderful actor and soooo talented and appreciative of his fans That's why I want the Birthday webpage to be special So anything you want to add just send it in <hint, hint>

Comment

Congratulations on 2,500 posts! My Jonas clone is very proud. He's coming over for the day, to congratulate you. Then I need him back for scientific research.

Yummies!

I'll get him all prepped and ready for you, dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                            It's good to be here Yes, I agree, Jonas was a great character, what's not to love about him? And Corin is even greater He's a wonderful actor and soooo talented and appreciative of his fans That's why I want the Birthday webpage to be special So anything you want to add just send it in <hint, hint>
                            Good to have you here Piglet. I guess I thougt you knew about us stalk..uh..thunkers here.(Jerin I borrowed your line) I am glad you decided to join us.

Comment

Yummies!

I'll get him all prepped and ready for you, dear.
                              I LOVE when you "prepare" him.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

I LOVE when you "prepare" him.
                                Jerin,

Be careful the PG paddle has his eye on you!

Comment

Working...
                                X