Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Hey everyone!

Okay...really just the States-side folk.

I get both domestic and overseas postage gratis from my office, so if you would rather send stuff to me, then I could make my copy, then I could send it across the pond. It won't save much, but pennies here and there can add up.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/descent7.jpg
    Hmmm. We must talk about this. I promised my copy of Summer of Fear and Free to Adele at the Corin Nemec Site. She is in the UK. I need to get it to her very soon as it was a couple of weeks ago that we talked about it. She is going to make Raggers a copy. For some reason Admiral I did not think you were in the States. I taped Free again the other day so I no longer need a copy. FYI...it is playing on Showtime several times this month and Summer of Fear is playing on Lifetime on Oct 31. So I will just tape that again then.
    Here are showtimes for Free:
    Free

Mon Oct 3 02:55P on Showtime #2
    Sat Oct 8 10:45A on Showtime
    Tue Oct 11 10:15A on Showtime #2
    Thu Oct 13 08:15A on Showtime
    Thu Oct 27 11:15A on Showtime #2
    Fri Oct 28 04:15A on Showtime #2

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Hmmm. We must talk about this. I promised my copy of Summer of Fear and Free to Adele at the Corin Nemec Site. She is in the UK. I need to get it to her very soon as it was a couple of weeks ago that we talked about it. She is going to make Raggers a copy. For some reason Admiral I did not think you were in the States. I taped Free again the other day so I no longer need a copy. FYI...it is playing on Showtime several times this month and Summer of Fear is playing on Lifetime on Oct 31. So I will just tape that again then.
      Here are showtimes for Free:
      Free

Mon Oct 3 02:55P on Showtime #2
      Sat Oct 8 10:45A on Showtime
      Tue Oct 11 10:15A on Showtime #2
      Thu Oct 13 08:15A on Showtime
      Thu Oct 27 11:15A on Showtime #2
      Fri Oct 28 04:15A on Showtime #2
      Thanks, but I don't have Showtime. Oh well.

And California is still in the US...that is if Streisand and Baldwin haven't gotten Arnold to declare secession because of Bush.

Ah...but I digress...

On another note...I need to think of two or three songs that are similar to Clapton's Lela...nice and mellow...acoustic guitar, like you'd listen to while soaking in the tub. I got some suggestions, but I'm not familiar with any of them. Any ideas over here?

Comment

Thanks, but I don't have Showtime. Oh well.

And California is still in the US...that is if Streisand and Baldwin haven't gotten Arnold to declare secession because of Bush.

Ah...but I digress...
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...jonascure1.jpg
        On another note...I need to think of two or three songs that are similar to Clapton's Lela...nice and mellow...acoustic guitar, like you'd listen to while soaking in the tub. I got some suggestions, but I'm not familiar with any of them. Any ideas over here?
        LOL! Sorry Admiral I forgot you were in California! I have to get going my ride is here. My car was in the shop. Yuck. Anyway, I will chat will both of you tomorrow about getting the tape out. Have a nice night!! Hugs.

Comment

I can't let the thread fall to page three! That would make Jonas very sad! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            Where is everyone today? I guess I will just post some pretty pictures of a younger Corin..

I forgot to mention that he was not wearing a shirt in any of these pics.

Disclaimer... Neither Anyagate nor Gateworld is responsible for any damage done to oneself or electronic equipment caused by the viewing of the above pictures. This includes damaged caused by drooling, fainting, heartattack, ect.

OH so turning me on with those pics! Love ya work!

Comment

Corin Nemec has a permanent sexy smile, its awesome!

Comment

Oh no! We're on the third page, got to bump this up!

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
                  Corin Nemec has a permanent sexy smile, its awesome!

You said it!
                  Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                  The Strongest Will Survive!
                  I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Crikey, it's quiet in here at the weekends isn't it.

**potters around rearranging the furniture**

Oh well, I'll just settle down and watch Nightwalkers
                    or Metamorphosis
                    instead.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                      Crikey, it's quiet in here at the weekends isn't it.

**potters around rearranging the furniture**

Oh well, I'll just settle down and watch Nightwalkers or Metamorphosis
                      instead.
                      I love this scene, where Sam calls him a chickens**t. It's just sooooooo big-sister-ish.

Earlier today I was thinking about Jonas and Jack, trying to place their relationship, and what I settled on is that Jack is either a father figure, or maybe more a "big brother" figure. Jonas definitely looks up to him and emulates him, but not quite as affectionate as a father. So maybe big brother is correct. Thoughts?
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        I love this scene, where Sam calls him a chickens**t. It's just sooooooo big-sister-ish.

Earlier today I was thinking about Jonas and Jack, trying to place their relationship, and what I settled on is that Jack is either a father figure, or maybe more a "big brother" figure. Jonas definitely looks up to him and emulates him, but not quite as affectionate as a father. So maybe big brother is correct. Thoughts?
                        That's one of the things I love most about Jonas is how he made Sam and Teal'c much more fun and human.

Jonas and Jack's relationship would have been interesting to have been explored further. I'd actually put Jack in a father figure position.
                        Affection isn't necessary, plenty of people have bad relationships with their fathers, but Jonas does seem to need to be validated by Jack. He looks up to him, and also wants to please him.
                        The way Jonas reacts in Homecoming when he gets told Jack thinks he's a good man is very sweet. Like finally being told by your father that he's proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                          That's one of the things I love most about Jonas is how he made Sam and Teal'c much more fun and human.

Jonas and Jack's relationship would have been interesting to have been explored further. I'd actually put Jack in a father figure position.
                          Affection isn't necessary, plenty of people have bad relationships with their fathers, but Jonas does seem to need to be validated by Jack. He looks up to him, and also wants to please him.
                          The way Jonas reacts in Homecoming when he gets told Jack thinks he's a good man is very sweet. Like finally being told by your father that he's proud of you.

Good afternoon everyone!!
                          Jack and Jonas really do have an interesting relationship. I think Jack is like a mentor to Jonas in a fatherly way. I like it when he called him son in one episode. That was really sweet. Jack really started to respect and like Jonas. I also agree that Sam and Teal'c were more fun and human because of Jonas. Ironically Jonas is the most human character they have had on SG1, IMHO. I really liked that Teal'c had more spotlight in Season 6 because of his interaction with Jonas. They really understood each other. It was nice to see Sam's sense of humor as well because of Jonas. She always teased him. It was cute.

Comment

Good points!

Jonas was the little brother, who brought out the softer side of everyone on the show. Even Janet seemed less Attila the Hun with Jonas chasing after her nurses.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
                              OH so turning me on with those pics! Love ya work!
                              Lol. Glad you like my "work". I am working on become an artist when it comes to posting pics of Corin/Jonas.

Comment

Good points!

Jonas was the little brother, who brought out the softer side of everyone on the show. Even Janet seemed less Attila the Hun with Jonas chasing after her nurses.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eling10031.jpg
                                LOL! Attila the Hun! Chasing nurses! Funny, but true.

Comment

Working...
                                X