This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i think we're gunna meet the furlings in SGA Season 5

if you all have had the chance to look at the mid season finale/premier, daniel jackson is returning to do some research on Janus (ancient who invented the time machine in the jumper)
    and we meet a race to which we have little knowledge.
    the only people i can think of are the furlings.
    Discuss.

The Furlings won't appear in season 5 of SGA, Mallozzi has already confirmed that.

Comment

oh nvm

Comment

My brain is dying with the amount of times i have to read some new crackpot theory on how the Furlings will turn up. They never will, end of story.

Comment

+1 for the furlings to never show up
          If i cant remember it, it didnt happen!

Comment

The Furlings will never show up. TPTB have said numerous times that they regrett creating the Furlings. Their hasn't beem canon reference since S6 of SG1.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ actually Joe said something about them in "Citizen Joe"

WE'RE NEVER EVER GOING TO SEE THE FURLINGS EVER!!!!!!
              THE WRITERS HAVE MADE THAT VERY CLEAR!!!
              200 was all we're gonna get
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                The Furlings will never show up. TPTB have said numerous times that they regrett creating the Furlings. Their hasn't beem canon reference since S6 of SG1.
                Jel, I'm impressed. 'Regret' with a double t?

And maybe you meant 'beam'?

*Hug*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewsy View Post
                  if you all have had the chance to look at the mid season finale/premier, daniel jackson is returning to do some research on Janus (ancient who invented the time machine in the jumper)
                  and we meet a race to which we have little knowledge.
                  the only people i can think of are the furlings.
                  Discuss.
                  Gah how many topics must we have on this?! It ain't gonna happen ever.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    The Furlings won't appear in season 5 of SGA, Mallozzi has already confirmed that.
                    I read that also!

With the size of a galaxy, there could be 1000s of alien races, maybe more, so think up an alien race you want it to be in SGA and then try not to be too dissapointed when they turn out to be totally different!

Yasureyoubetya!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:
                    McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

But you'd think they would have spoken up when Mikey was taking over in the old timeline!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                        My brain is dying with the amount of times i have to read some new crackpot theory on how the Furlings will turn up. They never will, end of story.
                        that wasn't crackpot. There's no rule that says the furlings won't show up. I'm geussing we'll find somemore furling artifacts and what not before any actually furlings are revealed.

Comment

from JM's blog
                          Belouchi writes: Is season 5 Atlantis the season where we will finally see the Furlings?

Answer: Nope, sorry
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...e-month-front/
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Why do the writers regret creating the Furlings? Also, Robert C. Cooper created them, not Mallozzi and his "side kick" Mullie. Why wouldn't they want to develop the last of the Great Races? Even though the two were given the executive status of Atlantis (which I regret ), they should still leave open to what Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper may have in mind. I haven't seen one shred of evidence or an excerpt that states that they don't want to see the Furlings later in the franchise. Correct me if I am wrong by posting a link if that is the case.

Besides that, if fans demand to see the Furlings, they should listen. I mean, yes I know, the fan base demands something and when we finally get it, some complain. However, I believe that is a minority. But I also recall TPTB (possibly Mallozzi himself) that they don't care what the fans think or want. It is because of the fans that have kept the show going.

Now, I know for a fact that Mallozzi stated no for Furlings, but does anyone know if Cooper or Wright stated anything on them denying future implication of Furlings.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
                              that wasn't crackpot. There's no rule that says the furlings won't show up. I'm geussing we'll find somemore furling artifacts and what not before any actually furlings are revealed.
                              I sincerely doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                              X