Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    I've got a thing about long shirts getting in the way...it's just a tiny touch too low.

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/jonasmemento5.jpg
    I guess it would be better if he wore them all like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      I guess it would be better if he wore them all like this...
      That helps, but I wouldn't want the poor baby to develop a cramp.

Comment

That helps, but I wouldn't want the poor baby to develop a cramp.
        Lol. I am off duty now. I gotta go home. See ya all tomorrow. Continue thunking!

Comment

It t'were I! Thanks, Amanda!

Shameless Jack pic posting...darn, but I love those jeans...anyone got some CN in jeans????

Heavens, Admiral!! Jack in Jeans is enough to make me swoon. Jonas *and* Jack in Jeans would just about put me in my grave!!

Oh, but what a way to die . . . . <sigh>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Stupid question . . . why is there a tag hanging from his right shirt sleeve. Right next to his . . . <slurp> . . . bicep?
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally Posted by Amanda Eros
              Maybe we should keep on asking until he changes his mind. Tee Hee Hee J/K
              Sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by Amanda Eros
              Just to let you all know, on the Scifi web page, they have a thread asking the fans to write questions to the people on both shows for their next issue of Scifi magazine! My questions are under Relina. I hope they answer the ones I asked about Jonas!
              I must have missed that when I was over there. Is it on the message board part of the site or the main part of the site? I have a few Jonas questions I'd love to ask.

Comment

This could be very hazardous to ones health.

OH OH OH OH

Turtleneck, LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsJonasQuinn
                  I must have missed that when I was over there. Is it on the message board part of the site or the main part of the site? I have a few Jonas questions I'd love to ask.

It's one of the stickies on the message board part of the SG1 sight. I don't know if they have one under Atlantis or not. Most likely they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Stupid question . . . why is there a tag hanging from his right shirt sleeve. Right next to his . . . <slurp> . . . bicep?
                    This was at an auction... and no they were not auctioning him off, just the t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
                      OH OH OH OH

Turtleneck, LOVE IT!
                      Here is another one for you.
                      and another...
                      Last edited by Anyagate1; 27 September 2005, 09:46 AM.

Comment

The good thing about turtlenecks is the challenge of getting at what's underneath.

Comment

The good thing about turtlenecks is the challenge of getting at what's underneath.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...htwalkers7.jpg
                          Sooo true.
                          but it is nice if they unbutton for easier access.

Comment

Easy access...

Comment

Yep, easy access...

Comment

FYI...Corin is answering questions as we speak at The Corin Nemec Site!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X