X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]

.: LOL. ((hug Arica and Integra))

And the fact that we posted those comments at the exact same time doesn't scare me one bit ........

Comment

nobody should go cuz the team in sg1 lasted 7 yrs until dr. frasier died, and atlantis personnel have been taken off the show already, so this season nobody should b going away.

Also woolsley should not b the commander of atlantis, it should really b colonel caldwell, that's my opinion.

Comment

McKay. Never having to see/listen to him again would be too soon.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
          And the fact that we posted those comments at the exact same time doesn't scare me one bit ........
          It does scare me

Comment

Without any doubt Keller

Reason(s)?

1. Don't like her shipped with Ronon/Rodney
            2. She is too young to be believable as CMO
            3. She is whiny (Missing)
            4. She dissed Zelenka (Trio)
            5. Carson is way better
            6. She is boring
            sigpic

Comment

Teyla's baby. I know he hasn't been in the show yet and i really want to keep it that way. Because the last thing i want to see is a screeching infant.
              sigpic

Comment

Keller

And not cause she's not Carson, but cause she grates on my nerves. (that's the short answer)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Keller

And not cause she's not Carson, but cause she grates on my nerves. (that's the short answer)
                  She grates on mine too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
                    He cannot act, and while the writers had something else in mind (Another Tealc), the character he seems to portray is that of a drugged up teenager, going through the whole, rebellious phase. He also does really weird things with his gun, which is very unrealistic. No one in their right mind would think of showing off and trying to look cool, when it's a matter of life and death. Overall, he is a very poor imitation of Tealc, sort of like a Tealc wannabe, but i don't blame Jason Mamoa for this, because it was the writers decision.
                    No disrespect to the Actor intended.
                    OT: re: the above, I respect your opinion.

Here's mine. Jason Mamoa is one of the best actors I've seen in a long time. I was awed by his performance in Sateda, particularly the early scenes, when we the audience were introduced to unexpected traits in the Ronon character.

About his gun, I think the twirling thing is likely due to the need to make setting changes on his gun without looking at what his fingers are doing and as quickly as possible. If my gun had "stun" and "kill" settings, I'd rather twirl it to change settings than do it in slow motion, the way the characters do in a Star Trek ep.

On topic: I don't care who is written off, as long as (1) it's done well and engages my mind and heart, and (2) the character stays dead.

Comment

I'm with everybody on Keller, The replacement of Carson, with a woman is not so bad, but, I feel that a strong woman is needed to handle the everyday strains and stresses that goes with a job like that.

Also she looks like a kid, and everybody knows that training to be a doctor takes until your about 27, and then you need experiance, she looks too young!

Comment

Well, I'm going to be different here. I actually don't want anyone to go. I'm still not certain about Carson's return, to be honest, but what's done is done

Sure, I have a few issues with Keller's comparitive young age as the CMO, but I do like the character...except for a few parts in Missing, though the episode didn't sit right me with generally, not just as far as Keller is concerned - but that's another story. But she's there now and it's not going to change, so I'm ok with it, and will certainly hope to see her being more authoratitive as CMO in season 5, (that's where I've had an issue with her as such a senior medical person at times). I'm certainly more than willing to give her the opportunity to shine more in my eyes.

So, again, NOBODY should go.
                        Last edited by Linzi; 27 April 2008, 10:32 AM. Reason: typo!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
                          Teyla's baby. I know he hasn't been in the show yet and i really want to keep it that way. Because the last thing i want to see is a screeching infant.

LOL, YES!!!

Comment

I think they should finally leave SGA cast alone and not write off anyone.

But if I would have to choose, then Teyla.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Michael...

He should have disappeared a long time ago. A LONG time ago...
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Carson Beckett. His return cheapen his action in Sunday
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X