No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Corin just answered my question that I posted for him a couple of weeks ago. I am giddy!!! If anyone is interested I will post the question and his response. Just let me know.

Comment

Sure, go ahead.
      Last edited by Crichton; 27 September 2005, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Anya...you should know that you don't have to ask...just post fcol...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Anya...you should know that you don't have to ask...just post fcol...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/CN71bhs1.jpg
          Ok, ok Admiral. posting...it was kind of a silly question but he visits so much we were running out of things to ask him... so here it is.

Me: Has there been an actor or actress that you particularly enjoyed working with or were nervous working with? Or has there been a scene (love scene, fight scene, ect.) that made you nervous. (I guess I should ask first if you even really get nervous about things like that. Hee hee. )
          Is there anyone in the acting field that you admire?
          Thanks so much for answering!

Corin:kerri,

i will have to say, because i started acting at such a young age (professionally at 11) that i was just nieve enough to not know the difference. i was just excited to be doing what i was doing. so... i've never gotten nervous about working with anyone, only excited!

there was my first 'love' scene i had to do when i was a teenager in a movie of the week titled 'for the very first time'. i was nervous that i might get... well... you know... how embarrassing! while we were filming, but nothing like that occured and it went well.

i think it was sean connery that said to one of his femal leads back in the day, "pardon me if i do, pardon me if i don't"!

corin

Me (quoting Corin): "i was nervous that i might get... well... you know... how embarrassing!"

Corin,
          Could you be more specific? I'm not sure what you are trying to say? hee Hee. Joking, joking... Kind of.

Corin:AHHHH.... I MUST REGRET TO ANSWER THAT IN TOO MUCH DETAIN. I ENJOY SOME TROUBLE, BUT, ALAS... NOT TOO MUCH!

CATCH YOU ALL SOON!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE,

CORIN NEMEC

*Sigh* That was the last response he gave today. He is sooo sweet, and funny, and charming, and ok I'm gushing. I'll stop now.

Comment

Ain't he a cutie!! Love him

Comment

Have to say that film he's on about with his love scene is a really good film

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers

I need to check it out. I wonder if I can rent it or if I will have to buy it somewhere. Do you have it Raggers?

Comment

I wonder why?
                  Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                  The Strongest Will Survive!
                  I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                    I wonder why?
                    Lol...yeah gee, I wonder. Lets think about it for awhile. Hee Hee.

Where's Jerin? I am starting to wonder about her. She is neglecting her thunking duties. Admiral, I think corrective punishment will be in order when she returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      Lol...yeah gee, I wonder. Lets think about it for awhile. Hee Hee.

Where's Jerin? I am starting to wonder about her. She is neglecting her thunking duties. Admiral, I think corrective punishment will be in order when she returns.

We'll send my Evil Danny over...she won't be able to wander off once he's done with her feet.

Didn't she have a paper to write or a test to study for or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        We'll send my Evil Danny over...she won't be able to wander off once he's done with her feet.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../fallen961.jpg
                        Didn't she have a paper to write or a test to study for or something?

I think so. College has been keeping her extremely busy. Poor thing. I do not miss those days.

Comment

Hey Janna,

I looked for your first chapter on fanfiction.net but I could not find it. What's up with that? I want to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            I need to check it out. I wonder if I can rent it or if I will have to buy it somewhere. Do you have it Raggers?
                            I do have it... but in PAL format... I can tape it for you but you'd have to take it to a shop to get it converted into US (ntsc format)

Comment

I do have it... but in PAL format... I can tape it for you but you'd have to take it to a shop to get it converted into US (ntsc format)

Can you burn to DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                                I wonder why?
                                Ha ha you pervs! Love scene (which is all very innocent) aside its a nice film for swooning at a young Corky

Comment

Working...
                                X