No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I show up and then everyone else leaves. What's the deal? Are you all trying to tell me something?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Ok, I show up and then everyone else leaves. What's the deal? Are you all trying to tell me something?

Sorry...busy playing catch up at the office. I have to work to feed my clones and we all know how much Jonas alone eats. Imagine adding in Jack, Paul, Evil Daniel, Shep and Cam!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Sorry...busy playing catch up at the office. I have to work to feed my clones and we all know how much Jonas alone eats. Imagine adding in Jack, Paul, Evil Daniel, Shep and Cam!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...htwalkers2.jpg
        Wow, you really do have your hands full don't you? You should make your clones chip in on the work. I do. They like to be "useful".

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Wow, you really do have your hands full don't you? You should make your clones chip in on the work. I do. They like to be "useful".

They help when they can, but their primary duties come first. Shoulder rubs and foot massages are very important for my mental health.

AQOJoC: And giving her adoring looks helps her, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            Noooooo!! No Vala. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever! Not for the guys I like, Jack and Jonas, and not even for the guys I hate, like Daniel!

Sorry, hate hate hate hate this character. She doesn't deserve to breath the air in the Mountain in my book.
            Sorry, bit confused... Do I put the mark in the Jonas/Vala positive box or Jonas/Vala negative box?

Comment

no bells...maybe it's in the old Heliopolis archive...
              Unfortunately, nope.
              I have to say, there is an awful lot of S/J ship fic about on heliopolis, but on a positive note ( ), suprisingly few Meridian fixes.

Tried another search on google. No sale, but I did find a Batman & House crossover fic. I'm most intrigued.

Comment

Can I say big "Get well soon" to any one feeling/or has been feeling a bit sickly.

Now where's my hazmat suit...

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                  Unfortunately, nope.
                  I have to say, there is an awful lot of S/J ship fic about on heliopolis, but on a positive note ( ), suprisingly few Meridian fixes.

Tried another search on google. No sale, but I did find a Batman & House crossover fic. I'm most intrigued.
                  You are so sweet Smurf...you are still trying to find that fic for me. Thanks for all your hard searching. Batman & House? You are intrigued and I'm confused.

Comment

They help when they can, but their primary duties come first. Shoulder rubs and foot massages are very important for my mental health.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...shadow8311.jpg
                    AQOJoC: And giving her adoring looks helps her, too. [/center]
                    Well of course!

Comment

Can I say big "Get well soon" to any one feeling/or has been feeling a bit sickly.

Now where's my hazmat suit...
                      Thanks and Ha ha. Jonas is looking after us...

Comment

Is it me or does Jonas look overly pleased you're confined to bed? Working him hard are we?

Re: that House / Batman fic. Apparently Dr. House has a secret, so it may be confusing and intrigueging (I so haven't spelt that right).
                        Off topic - as if I wasn't already - Hugh Laurie woz robbed. He deserved to win an Emmy for his role.

Comment

Is it me or does Jonas look overly pleased you're confined to bed? Working him hard are we?
                          Um, not too hard. We spend plenty of time resting after we(DELETED BY THE PG POLICE) as well.

Re: that House / Batman fic. Apparently Dr. House has a secret, so it may be confusing and intrigueging (I so haven't spelt that right).
                          Off topic - as if I wasn't already - Hugh Laurie woz robbed. He deserved to win an Emmy for his role.
                          I will admit I am out of the loop on that one. I do not watch House. But I will agree with you if you want.

Well goodnight everyone and have a good weekend. Happy thunking!

Comment

House is great fun. He takes snark to another level.

Jonas is still hot with half his face covered http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...n/frozen17.jpg

Have a good weekend Anya.

Comment

Why haven't I visited this little section of Gateworld??? :LOL!

I think most of you will already know this, but I'm trying to reach out to as many of Corin's fans as possible. I am making a webpage of messages for his Birthday on corinnemec.com. If you would like to send a message send it to [email protected]. You may send in artwork, fanfic (short), photos or anything else to make your message attractive. Corin does visit the site and WILL read them.
                              I'm also collecting contributions for his gifts. Half is going to a charity gift in which Corin will get a certificate and the other half a gift for him, which looks like it will be a 'star'. The more contributions, the bigger the gifts, and the more we will be helping a charity. Deadline for contributins to the gifts is tommorrow. My paypal ID is [email protected]. Everyone contributing to the gifts will have their names in a birthday card that will be sent to him.
                              I'm collecting messages up to October 31st.

Hugs
                              Adele
                              xox
                              www.corinnemec.com
                              http://107597.aceboard.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                                Why haven't I visited this little section of Gateworld??? :LOL!

I think most of you will already know this, but I'm trying to reach out to as many of Corin's fans as possible. I am making a webpage of messages for his Birthday on corinnemec.com. If you would like to send a message send it to [email protected]. You may send in artwork, fanfic (short), photos or anything else to make your message attractive. Corin does visit the site and WILL read them.
                                I'm also collecting contributions for his gifts. Half is going to a charity gift in which Corin will get a certificate and the other half a gift for him, which looks like it will be a 'star'. The more contributions, the bigger the gifts, and the more we will be helping a charity. Deadline for contributins to the gifts is tommorrow. My paypal ID is [email protected]. Everyone contributing to the gifts will have their names in a birthday card that will be sent to him.
                                I'm collecting messages up to October 31st.

Hugs
                                Adele
                                xox
                                www.corinnemec.com
                                http://107597.aceboard.net/
                                Hey, Adele! Welcome aboard. We love Corin. Thanks for your great website. A few of us Jonas fans stopped by and have great things to say about your site. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely send a message. Jannagalaxy makes great music videos, including ones that were nominated for awards. Maybe she'd like to make one for his b-day? (Janna: hint, hint!) She has great stories of meeting him in person. How about you? Please do share. Quite a few of the lovely people on this thread are also great fanfic writers. Maybe they'd like to send Jonas-centric fics along? Anyagate and I were discussing how Jonas' character becomes even more endearing when you find out how sweet the actor playing him is. Thanks again for the info and my Jonas clone sends you hugs.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Working...
                                X