PDA

View Full Version : What character should go?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

David:)
April 26th, 2008, 10:34 AM
If you could pick any character, main or reacurring, to leave the show permanetly in season 5 who would it be? They cannot return.

tombombadil
April 26th, 2008, 10:37 AM
If you could pick any character, main or reacurring, to leave the show permanetly in season 5 who would it be? They cannot return.

woolsey

April 26th, 2008, 10:45 AM
woolsey

I think he would be my choice as well...or that Cavenough guy, from Critical Mass (if he hasn't already gone).

pbutter
April 26th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Ronon.

tombombadil
April 26th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I think he would be my choice as well...or that Cavenough guy, from Critical Mass (if he hasn't already gone).

he was in midway, and he escaped with rodney, lee, and sheppard. he doesn't like atlantis

tombombadil
April 26th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Ronon.

blasphemy! ronon owns

April 26th, 2008, 11:15 AM
blasphemy! ronon owns

I agree...Ronon rules!!!

The Prophet
April 26th, 2008, 11:17 AM
All of them. Replace them with a new cast. See what happens.

Nothing against the current cast, just think it'll be an interesting and creative idea :P

April 26th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Nothing against the current cast, just think it'll be an interesting and creative idea :P

Interesting......

I wonder how that would play out? All the original cast gets killed and are replaced by a new team.

I like it!

ijffdrie
April 26th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Ronon.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
April 26th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Dick Woolsey and Kavanaugh. I think Carter Should've stayed in Command. Hell if Richard Dean Anderson didnt retire i think he would be an Excellent choice for base commander. I would love to see how he would've dealt with the wraith.

April 26th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Ronon.

Ronon.

What is the problem with Ronon?????? Why does everyone...or 2 of people...want Ronon gone?????

pbutter
April 26th, 2008, 01:08 PM

I agree, with one exception, Rodney McKay. He is an exceptionally good actor.

What is the problem with Ronon?????? Why does everyone...or 2 of people...want Ronon gone?????

He cannot act, and while the writers had something else in mind (Another Tealc), the character he seems to portray is that of a drugged up teenager, going through the whole, rebellious phase. He also does really weird things with his gun, which is very unrealistic. No one in their right mind would think of showing off and trying to look cool, when it's a matter of life and death. Overall, he is a very poor imitation of Tealc, sort of like a Tealc wannabe, but i don't blame Jason Mamoa for this, because it was the writers decision.
No disrespect to the Actor intended.

Integrabyte
April 26th, 2008, 01:09 PM

Jennifer Keller!

Arica12
April 26th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Jennifer Keller!

Agreed!

April 26th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Agreed!

I wouldn't mind seeing her go either. Do to her what they did to McKay...put in the back of a submerged jumper alone......only she is never rescued!!!

hahahaha

Arica12
April 26th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing her go either. Do to her what they did to McKay...put in the back of a submerged jumper alone......only she is never rescued!!!

hahahaha

I like your style!;)

Integrabyte
April 26th, 2008, 01:18 PM
I like your style!;)

Send her thru the gate and forget to give her a key to come back :P

pbutter
April 26th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Now, may i ask, why you all want Jennifer Keller gone ?
I know why people dont' like her, so do the writers (JoeM's Blog), but i want to see your explanation.

Falcon Horus
April 26th, 2008, 01:34 PM
McKay

Arica12
April 26th, 2008, 01:35 PM
I know why people dont' like her, so do the writers (JoeM's Blog), but i want to see your explanation.

How long have you got?

Integrabyte
April 26th, 2008, 01:35 PM

You want us to be here 1 week straight ? :D

Cameron Mitchel
April 26th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Jennifer Keller!
Why? Because she replaced Beckett? She was a better replacement for Beckett than Carter was for Weir.

Integrabyte
April 26th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Why? Because she replaced Beckett? She was a better replacement for Beckett than Carter was for Weir.

I did not like Carson that much. There is something about her that makes me want to use the chainsaw on my neighbors. She is simply horrible on screen and she does not do anything else than show her Colgate smile.

Arica12
April 26th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Okay you asked. I know there are people who like her so I wouldn't have posted this outside my usual hang out but I was asked....

I've put it in spoilers. if you don't want to know don't look.

The character, is awful. She's craven, selfish and self-absorbed with tendancies to cling to the first man she sees. She is unprofessional and I think given half a chance she would like to be part of a gang of bullies. I mean she doesn't have the guts to try and bully somone on her own, but the way she turned on Zelenka when other people were talking about him, reminded me very much of the silly little girls you used to see in school, you know the ones, they would pack together, usually behind a leader, and egg them on by badmouthing individuals, would never take someone on face to face - and would usually be as sweet as pie to whomever they were being nasty about. Oh having written that I realised I forgot to add immature to the list of Keller's character flaws.

GoSpikey
April 26th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Her Colgate Smile:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/Wendy_the_Bloody/STARGATEATLANTISx207x286.jpg

:P

SpaceCowboy
April 26th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Her Colgate Smile:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/Wendy_the_Bloody/STARGATEATLANTISx207x286.jpg

:P

LOL :) That was not at all the picture I was expecting to see.

Of course it's better than DH's backside.

Arica12
April 26th, 2008, 02:21 PM
LOL :) That was not at all the picture I was expecting to see.

Of course it's better than DH's backside.

If you insist.......

GoSpikey
April 26th, 2008, 02:27 PM
If you insist.......

I do, too... :S

Reiko
April 26th, 2008, 02:32 PM
How long have you got?

You want us to be here 1 week straight ? :D

.: LOL. ((hug Arica and Integra))

.: Will people stop it with this stereotype that Keller is hated because she replaced Carson? Look at Arica's description - now that's a real reason. Look at Integra's post - Carson was not his favourite but the fact that he wants to mutilate his poor neighbours is a sure sign that all is not right with this character.

.: And dont insult DH's backside (or frontside). :D;) It's quite lovely when you learn to find the beauty in it. :)

Arica12
April 26th, 2008, 02:34 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"].: LOL. ((hug Arica and Integra))

And the fact that we posted those comments at the exact same time doesn't scare me one bit ........:S

Stargate121x
April 26th, 2008, 08:50 PM
nobody should go cuz the team in sg1 lasted 7 yrs until dr. frasier died, and atlantis personnel have been taken off the show already, so this season nobody should b going away.

Also woolsley should not b the commander of atlantis, it should really b colonel caldwell, that's my opinion.

DigiFluid
April 26th, 2008, 10:24 PM
McKay. Never having to see/listen to him again would be too soon.

Integrabyte
April 27th, 2008, 12:14 AM
And the fact that we posted those comments at the exact same time doesn't scare me one bit ........:S

It does scare me :P

elliecat
April 27th, 2008, 12:34 AM
Without any doubt Keller

Reason(s)?

