PDA

View Full Version : episode idea?

nova
April 22nd, 2008, 07:12 AM
i dont know if anyone has suggested this, or if its a stupid idea, so dont hate

but

how about an episode, entirely from the wraith point of view, perhaps starting on a basic day, but where they come into confrontation with atlantis, or micheal.

what you all think? i think it'd be a good episode, would love to see it

ykickamoocow
April 22nd, 2008, 07:36 AM
i dont know if anyone has suggested this, or if its a stupid idea, so dont hate

but

how about an episode, entirely from the wraith point of view, perhaps starting on a basic day, but where they come into confrontation with atlantis, or micheal.

what you all think? i think it'd be a good episode, would love to see it

I kind of like it as it would be good to see things from the enemies point of view.

Since we are suggesting episode idea's a idea i really like is

The team are on a mission where they are attacked by the Wraith, Sheppards orders everyone back to the gate but McKay is grabbed and due to overwealming numbers Sheppard must leave him behind. The last thing Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla see of McKay is a Wraith sucking the life out of him.

McKay is decleared KIA (Killed in Action) but in a later scene McKay wakes up on Todd's hive ship. Todd has used advanced Wraith science to actually turn McKay into a Wraith as Todd needs McKay for a specific mission which only McKay can complete (im guessing some piece of technology that only McKay is familar with) but due to the nature of the mission Todd cant just take human McKay to the piece of technology and only Wraith McKay will do (maybe they have to be around lots of other Wraith who would not accept human McKay.

Once McKay has competed his mission Todd promises he will turn McKay mostly back into a human as since he was originally human is easier than what Beckett tried.

Obviously its not very specific (im no writer) but i would love to see Wraith McKay and i imagine this scene in my head where the rest of the team think McKay is dead but later he appears infront of them as a Wraith.

Is that idea as great as i think it is or am i just crazy?

nova
April 22nd, 2008, 07:39 AM
thats not a bad ep idea

it would also make for a good follow up story arc, cos it will have to deal with mckay trying to fit back into the atlantis/earth society

ykickamoocow
April 22nd, 2008, 07:44 AM
thats not a bad ep idea

it would also make for a good follow up story arc, cos it will have to deal with mckay trying to fit back into the atlantis/earth society

Thanks. It also involves your idea as you would get to see Wraith society as Todd explains to McKay exactly how he must act infront of other Wraith and a good writer could possible ad some more detail to what we already know about the Wraith.

nova
April 22nd, 2008, 07:47 AM
they could also use the episode to explain more about how the wraith evolved, like, if they stole technology from visiting humans/aliens, or if they created the technology themselves, and why the ancients never noticed them when they first devoloped space ships etc...

P-90_177
April 22nd, 2008, 07:57 AM
I like that idea. think I've heard something similar before. And it would be even better if the wraith that the story is focussed on is Todd.

ykickamoocow
April 22nd, 2008, 07:58 AM
they could also use the episode to explain more about how the wraith evolved, like, if they stole technology from visiting humans/aliens, or if they created the technology themselves, and why the ancients never noticed them when they first devoloped space ships etc...

Exactly. We are geniuses :D

I also have a scene idea where the mission goes slightly wrong and Todd and McKay must go to Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla for help and in order to prove Wraith McKay's claim that he is actually still McKay they decide to have Teyla link with McKay's mind using her Wraith abilities to see if he is telling the truth.

nova
April 22nd, 2008, 08:03 AM

I also have a scene idea where the mission goes slightly wrong and Todd and McKay must go to Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla for help and in order to prove Wraith McKay's claim that he is actually still McKay they decide to have Teyla link with McKay's mind using her Wraith abilities to see if he is telling the truth.

only 1 fault i see with that, dont get me wrong tho, i think it'd be a great episode, but

sg-1 already did it, when jackson was an ori, and tried 2 persuade sg-1 he was still daniel, and not a prior

ykickamoocow
April 22nd, 2008, 08:08 AM
only 1 fault i see with that, dont get me wrong tho, i think it'd be a great episode, but

sg-1 already did it, when jackson was an ori, and tried 2 persuade sg-1 he was still daniel, and not a prior

