This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

episode idea?

i dont know if anyone has suggested this, or if its a stupid idea, so dont hate

but

how about an episode, entirely from the wraith point of view, perhaps starting on a basic day, but where they come into confrontation with atlantis, or micheal.

what you all think? i think it'd be a good episode, would love to see it

Originally posted by nova View Post
    i dont know if anyone has suggested this, or if its a stupid idea, so dont hate

but

how about an episode, entirely from the wraith point of view, perhaps starting on a basic day, but where they come into confrontation with atlantis, or micheal.

what you all think? i think it'd be a good episode, would love to see it
    I kind of like it as it would be good to see things from the enemies point of view.

Since we are suggesting episode idea's a idea i really like is

The team are on a mission where they are attacked by the Wraith, Sheppards orders everyone back to the gate but McKay is grabbed and due to overwealming numbers Sheppard must leave him behind. The last thing Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla see of McKay is a Wraith sucking the life out of him.

McKay is decleared KIA (Killed in Action) but in a later scene McKay wakes up on Todd's hive ship. Todd has used advanced Wraith science to actually turn McKay into a Wraith as Todd needs McKay for a specific mission which only McKay can complete (im guessing some piece of technology that only McKay is familar with) but due to the nature of the mission Todd cant just take human McKay to the piece of technology and only Wraith McKay will do (maybe they have to be around lots of other Wraith who would not accept human McKay.

Once McKay has competed his mission Todd promises he will turn McKay mostly back into a human as since he was originally human is easier than what Beckett tried.

Obviously its not very specific (im no writer) but i would love to see Wraith McKay and i imagine this scene in my head where the rest of the team think McKay is dead but later he appears infront of them as a Wraith.

Is that idea as great as i think it is or am i just crazy?

Comment

thats not a bad ep idea

it would also make for a good follow up story arc, cos it will have to deal with mckay trying to fit back into the atlantis/earth society

Comment

thats not a bad ep idea

it would also make for a good follow up story arc, cos it will have to deal with mckay trying to fit back into the atlantis/earth society
        Thanks. It also involves your idea as you would get to see Wraith society as Todd explains to McKay exactly how he must act infront of other Wraith and a good writer could possible ad some more detail to what we already know about the Wraith.

Comment

they could also use the episode to explain more about how the wraith evolved, like, if they stole technology from visiting humans/aliens, or if they created the technology themselves, and why the ancients never noticed them when they first devoloped space ships etc...

Comment

I like that idea. think I've heard something similar before. And it would be even better if the wraith that the story is focussed on is Todd.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

they could also use the episode to explain more about how the wraith evolved, like, if they stole technology from visiting humans/aliens, or if they created the technology themselves, and why the ancients never noticed them when they first devoloped space ships etc...
              Exactly. We are geniuses

I also have a scene idea where the mission goes slightly wrong and Todd and McKay must go to Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla for help and in order to prove Wraith McKay's claim that he is actually still McKay they decide to have Teyla link with McKay's mind using her Wraith abilities to see if he is telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                Exactly. We are geniuses

I also have a scene idea where the mission goes slightly wrong and Todd and McKay must go to Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla for help and in order to prove Wraith McKay's claim that he is actually still McKay they decide to have Teyla link with McKay's mind using her Wraith abilities to see if he is telling the truth.
                only 1 fault i see with that, dont get me wrong tho, i think it'd be a great episode, but

sg-1 already did it, when jackson was an ori, and tried 2 persuade sg-1 he was still daniel, and not a prior

Comment

only 1 fault i see with that, dont get me wrong tho, i think it'd be a great episode, but

sg-1 already did it, when jackson was an ori, and tried 2 persuade sg-1 he was still daniel, and not a prior
                  Ah but in SG1 they never accessed Daniel's mind. Teyla would access McKay's mind and she would instantly know it was really him. Also i think it would be funny to see as im sure McKay (even at the best of times) has some pretty weird stuff floating around in his mind which Teyla would see

Comment

yes, all sounds good, maybe towards the end of the story arc, after mckay foils todd, the wraith decide todd has to much alliance/compassion towards their food(humans) and disown him, like they did micheal, so todd decides to join atlantis, and share wraith secrets

i know, that will never happen, but it would be good to see, cos i hate hardly knowing anything about the wraith, after 4 series

Comment

yes, all sounds good, maybe towards the end of the story arc, after mckay foils todd, the wraith decide todd has to much alliance/compassion towards their food(humans) and disown him, like they did micheal, so todd decides to join atlantis, and share wraith secrets

i know, that will never happen, but it would be good to see, cos i hate hardly knowing anything about the wraith, after 4 series
                      Ah but you forget that McKay must complete the mission before Todd will make him mostly human again

Comment

well, i enjoyed the episodes when todd was a prisoner, and helping us, it would be nice to see him a perminant fix, whether prisoner or ally

hes the wraith everyone loves

Comment

yea i like this idea of it focusing on the pov of a wraith.

Comment

we have never seen a stargate ep from the point of view from the enemy, gould or wraith, so id love to see it

Comment

perhaps, a kind of, "the day in the life of Todd"

lol

would be great

Comment

Working...
                              X