1. Don't like her shipped with Ronon/Rodney
2. She is too young to be believable as CMO
3. She is whiny (Missing)
4. She dissed Zelenka (Trio)
5. Carson is way better
6. She is boring

Betelgeuze
April 27th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Teyla's baby. I know he hasn't been in the show yet and i really want to keep it that way. Because the last thing i want to see is a screeching infant.

jasminaGo
April 27th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Keller

And not cause she's not Carson, but cause she grates on my nerves. (that's the short answer)

elliecat
April 27th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Keller

And not cause she's not Carson, but cause she grates on my nerves. (that's the short answer)

She grates on mine too! :D

expendable_crewman
April 27th, 2008, 04:10 AM
He cannot act, and while the writers had something else in mind (Another Tealc), the character he seems to portray is that of a drugged up teenager, going through the whole, rebellious phase. He also does really weird things with his gun, which is very unrealistic. No one in their right mind would think of showing off and trying to look cool, when it's a matter of life and death. Overall, he is a very poor imitation of Tealc, sort of like a Tealc wannabe, but i don't blame Jason Mamoa for this, because it was the writers decision.
No disrespect to the Actor intended.

OT: re: the above, I respect your opinion.

Here's mine. Jason Mamoa is one of the best actors I've seen in a long time. I was awed by his performance in Sateda, particularly the early scenes, when we the audience were introduced to unexpected traits in the Ronon character.

About his gun, I think the twirling thing is likely due to the need to make setting changes on his gun without looking at what his fingers are doing and as quickly as possible. If my gun had "stun" and "kill" settings, I'd rather twirl it to change settings than do it in slow motion, the way the characters do in a Star Trek ep.

On topic: I don't care who is written off, as long as (1) it's done well and engages my mind and heart, and (2) the character stays dead.

Celtic Wizard
April 27th, 2008, 06:39 AM
I'm with everybody on Keller, The replacement of Carson, with a woman is not so bad, but, I feel that a strong woman is needed to handle the everyday strains and stresses that goes with a job like that.

Also she looks like a kid, and everybody knows that training to be a doctor takes until your about 27, and then you need experiance, she looks too young!

Linzi
April 27th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Well, I'm going to be different here. I actually don't want anyone to go. I'm still not certain about Carson's return, to be honest, but what's done is done :)

Sure, I have a few issues with Keller's comparitive young age as the CMO, but I do like the character...except for a few parts in Missing, though the episode didn't sit right me with generally, not just as far as Keller is concerned - but that's another story. But she's there now and it's not going to change, so I'm ok with it, and will certainly hope to see her being more authoratitive as CMO in season 5, (that's where I've had an issue with her as such a senior medical person at times). I'm certainly more than willing to give her the opportunity to shine more in my eyes.

So, again, NOBODY should go. :)

Mike272
April 27th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Teyla's baby. I know he hasn't been in the show yet and i really want to keep it that way. Because the last thing i want to see is a screeching infant.

LOL, YES!!!

Klenotka
April 27th, 2008, 08:13 AM
I think they should finally leave SGA cast alone and not write off anyone.

But if I would have to choose, then Teyla.

rarocks24
April 27th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Michael...

He should have disappeared a long time ago. A LONG time ago...

jelgate
April 27th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Carson Beckett. His return cheapen his action in Sunday

Jumper_One
April 27th, 2008, 11:32 AM

:indeed:

Angelgrinder
April 27th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Keller. Please let it be Keller.

Reiko
April 27th, 2008, 12:02 PM
On topic: I don't care who is written off, as long as (1) it's done well and engages my mind and heart, and (2) the character stays dead.

.: See: Keller. :P There are tons of ways to "send her off" well. Actually I'm to the point anything would do. And we'll chop up her body and cremate her so she will not come back zombie-fied or repli-fied, as well as destroy all DNA evidence you can get your hands on.

.: My heart will burst with joy when she dies. I will be overcome with emotion, and my mind will open a wee bit more for SGA to revert to what it once was. :)

.: There ya go. Mind, heart, well, and dead. ;)

April 27th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I think they should finally leave SGA cast alone and not write off anyone.

But if I would have to choose, then Teyla.

First you guys say Ronan, and now Teyla????? What's wrong with Teyla...her character is just starting to get interesting, showing a darker side.

No......Teyla will stay....probably until the series finale.

Falcon Horus
April 27th, 2008, 12:53 PM

As her wallpapered self... :teyla30:

Besides, you didn't ask the right question in the first place...

If you wanted to know why, your original question should have been "What character should go and why?". :cool:

g.o.d
April 27th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Teyla. She's useless

Integrabyte
April 27th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Teyla. She's useless

That is true but I still vote KELLER :D

kali1
April 27th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Keller. Please let it be Keller.

Yes please. Please let Todd have her. The poor Wraith is hungry after all.

Reiko
April 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM
.: Keller should meet her end by means of a Wraith with a human fetish - pain and pleasure at the same time :rolleyes:

Repli!kat
April 27th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Not surprisingly, Keller.
For reasons stated in previous posts.
For me, not because she replaced Carson but that:
1. She is far too young acting/appearing to be a believable CMO
2. Her relationship with Rodney in TLM squicks me big time as it gets into father/daughter type territory (in my mind I suppose).
3. She dissed Zelenka, essentially calling him a pervert in Trio and I love Radek.
4. She reminds me of that girl (or woman) in the office who comes across all girly perfect or vulnerable to the boys to get what she wants, so they love her to death and bend over backwards to be with her; meanwhile the other gals talk trash about her behind her back. And the guys just can't understand what the other women's problem is/are. Again this is my impression of her, not what the writers intended, I'm very sure.
And I'm so very sorry, I liked her in the beginning, and even had no problem with Missing-I'd whimper a bit myself if I was going to be eaten by cannibals. But she just got on my nerves more and more and more with each ep she was in after that.

travis
April 27th, 2008, 09:54 PM
For me it has to be Mckay, I nevered bother to even watch his eps really find it pain full to watch.

Klenotka
April 28th, 2008, 03:41 AM
First you guys say Ronan, and now Teyla????? What's wrong with Teyla...her character is just starting to get interesting, showing a darker side.

Unfortunately it looks like she will stay until the very end of Atlantis.
I don´t think she went through some change in S4. They promised a story arc but when she is in Missing and then disappears again, how should I care about her, about her people or her baby, whose father wasn´t even previously mentioned?
I still think she is useless and her presence totally pointless.

And no offense to Rachel or her fans, but I really don´t like her acting style.

They should have never kicked anyone ou . Elizabeth and Carson should have stayed, no changes. When something isn´t broken, why to fix it?

But I can get over it. I can´t stand Teyla but, hell, if the team stays intact, without other additions or changes, I will be happy.

Reiko
April 28th, 2008, 07:28 AM
.: Get rid of TPTB. :D

Fenrir Foxz
April 28th, 2008, 07:32 AM

When did TPTB count as characters of the show? :P

Reiko
April 28th, 2008, 07:51 AM
.: I would consider JM quite a character. :rolleyes:

jenks
April 28th, 2008, 07:55 AM
I'd get rid of Todd, I don't like it when aliens are humanized.

