X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moi tease, mais non!

She'd be a very pretty corpse.
    ***Ow! Stop throwing things at me***

Is there much Jonas/Ayianna ship fic? I think I've only come across one - a sort of half-ship fic.

Comment

Oh! Oh! I am all for that!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        Moi tease, mais non!

Is there much Jonas/Ayianna ship fic? I think I've only come across one - a sort of half-ship fic.

There will be at least one AU fic if Jack will leave my muse alone long enough.

Comment

Moi tease, mais non!

You derved it. Stop whining.
          I have not been able to find any at all. If you read one do you know the name, the author, or where I can read it? My dear Admiral is going to be working on one for me. I sent her a little plot bunny. Shh,I found a time machine.

Comment

Congrats on 400 posts, Anya.

I'm sending my Jonas clone over to congratulate you in person. (He doesn't want to catch my cold.)

And someone else wants to tag along, if that's okay with you...
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ylon092820.jpg

They should both be returned no later than Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Congrats on 400 posts, Anya.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ption09269.jpg[/center]

I'm sending my Jonas clone over to congratulate you in person. (He doesn't want to catch my cold.)

And someone else wants to tag along, if that's okay with you...
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ylon092820.jpg

They should both be returned no later than Friday.
              Thank you! You are too generous. I have to warn you though, I have a cold as well or it might be allergies. Not sure. They both may come back worn out and possibly with a cold if you send them to me.

Comment

Woo hoo!

My SG-Season 8 and Raging Sharks are both on the UPS truck! Oh which to watch first.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  Thank you! You are too generous. I have to warn you though, I have a cold as well or it might be allergies. Not sure. They both may come back worn out and possibly with a cold if you send them to me.

As long as they catch cold from you and not each other, all will be fine.

Comment

There will be at least one AU fic if Jack will leave my muse alone long enough.

You derved it. Stop whining.

I have not been able to find any at all. If you read one do you know the name, the author, or where I can read it? My dear Admiral is going to be working on one for me. I sent her a little plot bunny. Shh,I found a time machine.
                    Cool, looking forward to reading it.

Congrats on 400 posts Anya.

I can't remember where I read it. I'll dig about and see if I can find it. It was more of a Frozen from Ayianna's POV, with Jack/Daniel slash hints.

Comment

Woo hoo!

My SG-Season 8 and Raging Sharks are both on the UPS truck! Oh which to watch first.

Raging Sharks of course. A girl's gotta thunk.

Unless it's Jack thunk and I'd say Zero Hour.

Comment

Raging Sharks of course. A girl's gotta thunk.

Unless it's Jack thunk and I'd say Zero Hour.

Yes...good point...but Zero Hour will be on in syndication this week, so I'm thinking Raging Sharks.

Comment

Woo hoo!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/CN71bhs1.jpg
                          Fyi...Raging Sharks starts out kind of cheesy but stick with it after the first intro it gets alot better. However, as usual there is not enough Corin. In my opinion.
                          I'm not sure whether I like his hair like this. He is looking pretty thin and wirery too.

Comment

Fyi...Raging Sharks starts out kind of cheesy but stick with it after the first intro it gets alot better. However, as usual there is not enough Corin. In my opinion.
                            I'm not sure whether I like his hair like this. He is looking pretty thin and wirery too.

Was it filmed right after his India thing? If I remember right...someone saw him at a con around that time and he was really thin.

(Don't hotlink, please. It can in some cases cause problems for the host site.)

Comment

Cool, looking forward to reading it.

Congrats on 400 posts Anya.

I can't remember where I read it. I'll dig about and see if I can find it. It was more of a Frozen from Ayianna's POV, with Jack/Daniel slash hints.
                              Thank-you for the congrats and checking on the fic for me! You are awesome, but you already knew that.

Comment

Was it filmed right after his India thing? If I remember right...someone saw him at a con around that time and he was really thin.

(Don't hotlink, please. It can in some cases cause problems for the host site.)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onas/cure5.jpg
                                I think so. I think the film he did in India was call Parzania. I have a feeling he lost weight for that role and had not put any back on by the time he filmed Raging Sharks.
                                Last edited by Anyagate1; 04 October 2005, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X