Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I love Metamorphosis. One of my fav Jonas episodes.
    Spoiler:
    I like it when Jonas jumps that guy and tries to punch him when they come to get him out of the cell. He is such a bad a** there. I always want to yell at the TV "Yeah, go Jonas" and the part where he flirts with the nurse in the elevator.
    Sooo cute.
    Wish I was her except I probably would have hit the stop button and jumped him right there.

Jack in the suit? I am confused. I don't remember that. I am looking forward to your first chapter.
    I loved Metamorphosis, too. Especially when he wakes up in the bed.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
      I loved Metamorphosis, too. Especially when he wakes up in the bed.

Jerin, you state the obvious. We all know that Jonas and bed are your two favorite words.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Jerin, you state the obvious. We all know that Jonas and bed are your two favorite words.
        Hee-hee. Guilty as charged. Wow! 2,000 posts! This is a monumental milestone! Congrats! Have a great weekend. I expect my Jonas clone's journal to be filled with juicy details when he comes back from his visit with you next week.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
          Hee-hee. Guilty as charged. Wow! 2,000 posts! This is a monumental milestone! Congrats! Have a great weekend. I expect my Jonas clone's journal to be filled with juicy details when he comes back from his visit with you next week.

You're assuming I won't keep his hands busy the entire time he's here...(not to mention his other appendages.)

Comment

You're assuming I won't keep his hands busy the entire time he's here...(not to mention his other appendages.)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sprophecy2.jpg
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sprophecy4.jpg
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...demption15.jpg
            Naughty, naughty Admiral! I am surprised the PG paddle did not beat you for that one. Congrats on 2000 post!! Amazing!
            Jonas and bed are two of my favorite words too. As well as Jonas and couch, Jonas and floor, Jonas and kitchen counter, Jonas and whipped cream, ect. Hee Hee.

Comment

Naughty, naughty Admiral! I am surprised the PG paddle did not beat you for that one. Congrats on 2000 post!! Amazing!
              Jonas and bed are two of my favorite words too. As well as Jonas and couch, Jonas and floor, Jonas and kitchen counter, Jonas and whipped cream, ect. Hee Hee.

I did not mention the other appendages...no paddle.

So...to continue what you started...

Jonas and...

desk

chair

stairs

etc...

Comment

I did not mention the other appendages...no paddle.

So...to continue what you started...

Jonas and...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../fallen961.jpg
                desk
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ircle09224.jpg
                chair
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...coming_815.jpg
                stairs

etc...
                Hee hee.
                Jonas and....
                desk
                a different chair
                different steps
                Ice cream...almost as good as whip cream

Comment

Have a great weekend, everyone! It's time to get my two Jonas clones whisked away to where the PG paddle won't find us. Thanks again for the loan, Jerin.

Comment

Wow Admiral you've been busy! Congrats on the 2,000 post mark!

Jonas would be very proud!

Comment

Hi Jerin. Hi everyone. I've been around - just couldn't get the board up. I usually blame things like that on dial-up but I could access other boards so I guess I can't blame dial-up this time.LOL

Jonas pictures are the best way to start the weekend.

Janna, I'm looking forward to you story.

The show has the perfect storyline going on to bring Jonas back. Come on, PTB, bring back Jonas and make a ton of Stargate fans happy. I'll bet his return would help the ratings because fans would love to have a familiar face back on the show as a regular. And Jonas has the best face... eyes... dimples... hands..... Umm, where was I? Right! BRING BACK JONAS QUINN!!!!

Comment

I love Metamorphosis. One of my fav Jonas episodes.
                        Spoiler:
                        I like it when Jonas jumps that guy and tries to punch him when they come to get him out of the cell. He is such a bad a** there. I always want to yell at the TV "Yeah, go Jonas" and the part where he flirts with the nurse in the elevator.
                        Sooo cute.
                        Wish I was her except I probably would have hit the stop button and jumped him right there.
                        Jack in the suit? I am confused. I don't remember that. I am looking forward to your first chapter.
                        That suit he wears when he has to pilot the X-302 with the stargate tied to it. I thought he looked so sexy. Wish Jonas wore it too. But I'm being greedy!
                        Last edited by jannagalaxy; 24 September 2005, 01:38 PM.
                        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                        The Strongest Will Survive!
                        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Joe's updated his blog.
                          In it he's answered the question about Jonas... with the same answer as before.

I'm doubting there will be a right story in the new SG-1. Sigh.

Comment

Like this pic. Looks like he can be trouble.

Comment

Just read on corinnemec.com that Corin and family are all fine after all the goings on with hurricane Rita in the Texas area...

Been a bad girl and not visited much this last week... will make up for it this coming week

Comment

I've just posted my story on fanfic.net! Under my pen name Janna Galaxy.

My story is called "Secrets Of The Universe."
                                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                                The Strongest Will Survive!
                                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Working...
                                X