Constanza
April 28th, 2008, 08:20 AM
LOL!

My vote: Teyla's baby...

FoolishPleasure
April 28th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Dump Keller.

Its like nails on a chalkboard every time she opens her mouth.

metabog
April 28th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Short haired Sheppard.

Bring on the long haired.

Caldwell's 2IC
April 28th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Woolsey. He's not fit to command Atlantis or any other thing, by the way. ( remember "The Return" ??? )

GateLadyM
April 28th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Its a tie between Keller and Woolsey. Can't make up my mind which one is worse.

SpaceCowboy
April 28th, 2008, 12:15 PM

They would only come back as clones or zombies or something of that ilk.

jenks
April 28th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Woolsey. He's not fit to command Atlantis or any other thing, by the way. ( remember "The Return" ???

So?

kali1
April 28th, 2008, 03:25 PM
I think Larrin should be the next to go. The character, IMO is so useless, pointless and unconvincing as a leader of her people.

Rac80
April 28th, 2008, 03:44 PM
McKay

McKay. Never having to see/listen to him again would be too soon.

For me it has to be Mckay, I nevered bother to even watch his eps really find it pain full to watch.

RODNEY!!!!!! HE WHINES AND WHINES AND WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES!

as for keller....
[snip]

Falcon Horus
April 28th, 2008, 03:50 PM
RODNEY!!!!!! HE WHINES AND WHINES AND WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES!

May I point out that that is not the reason for me... I just want him gone as to force TPTB to write for the other characters instead.

PG15
April 28th, 2008, 04:10 PM
.: I would consider JM quite a character. :rolleyes:

So are some fans, dontchaknow?

If TPTB's allowed, so are fans. And by god, I'd love for a few fans to leave right now.

jelgate
April 28th, 2008, 04:14 PM
So are some fans, dontchaknow?

If TPTB's allowed, so are fans. And by god, I'd love for a few fans to leave right now.

Why do I have a feeling that I am someone PG15 wants to leave?:S:P

Reiko
April 28th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Woolsey. He's not fit to command Atlantis or any other thing, by the way. ( remember "The Return" ???

.: ITA. I bet the writers will have fun with him, their shiny new toy.

Its a tie between Keller and Woolsey. Can't make up my mind which one is worse.

.: Keller. Woolsey I can take in small doses.

I think Larrin should be the next to go. The character, IMO is so useless, pointless and unconvincing as a leader of her people.

.: Crap. Forgot about her, but Keller is full time so we must dispose of her first. :P

as for keller....
[snip]

.: Nope, not at all. She's just a horrible character, that's that. ;) (You do know your signature is a spoiler, do ye not? It must drive the spoilerphobes NUTS.)

.: If you want, I can show you this spiffy little function called Ignore. ;)

Stormtrooper
April 28th, 2008, 04:17 PM
SGA out, SGU in

That's all I have to say :)

Caldwell's 2IC
April 28th, 2008, 04:37 PM
So?

So ? Watching Woolsey in that episode was like watching Dr. Smith ( the original TV DR. Smith, not that horrid movie... ) from "Lost in Space", spooked by his own shadow.

Don't get me wrong, I like Bob Picardo very much, but Woolsey in Atlantis...no.

Reiko
April 28th, 2008, 04:39 PM
For example, my reason for being unhappy with the character started with her comments about Radek. I think she is mean-spirited and petty.

.: That's another thing I hate about her. Implying Radek, one of the most loved character is a pervert. :mckay:

jenks
April 28th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Maybe he is a pervert.

Rac80
April 28th, 2008, 04:44 PM
.: That's another thing I hate about her. Implying Radek, one of the most loved character is a pervert. :mckay:

Keller wasn't the only one! SAM dissed him too, when she commented on being stuck with Radek in Quarantine!

PG15
April 28th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Why do I have a feeling that I am someone PG15 wants to leave?:S:P

Nah, you're safe. ;)

For now... [/cliche]

SpelCzech
April 28th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Keller wasn't the only one! SAM dissed him too, when she commented on being stuck with Radek in Quarantine!

She doesn't exactly have a high tolerance for scientist-types who are attracted to her - remember Rodney in SG1? :S

SpelCzech
April 28th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Maybe he is a pervert.

Say it ain't so! :(

Stormtrooper
April 28th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Carter is a snob, Keller is a [snip], and McKay is a backstabbing sob. There is no in-between after Trio.

Detox
April 28th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Which character should go.

Thank you.

FireCat
April 28th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Someone please kill off Keller. I can't stand her!!!

Reiko
April 28th, 2008, 07:52 PM

.: Sam's also not being shoved in our faces 24/7. :rolleyes:

Carter is a snob, Keller is a [snip], and McKay is a backstabbing sob. There is no in-between after Trio.

.: *Mentally fills in the *snip* in her brain* :P

elliecat
April 29th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Say it ain't so! :(

Radek ain't a pervert, he's a lovely adorable little scientist and they should not have been mean about him in Trio. That's why it has to be Keller that goes (Sam is going anyway). Well, one of the many many reasons that Keller has to go! ;)

And once Keller is gone (if only!) I vote for Larrin next ;)

Constanza
April 29th, 2008, 05:34 AM
SGA out, SGU in
That's all I have to say :)

Ouch! That’s extreme… :(

maxbo
April 29th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Which character should go? Hands down, Keller. No other character even comes close.

Although I liked her in First Strike, by the end of Season 4 I had lost interest in her. The more I see of her, the less I want to see of her.

jasminaGo
April 29th, 2008, 09:58 AM

Actually Sam only referred to the uncomftable conversations they had while they were stuck in the transporter, and it was what Keller and McKay said that made Radek look like some kind of freak.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS :p

Integrabyte
April 29th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Someone please kill off Keller. I can't stand her!!!

On my way. Taking the bus right now :P.

Arica12
April 29th, 2008, 01:56 PM
On my way. Taking the bus right now :P.

Need the price of the ticket?

fumblesmcstupid
April 29th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Lorn!!!

Why should I care about a man with no FIRST NAME!!!!!

LEAVE my McKAY ALONE!!

TPTB write him stories cause he is the HEAD of Atlantis Science Department!!

It's his Job to go looking for Ancienty things!

TPTB write stories for SHEPPARD cause he is the COMMANDING OFFICER of Atlantis!

It's his Job to go get shot at!

Give Lorn a first name, then i might not want him to go bye-bye!

I might move on to Chuck! he has no last name!

Rodney just started using Sheppards first name (cause we had to point it out to TPTB)so I love Rodney!:D

Falcon Horus
April 29th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Lorn!!!

Why should I care about a man with no FIRST NAME!!!!!

First of all, it's Lorne.
Secondly, last I heard his first name is Evan.

:p

Integrabyte
April 29th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Need the price of the ticket?

I got a bus pass. Thanks for the offer :P

April 29th, 2008, 03:41 PM
First of all, it's Lorne.
Secondly, last I heard his first name is Evan.