Ah but in SG1 they never accessed Daniel's mind. Teyla would access McKay's mind and she would instantly know it was really him. Also i think it would be funny to see as im sure McKay (even at the best of times) has some pretty weird stuff floating around in his mind which Teyla would see :D

nova
April 22nd, 2008, 08:14 AM
yes, all sounds good, maybe towards the end of the story arc, after mckay foils todd, the wraith decide todd has to much alliance/compassion towards their food(humans) and disown him, like they did micheal, so todd decides to join atlantis, and share wraith secrets

i know, that will never happen, but it would be good to see, cos i hate hardly knowing anything about the wraith, after 4 series

ykickamoocow
April 22nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
yes, all sounds good, maybe towards the end of the story arc, after mckay foils todd, the wraith decide todd has to much alliance/compassion towards their food(humans) and disown him, like they did micheal, so todd decides to join atlantis, and share wraith secrets

i know, that will never happen, but it would be good to see, cos i hate hardly knowing anything about the wraith, after 4 series

Ah but you forget that McKay must complete the mission before Todd will make him mostly human again :)

nova
April 22nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
well, i enjoyed the episodes when todd was a prisoner, and helping us, it would be nice to see him a perminant fix, whether prisoner or ally

hes the wraith everyone loves

marty2006
April 22nd, 2008, 08:21 AM
yea i like this idea of it focusing on the pov of a wraith.

nova
April 22nd, 2008, 08:24 AM
we have never seen a stargate ep from the point of view from the enemy, gould or wraith, so id love to see it

nova
April 22nd, 2008, 08:25 AM
perhaps, a kind of, "the day in the life of Todd"

lol

would be great

wizz_kid_sid
April 22nd, 2008, 08:38 AM
That is a good episode idea, and I've been thinking the same thing since SG-1 Season 7-ish, but not with the wraith, more like from Lorne's point of view, like his SGA team, kinda like they did for SG-13 in Heroes Pt 1.

rens14
April 22nd, 2008, 11:09 AM
I would like it if it would be like citizen joe only without the flashes and don't see the team very much and make it very much about the history of the wraith that way they can get a lot of mistakes out of the series

GoSpikey
April 22nd, 2008, 12:23 PM
That have made mistakes ?!?

:P

YutheGreat
April 23rd, 2008, 08:35 PM
I once had an idea about Todd in a mission to search for an ANcient artifact on a planet that Wraith and Ancients waged war in. Todds Party is ambushed and his map is stolen by another faction. Todd is rescued by the Team they search for the artifact as well. Now that the mad was stolen they need to rely on the only map left inside Todd's head.

While they are seeing the sights Todd recalls the commandos he commanded while on this particular planet during the War with the Ancients. Its rather like a backstory of the War with the ANcients from Todd's eyes.

knowles2
April 24th, 2008, 08:31 AM
I once had an idea about Todd in a mission to search for an ANcient artifact on a planet that Wraith and Ancients waged war in. Todds Party is ambushed and his map is stolen by another faction. Todd is rescued by the Team they search for the artifact as well. Now that the mad was stolen they need to rely on the only map left inside Todd's head.

While they are seeing the sights Todd recalls the commandos he commanded while on this particular planet during the War with the Ancients. Its rather like a backstory of the War with the ANcients from Todd's eyes.

I like that one, be nice episode. As long as most of it, is spent with it on flash back, the rest is minor/very minor storyline in the episode.

Constanza
April 24th, 2008, 09:03 AM

If only they were hiring writers...! ;)

Don't you guys think we're going to see some wraith perspective in that episode "The Queen"?

ykickamoocow
April 24th, 2008, 09:29 AM
If only they were hiring writers...! ;)

Unfortunately i dont really live near Canada. I live in a completely differen themisphere.

Don't you guys think we're going to see some wraith perspective in that episode "The Queen"?

Read the first post i made on this thread (which i wrote about 24 hours before we had any real details about "The Queen") and you will notice that what i wrote sounds very similar to the story of "The Queen".

Those bloody writers are stealing my idea's :D

Constanza
April 25th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Unfortunately i dont really live near Canada. I live in a completely differen themisphere.

Those bloody writers are stealing my idea's :D

Hey, these days you can work remotely… you have video conferences and a myriad of gadgets ready to make your life easy… so that won’t be a stopper! (I know it for my own experience :)).

See we should stop posting new ideas for the show… it seems all the Gateworld users are making their work! LOL...