In a Galaxy Far Far Away... Stargate vs Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a Galaxy Far Far Away... Stargate vs Star Wars

Lets assume the star wars galaxy exists somewhere beyond Pegasus, and the the Tauri make first contact with Darth Vader and the Empire, what would happen?

I think the Emporer will learn of Earth and will want to add the Milky way Galaxy to his Empire. The Empire has a vast military with a wide variety of different land and air/space based vehicles along with advanced weaponry. I dont think that the Tauri can compete with that, a full scale invasion by the empire would take our galaxy. So how does SG1 stop them? Any ideas.... real ideas?
    They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Daniel becomes a Jedi!!!! LOL.

Poor Yoda...instead of having just Luke to train he gets Luke and Daniel.

While Luke is levitating rocks, standing on his hands with Yoda standing on his feet...Daniel comes running out of the some archaeological find screaming about the Ancients and how the Jedi's are the ancients.

Yoda falls down but can't blame it on R2D2 who is laughing in chirps and whistles, for it was R2 and a pest-ie Vala that planted the "evidence" to make Daniel think the Ancients were the Jedi.

Meanwhile...Han Solo has competition for Princess Leia..Colonel Mitchell and Sam finds herself stuck working the Millennium Falcon all be herself.

Poor Jack is stuck sitting in on ever intergalactic delegate meeting there is and wishes he sneak away. C3-PO is following Jack around for he is a protocol druid. (poor Jack)

Teal'c introduces Chewbacca to beer and movies.
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Traveller View Post
      Lets assume the star wars galaxy exists somewhere beyond Pegasus, and the the Tauri make first contact with Darth Vader and the Empire, what would happen?

I think the Emporer will learn of Earth and will want to add the Milky way Galaxy to his Empire. The Empire has a vast military with a wide variety of different land and air/space based vehicles along with advanced weaponry. I dont think that the Tauri can compete with that, a full scale invasion by the empire would take our galaxy. So how does SG1 stop them? Any ideas.... real ideas?
      1.We lure him to a black hole where his stuff doesnt work as well, then destroy him.

2. Sic the replicators on him. we reprogram them to not harm the tauri, and
      then send them to the FFA galaxy

3. Engage in battle at a planet where we have a project arcturus overloading
      and then jump back to earth and let his fleet get wiped out.
      4. Launch a preemptive strike on Coruscant. Daedalus jumps out of hyperspace as close as they dare, a cloaked jumper leaves, dropping off several MK9 on the surface, bye bye coruscant
      5. Use a "scorched earth policy, or have the outer planets that he would conquer be failsafed with nuclear devices.
      6. Sic the waraith on him send them to his galaxy.

Anyway, i just wrote whatever popped into my head so chew on this for a while, i'll revisit this thread later.
      sigpic
      Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

OOOh, I can SOOO see Leia and Sam getting together and complaining about the stupid guys they are surrounded by. Sam would soup up the Millenium Falcon and then she and Leia would take the ship outta there!

Mitchell, Teal'c, Luke and Han Solo would have an good ol eyeball of each other and possibly decide to make friends.

Daniel and Yoda would have lots of deep and meaningful conversations full of those lovely quips that Ancients and Jedis have
        (Daniel: If you realise the lightsabre hurts, you have been chopped in half ages ago!
        Yoda: When 900 years you reach, you too will die and energy being you will ascend into!)

giggling to myself here.

Teal'c and Chewie? ooh man, that would be so funny.

Chewie: (some weird roar which is difficult to replicate)
        Teal'c: (doing the eyebrow thing) Indeed.

Jack, weeeelll he'll be fighting Han Solo for the quirky lines and sarcasm.

MT
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

sigpic
          Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

I think the tau'ri with all their allies and the Goa'uld and the wraithe who ally themselves with us when it suits them (and it would and they have more ships than anyone has ever seen and the battle for Stargate vs Star Wars, well the stargate worlds encompass many galaxy's - more than we know AND darth vader would have to contend with our galaxies ascended beings since they only refrain from what happens in our galaxy but would surely intervene if many galaxy's were at risk, I think the empire would turn tale after a short time. plus the star wars rebel fighters would side with us and they beat vader's mob before.

Comment

Well, the thin about SG is that it has semi-realistic ship production rates. While the Empire is churning away Star destroyers, we make a 304 one a year. And, judging by the explosions everywhere during SW battles, i'd say shields aren't very popular. The Deadalus' shields stood up to a coronal mass ejection for quite a while, so they must be AWESOME. Anyway, it was stated that the Wraith have 60 hives, and we killed a couple, so about 50 or 45. The Goa'uld had a couple hundred, some in the hands of the Lucian Alliance. Asgard are dead. Earth has 4. Maybe the Nox would provide cloaking tech. Travellers have a couple of ships, so do the Pegasus Asgard (small ones) Maybe if we're extremely lucky, SG could get about 400 or 500. Maybe 600. If Todd gave the hives ZPMs, we would have like 50/55 awesome ships. With Hyperspace, the 304s and Hives could pull VERY quick hit and run attacks, beam, plasma bolts, nukes, out. If Atlantis came in as well, drones. With this strategy, Star Destroyers could go fairly quickly. Maybe the Tau'ri could hone the Ettero device to kill Star Destroyers. In ground numbers, we'd have Wraith, Jaffa, Earth Soldiers, the Genii, and whoever else. If we are even MORE lucky, we'd have some Ori Priors, along with risistance troops. A cloaked puddle Jumper can take down the Death Star with ease, Darts+Death Gliders could attack the fighters. Ultimately though, it comes down to numbers and how strong the Force is. If you have Sith that can destroy stars with the palm of their hand, we'd lose without the Asended Ancients. SG tech is better, but SW has more ships. If SG attacks more than 1 or 2 star destroyers at a time, it's done. Maybe McKay and Carter could pull off a couple more F.R.A.N.S. and blow up some planets. Explode sections of the Supergate on them. Make more replicators. That'll hold them off. Secretly give them a Wormhole drive and hope the calculations are off. Give Ronon and Teal'c lightsabers. That one i like. Put more people in a dailed down version of the "Asend-o-matic" from Tao of Rodney.FIND THE FURLINGS. The possibilities are endless.
              He can speak Asgard in Ancient. He sees Ree'tu but not Jaffa. He worships the Ori, yet is friends with the Ancients. He can feed on Replicators. He writes Stargate Fan non-fiction. He understands Carter's, McKay's, and Rush's technobable. He has ascended more times than Dr.Jackson. He is the most INTERESTING man in the universe. "I don't often drink, but when I do, I prefer Wraith Enzyme."

Comment

Working...
              X