:p

It is Evan.

Maybe the Atlantis expedition will find something that can cure all their illnesses...thus there will be no need for a doctor.

Sorry...I'm getting paranoid with the thought of Keller being in 15 episodes in season 5!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tau'ri
April 29th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Teyla should go & I want to see Ronon rebel from Atlantis after getting tired of baldy like in the alternate future :cool:

jetflair
April 29th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Keller. Replaced with Carson Beckett as a full member of the team.

jelgate
April 29th, 2008, 04:34 PM

And the cheaping of the real Carson Beckett's death continues.

fumblesmcstupid
April 29th, 2008, 05:13 PM
you mean Lorne is not Lorn????? He's not green and from an other dimension??? (Angel)

Show me where it has been CONFIRMED that his first name is EVAN!

I know that fanfic has him as Evan, but who says so on the show!

Chuck is still open for fire!

Jumper_One
April 29th, 2008, 05:18 PM
you mean Lorne is not Lorn????? He's not green and from an other dimension??? (Angel)

from JM's blog

Cmdragonia also writes: “Also, you had a whole thing about Major Lorne’s first name finally being used, yet when I watched all the episodes with him in it, it’s never used, and in The Last Man it only says E.Lorne on the plaque, and is never said outloud. Was that another script edit?”

Answer: It didn’t make the cut, but in the script he refers to his nephews referring to him as “Uncle Evan”.
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/march-14-2008-huge-news-on-the-book-of-the-month-front/

Reiko
April 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM
.: Uncle Evan ... ahhh ... http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/Reiko_Afterglow/smilies/lovey.gif

.: Agreed. :zelenka25: Don't mind jelgate, he's mostly harmless :P

Fenrir Foxz
April 29th, 2008, 05:58 PM

Err... No :P

.: Agreed. :zelenka25: Don't mind jelgate, he's mostly harmless :P

LOL :P

SpaceCowboy
April 29th, 2008, 06:40 PM

NOOOOOOOOO! You can't kill Chuck. Who would dial the gate and answer the phone.

Reiko
April 29th, 2008, 06:40 PM
.: And so is he ^ :P

jetflair
April 29th, 2008, 07:07 PM
And the cheaping of the real Carson Beckett's death continues.

I don't hold that the existance of a living "copy" of Carson cheapens original Carson's death, any more than the fact that he was rescued miraculously cheapens the fact that Sheppard gave up his life to deliver a bomb to the wraith hive ship. Carson put his life on the line and died - no less of a sacrifice because he has a clone. Sheppard put his life on the line - no less of an act of heroism because rescue came at the last second when he never could have expected it.

Nope - the only way to cheapen original Carson's death is to treat his clone with disrespect in the writing of future episodes.

kali1
April 29th, 2008, 07:47 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"].: Uncle Evan ... ahhh ... http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/Reiko_Afterglow/smilies/lovey.gif

That's so cute http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0001.gif

Willow'sCat
April 30th, 2008, 04:13 PM
McKay!

Oh yes please!

That way I would have zero reason to keep watching this godawful show. :cool:

Reiko
April 30th, 2008, 04:28 PM
That way I would have zero reason to keep watching this godawful show. :cool:

.: Smart :cool:;)

Stormtrooper
April 30th, 2008, 04:56 PM
McKay

kali1
April 30th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Radek ain't a pervert, he's a lovely adorable little scientist and they should not have been mean about him in Trio. That's why it has to be Keller that goes (Sam is going anyway). Well, one of the many many reasons that Keller has to go! ;)

I agree. Radek isn't a perv. He's sweet. Keller has to be the first to go and yes, I agree that Larrin is next.

Integrabyte
May 1st, 2008, 01:45 AM
Oh noes! :P Don't get me started with Larrin :p. They need to tie her up to a chair and send her through an airlock :P.

P.S. : When she is in those toight leather pants :P

Reiko
May 1st, 2008, 07:32 AM
.: Larrin will probably freeze to death first when her ship's heater breaks down :P

Arica12
May 1st, 2008, 11:29 AM
Oh noes! :P Don't get me started with Larrin :p. They need to tie her up to a chair and send her through an airlock :P.

P.S. : When she is in those toight leather pants :P

That airlock sure gets around!;)

Integrabyte
May 1st, 2008, 12:30 PM
.: Larrin will probably freeze to death first when her ship's heater breaks down :P

Nah...she is a hawtie...just like Keller :P

elliecat
May 1st, 2008, 12:49 PM

Who would watch the show if you got rid of all the hawties!? ;)

Falcon Horus
May 1st, 2008, 01:10 PM
Who would watch the show if you got rid of all the hawties!? ;)

TPTB - after all they make it like they want to see it.

Redhooks
May 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM

I agree. Radek isn't a perv. He's sweet. Keller has to be the first to go and yes, I agree that Larrin is next.

P.S. : When she is in those tight leather pants :P

:eek: :eek: :eek:
NO!!!
The character just needs to be written better. :P:D
Her crew would keep her warm and if they won't, I'll volunteer. :lol:

Michael is the one I hope gets killed off. I have never liked his storyline and last season Teyla got dragged down into it.

Personally I think the biggest weakness of the current PTB is the lack of cohesiveness of characters from one episode to the next and the lack of interesting storylines from the back half of last season. Maybe the info about new races will give a much needed boost to the show after the dismal (IMHO) stories (except Midway) after Spoils of War.

Reiko
May 1st, 2008, 02:04 PM

.: Will she be so 'hot' when she suffocates you with her breasts? :P

Platschu
May 1st, 2008, 02:13 PM
What character should go?

"All of them!" :wraithqueen17:

Than we can rename the show into Stargate : Wraith. :wraith32:

Killdeer
May 1st, 2008, 02:17 PM
Michael is the one I hope gets killed off. I have never liked his storyline and last season Teyla got dragged down into it.

I completely agree with that. I've hated the Michael storyline from the very beginning. There's been times when it showed faint promise of developing into something better, but it's never panned out IMO, and I am completely tired of it, and of Teyla being his helpless hostage over and over and over again. I want to see her kill him. People have said Beckett should kill Michael - no, after what Michael's done to her and the Athosians, I think it should be Teyla.

jelgate
May 1st, 2008, 03:13 PM
I completely agree with that. I've hated the Michael storyline from the very beginning. There's been times when it showed faint promise of developing into something better, but it's never panned out IMO, and I am completely tired of it, and of Teyla being his helpless hostage over and over and over again. I want to see her kill him. People have said Beckett should kill Michael - no, after what Michael's done to her and the Athosians, I think it should be Teyla.

I agree that it should Teyla. Beckett doesn't quite have the courage to kill Wraith based on his character but Teyla's character and the treatment she has reciveied from Micheal, it makes sense if he was killed by Teyla.

Atlantis1
May 1st, 2008, 03:25 PM
None. Enough with the killing off of characters. I get tired of characters being killed instead of developing the ones they have.

Atlantis1
May 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM
What character should go?

