This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers! new ship name! NEW SHIP NAME

Yeah, so I was doing some research, and I heard about a new ship that was going to be made. This ship will roll off the assembly line a little after the PHeonix. The ships name will be called: The Penelope! The captain will be a woman, and the ship crew will not be completely American. The captain will be British, and the crew will consist of Europeans.

What do you all think about this?

I heard that the directors will bring back the multi country fleet story line again. The Joint work of the Korolev and Odyessey failed, but what about this?

I would love to see a Phoenix and Penelope team up.

Oh and SGA will keep the Daedalus in Daedalus Variations

Yeah, there's a video of the new ship here.

Comment

Is it still Daedalus class?

Go Green

Comment

is this a joke? the vid leads to rick roll

Comment

Originally posted by segaxgames View Post
          Yeah, so I was doing some research, and I heard about a new ship that was going to be made. This ship will roll off the assembly line a little after the PHeonix. The ships name will be called: The Penelope! The captain will be a woman, and the ship crew will not be completely American. The captain will be British, and the crew will consist of Europeans.

I heard that the directors will bring back the multi country fleet story line again. The Joint work of the Korolev and Odyessey failed, but what about this?

Yeah? And where did you hear about it?

Comment

Originally posted by segaxgames View Post

I hope its true as the British have a proud naval history and even though they are in space i would imagine commanding a Battleship would have similarities with commanding a space ship.

Comment

I'm not sure I like the name.

The faithful wife of Odysseus whose main achievement was apparently avoiding re-marriage until he returned. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                I'm not sure I like the name.

The faithful wife of Odysseus whose main achievement was apparently avoiding re-marriage until he returned. Wow.
                I have to agree. The British are so good at naming warships so why dont the writers pick a name from a Royal Navy battleship in WW2.

Comment

I'm sorry, do people actually believe that this is in any way real? As if it isn't just something segaxgames made up...

Comment

The British/Europeans SHOULD have a ship. But tptb seem to want to make it increasingly like the USA is the world, and evey one else is stupid/insignificant/doean't matter. That has to be my main gripe with tptb.

But that's for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      I'm sorry, do people actually believe that this is in any way real? As if it isn't just something segaxgames made up...
                      Hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                        The British/Europeans SHOULD have a ship. But tptb seem to want to make it increasingly like the USA is the world, and evey one else is stupid/insignificant/doean't matter. That has to be my main gripe with tptb.
                        I agree 100%. I want other countries to not only have field units (people who go offworld) but also X304/X305 battleships.

Though i think it would be cool if each country had a different design to their X304/X305.

Comment

"Yeah, so I was doing some research, and I heard about a new ship that was going to be made. This ship will roll off the assembly line a little after the PHeonix. The ships name will be called: The Penelope!"

Ok first off, when and where did you find this information when you were 'researching'? I think this is fake, either something you made up or someone else made up. Penelope has to be one of the lamest names ever for a starship!

Also, where did you find the info that we'd keep the AU Daedalus? I dont think it makes much sense for the show to have TWO Daedalus', i assumed that it would either most likely blow up in some fashion in a fight or we will destroy it somehow.
                          Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                            I agree 100%. I want other countries to not only have field units (people who go offworld) but also X304/X305 battleships.

Though i think it would be cool if each country had a different design to their X304/X305.
                            I totally agree with you!
                            I'm getting annoyed about seeing "U.S.S" on the side of the ships and even "USAF"
                            They should give a ship to Russians again, Britian, France and China. That way all of the IOA have their part in it =]

Comment

This has got to be fake, right?

Vala,

Comment

Working...
                              X