This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
    Teyla's baby. I know he hasn't been in the show yet and i really want to keep it that way. Because the last thing i want to see is a screeching infant.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Keller. Please let it be Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post
        On topic: I don't care who is written off, as long as (1) it's done well and engages my mind and heart, and (2) the character stays dead.
        .: See: Keller. There are tons of ways to "send her off" well. Actually I'm to the point anything would do. And we'll chop up her body and cremate her so she will not come back zombie-fied or repli-fied, as well as destroy all DNA evidence you can get your hands on.

.: My heart will burst with joy when she dies. I will be overcome with emotion, and my mind will open a wee bit more for SGA to revert to what it once was.

.: There ya go. Mind, heart, well, and dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          I think they should finally leave SGA cast alone and not write off anyone.

But if I would have to choose, then Teyla.
          First you guys say Ronan, and now Teyla????? What's wrong with Teyla...her character is just starting to get interesting, showing a darker side.

No......Teyla will stay....probably until the series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
            As her wallpapered self...

Besides, you didn't ask the right question in the first place...

If you wanted to know why, your original question should have been "What character should go and why?".
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Teyla. She's useless
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                Teyla. She's useless
                That is true but I still vote KELLER

Comment

Originally posted by Angelgrinder View Post
                  Keller. Please let it be Keller.
                  Yes please. Please let Todd have her. The poor Wraith is hungry after all.

Comment

.: Keller should meet her end by means of a Wraith with a human fetish - pain and pleasure at the same time

Comment

Not surprisingly, Keller.
                      For reasons stated in previous posts.
                      For me, not because she replaced Carson but that:
                      1. She is far too young acting/appearing to be a believable CMO
                      2. Her relationship with Rodney in TLM squicks me big time as it gets into father/daughter type territory (in my mind I suppose).
                      3. She dissed Zelenka, essentially calling him a pervert in Trio and I love Radek.
                      4. She reminds me of that girl (or woman) in the office who comes across all girly perfect or vulnerable to the boys to get what she wants, so they love her to death and bend over backwards to be with her; meanwhile the other gals talk trash about her behind her back. And the guys just can't understand what the other women's problem is/are. Again this is my impression of her, not what the writers intended, I'm very sure.
                      And I'm so very sorry, I liked her in the beginning, and even had no problem with Missing-I'd whimper a bit myself if I was going to be eaten by cannibals. But she just got on my nerves more and more and more with each ep she was in after that.
                      Last edited by Repli!kat; 27 April 2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

For me it has to be Mckay, I nevered bother to even watch his eps really find it pain full to watch.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
                          First you guys say Ronan, and now Teyla????? What's wrong with Teyla...her character is just starting to get interesting, showing a darker side.

Unfortunately it looks like she will stay until the very end of Atlantis.
                          I don´t think she went through some change in S4. They promised a story arc but when she is in Missing and then disappears again, how should I care about her, about her people or her baby, whose father wasn´t even previously mentioned?
                          I still think she is useless and her presence totally pointless.

And no offense to Rachel or her fans, but I really don´t like her acting style.

They should have never kicked anyone ou . Elizabeth and Carson should have stayed, no changes. When something isn´t broken, why to fix it?

But I can get over it. I can´t stand Teyla but, hell, if the team stays intact, without other additions or changes, I will be happy.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

.: Get rid of TPTB.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              .: Get rid of TPTB.
                              When did TPTB count as characters of the show?

Comment

.: I would consider JM quite a character.

Comment

Working...
                                X