"All of them!" :wraithqueen17:

Than we can rename the show into Stargate : Wraith. :wraith32:

It would be good to see the Wraith developed. :cool:

Platschu
May 2nd, 2008, 12:38 PM
It would be good to see the Wraith developed. :cool:
They should make a Wraith flashback episode. Todd could be the storyteller. ;)

jelgate
May 2nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
They should make a Wraith flashback episode. Todd could be the storyteller. ;)

It sounds boring. What would be point about having an epiosde devoted to Wraith flashback.

PG15
May 2nd, 2008, 12:59 PM
Depends on what's in the flashback, doesn't it?

I'd love an episode where Todd's dying (keep reading!) and offers to show the Expedition his memories of his time during the Wraith-Ancients war 10000 years (let's say he's THAT old). And through it, we get to see...well, the war, through his eyes.

But Todd doesn't die, of course. ;)

Platschu
May 2nd, 2008, 01:21 PM
Depends on what's in the flashback, doesn't it?

I'd love an episode where Todd's dying (keep reading!) and offers to show the Expedition his memories of his time during the Wraith-Ancients war 10000 years (let's say he's THAT old). And through it, we get to see...well, the war, through his eyes.

But Todd doesn't die, of course. ;)

I support your idea. It is time to learn more about the city, the Ancients and the Wraith. ;)

SpaceCowboy
May 2nd, 2008, 02:01 PM
I support your idea. It is time to learn more about the city, the Ancients and the Wraith. ;)

Ditto. Maybe "The Queen" will offer some opportunities for a Wraith history lesson.

Falcon Horus
May 2nd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Ditto. Maybe "The Queen" will offer some opportunities for a Wraith history lesson.

I wouldn't count on it...

May 2nd, 2008, 03:31 PM
Well, this is what I think the writers should do...2 easy steps...

1. Kill Keller...maybe she could get fed upon by a Wraith...Nice and slow like in Common Ground, only she dies in the end.

2. Develop the charters more. We've only really learned about Sheppard (Outcast), and Ronan (Sateda). A little about about Teyla here and there, but they should really tell us their backgrounds...Anything. Like where in the world they grew up, do they get along with their families, etc.

I think that would make a good few episodes. Do one of those type of stories every season. They did Ronan in S3, Sheppard in S5, now maybe McKay in S6...and bring Jeannie in to help explain it more.

jelgate
May 2nd, 2008, 03:35 PM
Well, this is what I think the writers should do...2 easy steps...

1. Kill Keller...maybe she could get fed upon by a Wraith...Nice and slow like in Common Ground, only she dies in the end.

2. Develop the charters more. We've only really learned about Sheppard (Outcast), and Ronan (Sateda). A little about about Teyla here and there, but they should really tell us their backgrounds...Anything. Like where in the world they grew up, do they get along with their families, etc.

I think that would make a good few episodes. Do one of those type of stories every season. They did Ronan in S3, Sheppard in S5, now maybe McKay in S6...and bring Jeannie in to help explain it more.

Your statement counterdict one another. You want to take an easy way for a certain character but then you want them develop their characters.

Reiko
May 2nd, 2008, 04:30 PM
.: Keller is beyond saving, m'dear :)

jelgate
May 2nd, 2008, 05:37 PM
.: Keller is beyond saving, m'dear :)

I feel the same way about Beckett.:P

Reiko
May 2nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
.: Whatever you say. :rolleyes:

.: A 'Save Keller' campaign would never suceed, nonetheless even get picked up by lots of people ;)

.: Can we form a compromise at SGA is beyond saving?

jelgate
May 3rd, 2008, 07:48 AM
Nope.:P

I know I am in the miniority but I never cared for Beckett. He was always too predictible for me.

May 3rd, 2008, 11:00 AM
.: A 'Save Keller' campaign would never suceed, nonetheless even get picked up by lots of people ;)

They'd have a better shot at a Kill Keller campaign...I'm sure they would have no problem getting the support they need.

PG15
May 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
Expressing the opinion that Keller should be killed is one thing (one infuriating thing, but still), but actively campaigning to get her killed, or any other character for that matter, is just downright selfish. There are others who like the character, you know.

jenks
May 3rd, 2008, 11:30 AM
Isn't any campaign arguably 'selfish' though?

PG15
May 3rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hmmm...you got me there.

That's why I'm so apathetic. ;)

Mattathias2.0
May 3rd, 2008, 12:10 PM
Out of Woolsey, Shep, McKay, Teyla, Ronon, and Keller. I'd have to say Keller would be the one.

I am unsure of Woolsey being in command at the moment (until S5 begins airing), but I can say I did enjoy Carter being in command. If Woolsey should go, I would want him to come back because he is an excellent character that creates tension.

May 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
Woolsey is a comedic character...he makes the show funny (most times) from his actions and wimpiness.

Keller is an annoying character who dissed Zalenka and should be killed off.

Hey, they could do a Survivor thing...everyone vote someone off. I can almost guess who would be first. I'll give you a hint. Her name starts with "K", lots of people want her dead, and she looked better in Instinct, then she does in S4

May 3rd, 2008, 06:45 PM
Personally, I think that she looks better like this.......

http://http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/graphics/staite01_02.jpg

jcjoeyfreak
May 3rd, 2008, 08:19 PM
I'd say Keller. Unless she magically starts saving people other than Wraith worshippers. :S

Reiko
May 3rd, 2008, 09:49 PM
.: Apathy rules. It's how I feel; I would just gain much pleasure watching Keller die as you guys do oogling at Vega ;)

.: And yes, fandom is a selfish little brat. All of fandom. I suppose your'e used to that by now ;)

PG15
May 3rd, 2008, 10:01 PM
You don't get used to fandom selfishness.

Oh no, not at all. It grows on you, day in and day out, making you more and more INSANE. Then, one day, you snap, and open every thread on the forum and post a one-word reponse in every one of them at the same time.

That will be my legacy. The person who pissed off the mods like no other.

Hopefully I won't have to do that for quite some time. ;)

jelgate
May 3rd, 2008, 10:08 PM
You don't get used to fandom selfishness.

Oh no, not at all. It grows on you, day in and day out, making you more and more INSANE. Then, one say, you snap, and open every thread on the forum and post a one-word reponse in every one of them at the same time.

Hopefully I won't have to do that for quite some time. ;)

I think a few people are ahead of you.:P

PG15
May 3rd, 2008, 10:13 PM
Not after I pull THAT stunt. :p

jelgate
May 3rd, 2008, 10:15 PM
You should do it on the day SGA is cancelled.

PG15
May 3rd, 2008, 10:24 PM
No no. I must do it on a quiet day; just when people least expect it.

And then...PG SPAM!! TAKE REVENGE ON FANDOM!!

Etc.

