Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerin
    Good morning!
    Good afternoon everyone! I totally agree with what everyone is saying in regards to the MS and CN. I really think Corin got screwed in the whole situation and that as you all have said MS was feeling very threatened. Which I do not understand, because from what I heard is MS was the one who decided to leave the show in the first place to explore a movie career. Guess that did not go so well. I love Daniel as a character but I am not so fond of MS. Daniel is my favorite next to Jonas, of course. That is why I would like to see Jonas on SGA instead. I would want Jonas to have lots of screen time.

Comment

That's really a good idea, I don't know why I never considered Jonas on Atlantis before??

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
        That's really a good idea, I don't know why I never considered Jonas on Atlantis before??
        Welcome to the thread!
        Actually Jonas was going to be the character to spin off Atlantis when it started. Season 6 of SG1 was suppose to be the last so that was the verbal agreement that they made with Corin Nemec. But since season 6 ended up not being the last and Corin was shoved out the door by TPTB. Poor Corin.

Comment

Hey, Anya! Glad to see you're able to type after last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Hey, Anya! Glad to see you're able to type after last night.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/descent1.jpg
            Hi Admiral! Typing hasn't been a problem but sitting has. Joking! Cam was very well behaved. Send Jack over for his "payment" anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              Hi Admiral! Typing hasn't been a problem but sitting has. Joking! Cam was very well behaved. Send Jack over for his "payment" anytime.

Cam was well behaved? I'll have to work with him some more to fix that.

Here's Jack for you...
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ck/jack860.jpg

Here's more Jonas for everyone else...

Comment

As always, you come up with great ideas. I tried to green rep you, but you know how it is.
                Amanda Eros, Gateworld did let me green rep you for your good thoughts. If only TPTB & the writers weren't dumb and listened.
                Awe thank you! I tried to feed you green too, but it won't let me. I have to go feed others first. Hopefully it will let me give you more soon!

Comment

Hey, Amanda! Just wanted to say I am loving 2005. I knew I would. How's the writing going on it? Will the next chapter be up anytime soon? *waits hopefully*

Comment

Cam was well behaved? I'll have to work with him some more to fix that.
                    Here's Jack for you...
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ck/jack860.jpg
                    Hee hee. We do not want him too naughty. He is about perfect right now. I will take good care of Jack and make sure that he is paid well for his kindness.

Here's more Jonas for everyone else...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...irrors8117.jpg
                    *Sighs and studies picture* Elbows. Mmmh.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                      Awe thank you! I tried to feed you green too, but it won't let me. I have to go feed others first. Hopefully it will let me give you more soon!
                      Thanks! It's the thought that counts.
                      All hail our reigning Queen, Admiral Q O, for 1,800 posts.
                      Jerin: I'm getting jealous with all the hot clones Anya has visiting.
                      JerinJoC: Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?
                      Jerin: Now that you mention it,

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Thanks! It's the thought that counts.
                        All hail our reigning Queen, Admiral Q O, for 1,800 posts.
                        Jerin: I'm getting jealous with all the hot clones Anya has visiting.
                        JerinJoC: Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?
                        Jerin: Now that you mention it,
                        Don't be jealous Jerin. I am sending my evil Danny clone to come play with you.

Comment

Jerin...here comes a little surprise for you...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...e/daniel16.jpg

Help him with his sunblock, would you?

Comment

Here he is Jerin...Enjoy.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ate1/41704.jpg

Comment

I for one really liked Jonas. He was a great character in my opinion who wasn't only very intelligent and rational, but was also outgoing and warm. Tealc is one of my favorite characters because of his humble and honorable way of life, and pairing him with Jonas was excellent. We got to see Earth and the SGC from his eyes in a way that Tealc simply doesn't get. I thought that the writers did an amazing job of fleshing out his character in only 1 complete season. I was kindda sad and surprised to see him leave for good. I mean so what if Daniel returned? Why couldn't Jonas' skills compliment Daniel's? Oh well so long Jonas, it was fun while it lasted!
                              Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                              ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                              <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                                Just to add to the previous post.
                                For some reason my brain is trying to get me to fanfic the start of S9 with all members of SG-1 past and present.
                                Yay or nay? Anyone think it might open a can of whupass on me if I write and post it?

To paraphrase one of my favourite Jonas lines;

Is it really necessary to further antagonise them?
                                No, way! I think it's a great idea, and actually just completed a "five-man-team" story that's now going to beta. I don't consider this AU, because, in my view, this is how it *should* have been written.
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X