Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    ROFLOL! That was good.
    I will be waiting for you, Jack. I will thank you properly for clearing that up for me.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ocadivide7.jpg

Comment

I can only think of one word to desribe that picture...WOW! Ok two...HOT! I will have to meet with Jack tomorrow after I send Mitchell back to you. Looking forward to it.

I have to go home now...Mitchell is waiting. Chat with you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        I can only think of one word to desribe that picture...WOW! Ok two...HOT! I will have to meet with Jack tomorrow after I send Mitchell back to you. Looking forward to it.

I have to go home now...Mitchell is waiting. Chat with you tomorrow.
        Gotcha! Jack'll be in a holding pattern until you clear the runway...just post the 'all clear'.

AQOJoC: Anya...he prefers to be called Cam...just watch out...he has a sweet tooth.

Comment

See you all tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
            This makes me really angry. I was watching "Homecoming" w/ the audio commentary last night (until 12am, ignoring my Homework, but that's another topic), & the director said how he felt Jonas' goodbye scene should've been longer. He should've talked individually w/ the other SG-1 members, instead of just having a few seconds. Michael Shanks, although I love Danny, disagreed w/ the comment. I wonder if it was insecurity on his part, since he wanted the Jonas fans to accept him. Either way, it made me angry.
            Congrats on 600 posts! Yea!
            JerinJoC: Wow, Buc! You're doing so well. Would you like me to come over to celebrate together?
            Yeah, I know the feeling. I'm not a MS supporter by any definition of the word - I find him an egotistical a** - but that was soooooo blatantly a "look at me, not him" comment! I wouldn't be surprised if he demanded Corin's release as the terms for his returning to the show - and since some of the Danielites are very scary people, TPTB caved in.

In everything I've seen, MS seems very threatened by Corin, as well it should be. I found Jonas wonderful. And while I liked Daniel through the end of S4, I was more than happy to see him die in S5 and wished he'd stayed gone in S7. <shrug> Sorry, just MO.

Oh, and thank you for noticing my milestone!!! It's nice when people notice. <g>
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              Yeah, I know the feeling. I'm not a MS supporter by any definition of the word - I find him an egotistical a** - but that was soooooo blatantly a "look at me, not him" comment! I wouldn't be surprised if he demanded Corin's release as the terms for his returning to the show - and since some of the Danielites are very scary people, TPTB caved in.

In everything I've seen, MS seems very threatened by Corin, as well it should be. I found Jonas wonderful. And while I liked Daniel through the end of S4, I was more than happy to see him die in S5 and wished he'd stayed gone in S7. <shrug> Sorry, just MO.

Oh, and thank you for noticing my milestone!!! It's nice when people notice. <g>

That wouldn't surpise me either. I find it sad though if that was the case, and I wonder what direction the series would have gone if MS stayed gone. It seems like CN got the short end of the stick. He did a wonderful job in season six, and then once MS decided to return, everyone turned on him. I think that they should have at least sent him to Atlantis this way he wouldn't have to interact with MS. Unless he's planing to cross over eventually, which I hope not. A guest apperence here and there would be fine, but Danny really doesn't need to go to Atlantis that's where Jonas belongs!

Comment

If MS stayed gone as a regular, and moved into a more recurring role, I think I'd have more respect for him as an actor, and not have lost respect for the entire ascended storyline. Ascension as a concept fell apart as soon as it became a get out of death free card.

The way I could have seen it going/would have had it going if CN stayed would be to push the obvious ancientness of Jonas (as a precursor to SGA), and had Daniel spending the season struggling with the emotional need to help his friends, and the opportunity that ascension brings.
                Then Lost City, Daniel lets his humanity win out and descends to help, and Jonas goes ice cube (again as precursor to SGA).
                So by season 8 and the beginning of SGA everyone is in the right place.

Comment

Just to add to the previous post.
                  For some reason my brain is trying to get me to fanfic the start of S9 with all members of SG-1 past and present.
                  Yay or nay? Anyone think it might open a can of whupass on me if I write and post it?

To paraphrase one of my favourite Jonas lines;

Is it really necessary to further antagonise them?

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                    I would if I could swim!
                    Congrats on 200 posts! CN sends you kisses. Ditto on the swimming part. Janna, maybe you and I should jump in anyway, so the Jonas clones can rescue us.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

Of course we noticed. We love all our Jonas stalkers...er...thunkers.

I am a big Daniel fan, but do find MS to be egotistical. I agree with you that he does seem threatened by CN. As Jannagalaxy has met him in person and will vouch, Corin is an absolute sweetheart. It makes me angry & disappointed TPTB would treat someone as talented and nice so badly. You're absolutely right about some of the Danielites being very scary people. Danny is one of my all time fav. characters, in Stargate and beyond, but I'm definitely not fanatic like some of his crazy fans.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                        If MS stayed gone as a regular, and moved into a more recurring role, I think I'd have more respect for him as an actor, and not have lost respect for the entire ascended storyline. Ascension as a concept fell apart as soon as it became a get out of death free card.

The way I could have seen it going/would have had it going if CN stayed would be to push the obvious ancientness of Jonas (as a precursor to SGA), and had Daniel spending the season struggling with the emotional need to help his friends, and the opportunity that ascension brings.
                        Then Lost City, Daniel lets his humanity win out and descends to help, and Jonas goes ice cube (again as precursor to SGA).
                        So by season 8 and the beginning of SGA everyone is in the right place.
                        As always, you come up with great ideas. I tried to green rep you, but you know how it is.
                        Amanda Eros, Gateworld did let me green rep you for your good thoughts. If only TPTB & the writers weren't dumb and listened.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                          Just to add to the previous post.
                          For some reason my brain is trying to get me to fanfic the start of S9 with all members of SG-1 past and present.
                          Yay or nay? Anyone think it might open a can of whupass on me if I write and post it?

To paraphrase one of my favourite Jonas lines;
                          Is it really necessary to further antagonise them?
                          As Jack answered: Yes!
                          I think it's a great idea. You know you'll have lots of Jonas thunkers as supporters. Yet another great idea. For all your great ideas, I'm sending over my Jonas clone for inspiration.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dani76
                            For all of you who would like to see Stargate SG-1 being renewed for Season 10, there is an online petition that you can sign.
                            As far as I am concerned, no matter what our problems are with Season 9, I would love to see more.
                            So here it is: http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1S10/petition.html
                            If you are interested, show your support for Stargate SG-1 by signing the petition

In the comments, please write to bring Jonas back!
                            Last edited by jerin; 20 September 2005, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Good morning, everyone!
                                Good morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X