But, uh, let's get back on topic. I say no one. :p

jelgate
May 3rd, 2008, 10:26 PM
I have this distaste towards Atlantis Marine #3

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:30 AM
.: Apathy rules. It's how I feel; I would just gain much pleasure watching Keller die as you guys do oogling at Vega ;)

.: And yes, fandom is a selfish little brat. All of fandom. I suppose your'e used to that by now ;)

The drinks I'll have when that day happens :P. SGA would have a larger audience if Keller would forget to show up for her scenes :P. Whenever I see Keller on screen I remember why dogs are my favorite people (best quote in SG1 from Jack).

Platschu
May 4th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Exploding tumors... Deadly nightmares...

What can be the next?

- Disintegration in lift room
- Forget to breath air
- Changing into werewolves in moonlights
- Sex with Rodney
- Sex with Rodney's Evil Twin
- Sex with Rodney and Rodney's Evil Twin together

:D

ijffdrie
May 4th, 2008, 02:53 AM
in my opinion we should dress some random crew member in a red star trek uniform and sent him to fight all the remaining wraith ON HIS OWN

Platschu
May 4th, 2008, 02:56 AM
in my opinion we should dress some random crew member in a red star trek uniform and sent him to fight all the remaining wraith ON HIS OWN

Nice idea. Lucius won't be missed! :D

ijffdrie
May 4th, 2008, 03:04 AM
first they feed on him, than the young wraith eat his flesh and than his bones are bombarded by hives

myhelix
May 4th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Lorne

Reiko
May 4th, 2008, 08:28 AM

.: Erm, I think I'm ahead. Though it's more of the Keller fans I piss off. My friends and I am very popular amoungst them given my recent lurking :P

The drinks I'll have when that day happens :P. SGA would have a larger audience if Keller would forget to show up for her scenes :P. Whenever I see Keller on screen I remember why dogs are my favorite people (best quote in SG1 from Jack).

.: LOL. Dogs are way better than Keller. Wraith are better than Keller. The day Keller dies I propose a toast :P

What can be the next?
- Forget to breath air
- Sex with Rodney

.: Giving me ideas, are you? :P

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Exploding tumors... Deadly nightmares...

What can be the next?

- Forget to breath air
- Sex with Rodney

Nice idea about Rodney...;)

Hummmm.....how about Keller becoming the next Wraith Queen?

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Nice idea. Lucius won't be missed! :D

He wouldn't be missed. Not at all. :D

Linda06
May 4th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Definately Larrin :mckay:

Platschu
May 4th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Definately Larrin :mckay:

Larrin is a scifi yo-yo. We send her away, but she will return. :)

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Larrin is a scifi yo-yo. We send her away, but she will return. :)

I agree. Skimpy never goes away :P.

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I agree. Skimpy never goes away :P.

She'll go away if she becomes wraith fodder. ;)

Platschu
May 4th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Who is Skimpy? :o

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Who is Skimpy? :o

Nobody. Skimpy is a word describing Larrin 100 %.

Skimpy: barely adequate, scanty, meager :P.

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:46 PM
She'll go away if she becomes wraith fodder. ;)

Those toight Selene leather pants will protect her. She'll tie the Wraith to a chair :P.

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Nobody. Skimpy is a word describing Larrin 100 %.

Skimpy: barely adequate, scanty, meager :P.

It's her (Larrin) new nickname. It fits :D

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:47 PM
It's her (Larrin) new nickname. It fits :D

We can make it tighter...I guess :P.

Platschu
May 4th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Hmmm. If you could see my face, I had an expression like Teal'c and Vala, when they have heard some new not understandable cultural Earth reference. :P

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Those toight Selene leather pants will protect her. She'll tie the Wraith to a chair :P.

Her leather pants will protect her? Well....If so, perhaps her leather pants contain the secret to keeping all wraiths at bay. Perhaps Carson will create a new anti wraith venom from them?

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Her leather pants will protect her? Well....If so, perhaps her leather pants contain the secret to keeping all wraiths at bay. Perhaps Carson will create a new anti wraith venom from them?

Just seeing how vulgar Larrin is will probably kill the Wraith :P.

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Hmmm. If you could see my face, I had an expression like Teal'c and Vala, when they have heard some new not understandable cultural Earth reference. :P

Don't worry. We've all been there and will be there :P.

Falcon Horus
May 4th, 2008, 02:52 PM

If you're referring to Selene from Underworld... sorry to disappoint you but those weren't leather pants. That was a catsuit.

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Just seeing how vulgar Larrin is will probably kill the Wraith :P.

Most likely. The poor Wraith. To die by her hand. What a tragic way to go.

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:53 PM
If you're referring to Selene from Underworld... sorry to disappoint you but those weren't leather pants. That was a catsuit.

Catsuit, dogsuit, whatever :p. She was H O T in it...and that was about it :P.

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Most likely. The poor Wraith. To die by her hand. What a tragic way to go.

It could be worse...he could end up whined to death :P.

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 02:57 PM

Hummmm...are you referring to a certain doctor? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/rolleye/rolleye0012.gif

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Hummmm...are you referring to a certain doctor? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/rolleye/rolleye0012.gif

Me? :P....Never...[/sarcasm]

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Me? :P....Never...[/sarcasm]

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0188.gif Never, ever! LOL

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 03:03 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0188.gif Never, ever! LOL

It is all relative :p. Can I vote the GENII as the third weakest link? Honestly, they bore me to death every time...

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 03:16 PM
It is all relative :p. Can I vote the GENII as the third weakest link? Honestly, they bore me to death every time...

You may as long as Kolya survives. He was so deliciously bad.

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 03:17 PM

That he was. Shame the camera crew always filmed him like amateurs.

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 03:18 PM

He's one of the characters I wish they didn't kill off.

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM
That he was. Shame the camera crew always filmed him like amateurs.

yeah....Kolya had a lot of potential and was killed off too soon....

Reiko
May 4th, 2008, 03:54 PM
.: Stop insulting Selene by comparing her to Larrin :P

.: Maybe Larrin has a Wraith fetish ... TPTB the fetishists they are :P

Falcon Horus
May 4th, 2008, 03:58 PM
.: Stop insulting Selene by comparing her to Larrin :P

I agree. :p

Agent_Dark
May 4th, 2008, 04:05 PM
imo the atlantis gate should go. poor mans version of teh sg1 gate, which is much cooler because steam comes out of it and everything.

kali1
May 4th, 2008, 04:52 PM
imo the atlantis gate should go. poor mans version of teh sg1 gate, which is much cooler because steam comes out of it and everything.

the steam does add something, doesn't it. I've always preferred that gate over SGA's gate.

Fenrir Foxz
May 4th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Plus spinning is so much cooler than not spinning :D

Platschu
May 4th, 2008, 09:39 PM

I've read at first that "whipped for death". And I began to think that Integrabyte has a special taste. :P

Integrabyte
May 4th, 2008, 11:58 PM
I've read at first that "whipped for death". And I began to think that Integrabyte has a special taste. :P

...and people say I'm perverted....Just to show how wrong people are :P.

Constanza
May 5th, 2008, 07:01 AM

Hahaha, I didn’t see that coming!

Reiko
May 5th, 2008, 07:50 AM
...and people say I'm perverted....Just to show how wrong people are :P.

.: Oh really, I think they're right. You say BOOBS and he goes crazy :P

Integrabyte
May 5th, 2008, 07:54 AM
.: Oh really, I think they're right. You say BOOBS and he goes crazy :P

Who goes crazy?

Platschu
May 5th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Who goes crazy?
Your fanclub. :P

Integrabyte
May 5th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Your fanclub. :P

What, where, why? :P. Who would not go crazy when they choose certain outfits for Teyla. When Teyla comes around a corner her thingies show up first, half an hour later...the rest. That is not sexy...tis vulgar and weird :S!!

Reiko
May 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM
.: You, Teggy. See? I'm right :P

Platschu
May 7th, 2008, 12:54 PM
What, where, why? :P. Who would not go crazy when they choose certain outfits for Teyla. When Teyla comes around a corner her thingies show up first, half an hour later...the rest. That is not sexy...tis vulgar and weird :S!!
They tried the "space Xena" cliche for Teyla, but it didn't work. I didn't like that Ronon took her place in the stick fight. They could find out something else for Ronon. :( I would like to see Teyla in more episodes, where RL can show us her acting skills. Sometimes I feel Teyla is a statue, because she hides her feelings. I would like to see her to scream, cry and laugh. I hope we will learn more about her in Queen. She need a new hairstyle too, because I don't like, when her hair is in front of her eyes. :o

So back to the thread. I think they shouldn't kill any character. The show won't be more dramatic in this way and they should have learned it from SG-1 (Sha'ure, Martouf, Lantash, Abydos, Skaara, Janet, Jacob, Prometheus). If they want to make us cry, than write such episodes, where they fight against each other. If everyone like everybody else, than it is a bit unrealistic. :o

Reiko
May 7th, 2008, 03:25 PM
.: But can we puh-leese just kill Keller? And Larin? Then you can keep everybody alive.

Agent_Dark
May 7th, 2008, 03:26 PM
only if the SGA (S1-3) cast die first

Reiko
May 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM
.: NO! :mad: (am moody)

.: btw have you apolpogized yet? They/We're still waiting for it.

Agent_Dark
May 7th, 2008, 03:30 PM
??

errr, i apologise for pwning you? :confused: that's the only thing i can think of that i might have done...

Reiko
May 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM
.: The 'Czech' comment that many were offended by.

.: On topic: If not kill Keller turn her into a bad guy. It might even be a better alternative.

maxbo
May 7th, 2008, 03:43 PM
.: But can we puh-leese just kill Keller? And Larin? Then you can keep everybody alive.

I wouldn't be sorry to see the last of Keller, but I don't feel the same way about Larrin. Although I was disappointed with her introduction in The Travelers and wasn't too impressed with her in BAMSR, I don't consider her a lost cause yet because I want to find out more about her people.

Reiko
May 7th, 2008, 03:45 PM
.: I suppose so, she just really should put more clothes on. It can get awfully cold in space.

Agent_Dark
May 7th, 2008, 03:45 PM
.: The 'Czech' comment that many were offended by.
hmm, perhaps the lols were lost across culture boundaries.

Falcon Horus
May 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM
.: On topic: If not kill Keller turn her into a bad guy. It might even be a better alternative.

You know, I kinda like her as RepliKeller.

Reiko
May 7th, 2008, 04:00 PM
.: So did I! Wished they had kept RepliKeller, very different than regular Keller. Liked her cold, almost harsh determination :)

Falcon Horus
May 7th, 2008, 04:02 PM
.: So did I! Wished they had kept RepliKeller, very different than regular Keller. Liked her cold, almost harsh determination :)

She was most definitely better at it than being the regular chief... I mean, Jewel had that whole "I'm not the bad girl here, even if I actually am." attitude down to a T.

So, I'd say HumanKeller can take a hike into Wraithland, but RepliKeller can stick around.

maxbo
May 7th, 2008, 04:05 PM
I loved her as RepliKeller and would accept a switch with the human version in a heartbeat.

PG15
May 7th, 2008, 04:22 PM
.: NO! :mad: (am moody)

.: btw have you apolpogized yet? They/We're still waiting for it.

Hey, if people can say they want Keller dead, then that applies to every other character as well, including those that YOU like. You can't be...what's that word...oh yes, hypocritical about it. ;)

Agent_Dark
May 7th, 2008, 04:27 PM
only if the SGA (S1-3) cast die first

NO! :mad: (am moody)

Hey, if people can say they want Keller dead, then that applies to every other character as well, including those that YOU like. You can't be...what's that word...oh yes, hypocritical about it. ;)

we're already 3/7ths of the way there :D

Reiko
May 7th, 2008, 04:56 PM
.: Jewel did great in the RepliKeller role, and I would have liked to see that character fleshed out. She was both bad and good, and I like that complexity. :)

.: So, people say it may be cliche, but as cliche as could be, keep RepliKeller as a recurring bad/good girl.

g.o.d
May 8th, 2008, 07:20 AM
The 'Czech' comment that many were offended by.

what did he write?

stclare
May 8th, 2008, 07:28 AM
I wouldn't be sorry to see the last of Keller, but I don't feel the same way about Larrin. Although I was disappointed with her introduction in The Travelers and wasn't too impressed with her in BAMSR, I don't consider her a lost cause yet because I want to find out more about her people.

I would also welcome the opportunity to see more about her and her people. However I can firmly do without the "innuendo bingo" she and shep share at every meeting.

I think it would be really good to see her interact with other characters than just concentrate on her relashionship with Shep. flesh her out more (no pun intended) make her more than just the cliche I see at the moment.

Back to the Question, I wouldnt like to see any more characters go this season. I say stick with Red shirts and bad guys for a while!

Falcon Horus
May 8th, 2008, 08:13 AM
I say stick with Red shirts and bad guys for a while!

That's about every doctor on the expedition.

Klenotka
May 8th, 2008, 08:54 AM
what did he write?

He wrote that Czech people (probably all of us) are strange. I never got an answer why are we strange.:S And no, there weren´t any smilies suggesting that it´s a joke.

magie
May 8th, 2008, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Keller go. Permanently.

pbutter
May 8th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Ronon.

Integrabyte
May 8th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Keller :P.

***I love this game :P***

jasminaGo
May 8th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Keller :P.

***I love this game :P***

There's a game? Can I play?

Integrabyte
May 8th, 2008, 10:55 AM
There's a game? Can I play?

Sure :P. Everyone can play.

jasminaGo
May 8th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I pick Keller

Hey you're right, this is fun! :D

Integrabyte
May 8th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I pick Keller

Hey you're right, this is fun! :D

We both pick Keller. This is indeed fun. She is the weakest link :P. Who wants to join? :P

FoolishPleasure
May 8th, 2008, 11:16 AM
We should ask the mods to make this an actual poll.

Integrabyte
May 8th, 2008, 12:23 PM
We should ask the mods to make this an actual poll.

I am scared to do it :P.

kali1
May 8th, 2008, 12:34 PM
.: Jewel did great in the RepliKeller role, and I would have liked to see that character fleshed out. She was both bad and good, and I like that complexity. :)

.: So, people say it may be cliche, but as cliche as could be, keep RepliKeller as a recurring bad/good girl.

I don't like Keller but I like RepliKeller. I truly enjoyed that character and that Jewel did a great job. I agree that Keller should go but keep RepliKeller.

kali1
May 8th, 2008, 12:35 PM

Yes on BOTH. Larrin and Keller have to go

Falcon Horus
May 8th, 2008, 12:36 PM
You know what... instead of making a poll I'll check the entire thread and count all the votes... Just give me a couple of minutes... :)

Integrabyte
May 8th, 2008, 12:40 PM
You know what... instead of making a poll I'll check the entire thread and count all the votes... Just give me a couple of minutes... :)

I asked the mods if they can gimme a hand with a poll :p. They should say no soon :P.

Falcon Horus
May 8th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Okay, here are my results of the thread so far...

52 people so far wanted someone gone in season 5...

Keller 20

McKay 6

Woolsey 5
Nobody 5

Larrin 4
Teyla’s Baby 4

Teyla 3

Kavanagh 2
Ronon 2
The whole cast 2
Lorne 2

Don’t care 1
Michael 1
Carson 1
TPTB 1
Todd 1
Sheppard 1
Some of the fans 1
SGA 1
Chuck 1
Atlantis marine #3 1
Genii 1
The Atlantis gate 1
Season 1 to 3 cast 1

Agent_Dark
May 8th, 2008, 01:48 PM
He wrote that Czech people (probably all of us) are strange. I never got an answer why are we strange.:S And no, there weren´t any smilies suggesting that it´s a joke.

you know, sniffing people, suggesting that people only got to where they were because of sex (even though that's patently absurd for something like a top secret expedition to another galaxy). you have made some good computer games though, so that's a plus.

Agent_Dark
May 8th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Okay, here are my results of the thread so far...

52 people so far wanted someone gone in season 5...

Keller 20

McKay 6

Woolsey 5
Nobody 5

Larrin 4
Teyla’s Baby 4

Teyla 3

Kavanagh 2
Ronon 2
The whole cast 2
Lorne 2

Don’t care 1
Michael 1
Carson 1
TPTB 1
Todd 1
Sheppard 1
Some of the fans 1
SGA 1
Chuck 1
Atlantis marine #3 1
Genii 1
The Atlantis gate 1
Season 1 to 3 cast 1
meaningless, because you haven't counted the votes for 'no-one'

PG15
May 8th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Don't forget, multiple votes/posts by a single person = 1 vote. ;)

Falcon Horus
May 8th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Don't forget, multiple votes/posts by a single person = 1 vote. ;)

Yes, I know... except when they vote for more people... Trust me, I kept count of everyone.

Which I realized just in time. :)

Integrabyte
May 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM
We will have a poll soon :P.

Platschu
May 8th, 2008, 02:06 PM

Oh yes. Keller or Keller or Keller. The real democracy. :lol:

Integrabyte
May 8th, 2008, 02:10 PM
A soon to be POLL (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=8200713#post8200713)

Reiko
May 8th, 2008, 02:11 PM

.: He's just jealous that you are smarter than he is. :)

I don't like Keller but I like RepliKeller. I truly enjoyed that character and that Jewel did a great job.

.: There we go - keep RepliKeller. Keller fans will be slightly satisfied, Anti Keller fans will be slightly satisfied. Done, I'm gonna tell Mallozzi right now. :)

TPTB 1

.: Oh please. More people want TPTB gone than that :P

.: They said yes? The mods must have hope for you after all. :P

Klenotka
May 8th, 2008, 02:45 PM
you know, sniffing people, suggesting that people only got to where they were because of sex (even though that's patently absurd for something like a top secret expedition to another galaxy). you have made some good computer games though, so that's a plus.

Well, you know, you got this totally wrong. Pajus wrote this (for me unpleasant) comment, not me or ANY OTHER CZECH in this board!
I didn´t write anything at all and you just wrote "you czech people are strange". I am overreacting a little but it is a generalization and it insults me.
You assumed from one Pajus´s personal opinion that ALL Czechs are strange, without bothering to explain what you mean by that comment. Or you think that we all believe that some person can get a job only because of sex? No, we really don´t and it´s another offence for me.

And trust me, we are making a lot more things than just computer games!

Agent_Dark
May 8th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Well, you know, you got this totally wrong. Pajus wrote this (for me unpleasant) comment, not me or ANY OTHER CZECH in this board!
I didn´t write anything at all and you just wrote "you czech people are strange". I am overreacting a little but it is a generalization and it insults me.
You assumed from one Pajus´s personal opinion that ALL Czechs are strange, without bothering to explain what you mean by that comment. Or you think that we all believe that some person can get a job only because of sex? No, we really don´t and it´s another offence for me.

ok, i'll give you a break because english probably isn't your first language but... I'm not actually being serious here. Except about the part about computer games, because operation flashpoint was a fsk awesome game.

joebags
May 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM

KELLER. The whiny-butt, useless, wanna-be doctor.

kali1
May 8th, 2008, 04:02 PM
KELLER. The whiny-butt, useless, wanna-be doctor.

I like your answer!!! :D

Integrabyte
May 9th, 2008, 12:57 AM

Calm down. No need to get mad. You need to ignore childish comments like that. Joke or no joke...

g.o.d
May 9th, 2008, 01:41 AM

just ignore him. It's easy.

Lenas
May 9th, 2008, 02:15 AM

Can't believe I haven't been around here berfore:o

KELLER needs to go!
Write her out and I will even put up with Woolsey!

elliecat
May 9th, 2008, 01:55 PM

KELLER needs to go!

I could put up with Woolsey, Lucius maybe even Larrin if Keller went! ;)

There's a horrible thought, a scene with Woolsey acting under Lucius' herb! :eek:

kali1
May 9th, 2008, 02:35 PM

KELLER needs to go!

I could put up with Woolsey, Lucius maybe even Larrin if Keller went! ;)

There's a horrible thought, a scene with Woolsey acting under Lucius' herb! :eek:

I could put up with Woolsey if Keller went. Actually, I would rather see RepliKeller stay, just not Keller.

Larrin and Lucius? Ellie.......that would be pushing it unless TPTB decided to ship those two together.....LOL

Woolsey under Lucius' herb might be an improvement.....LOL!!!

elliecat
May 9th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I could put up with Woolsey if Keller went. Actually, I would rather see RepliKeller stay, just not Keller.

Larrin and Lucius? Ellie.......that would be pushing it unless TPTB decided to ship those two together.....LOL

Woolsey under Lucius' herb might be an improvement.....LOL!!!

LOL!

Ok I admit, Larrin would be pushing it, but I could put up with Lucius (am I weird?) I hasten to add, NOT full time though! That's how much I hate Keller ;)