Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have The Wraith Lost There Grip On Pegasus...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have The Wraith Lost There Grip On Pegasus...?

I personally think that the wraith are not that much of a threat as they used to be back in the kulling times... when I saw the wraith in season 1 I thought they were powerful and everyone was scared of them [people in atlantis] now its just a case of using one of the spaceships to destroy them...

Nope, they are secretly planning world/Galaxy domination with this new enemy...

Spoilers for Season 5....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

WHY DID I LOOK AT THE SPOILER, IT'S RUINED IT FOR ME!!!!

Yeah the wraith have more than lost their grip, we humans will dominate the Pagasus Galaxy!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

Spoiler:

that make perfect sense... you have just proven the identity of Teyla's baby and why Michael has such an interest in it

Comment

LOL, glad I made you guys chuckle. In all seriousness though. The Wraith will still be a threat, imo. However they will be put on the side as the secondary enemy. Think of the Goa'uld in Season 9 and 10. However, not as defeated as that. I think the Wraith will be like Ba'al in Season 9 and 10 of SG-1. Who is still scheming to get the upperhand, and may very well do so. I think we still have the Michael and Todd story arcs that should play a lot of interest into Season 5.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey I've been saying it all along that Teyla's baby is Stewie

LOL, glad I made you guys chuckle. In all seriousness though. The Wraith will still be a threat, imo. However they will be put on the side as the secondary enemy. Think of the Goa'uld in Season 9 and 10. However, not as defeated as that. I think the Wraith will be like Ba'al in Season 9 and 10 of SG-1. Who is still scheming to get the upperhand, and may very well do so. I think we still have the Michael and Todd story arcs that should play a lot of interest into Season 5.
            I agree, the Wraith will still be a threat... and until Michael is fully dealt with I would say a serious threat

Comment

I dont think the IOA puppet Woolsey approve.
              sigpic
              The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                I dont think the IOA puppet Woolsey approve.
                Woolsey worries me. Not least because he was advocating a double-cross of Todd in The Seer.

And because he's an annoying small-minded jerk as well, of course
                Todd: Obviously there is more you want from me, or you would not have come.
                Ronon: Maybe we just came to kill ya.
                Todd: Did you?
                Sheppard: Unfortunately, no.
                Todd: Well, there's always next time.

Comment

Although i like the Michael arc, i personally think that the threat he poses to the Expedition and Pegasus as whole has taken the attention away from the rest of the Wraith. I think an interesting episode might be where Atlantis, Todd, and the other wraith team up to get rid of Michael, then the Wraith turn around and attack Todd and the expedition team.
                  Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Yes the Wraith have lost their grip on Pegasus, it's a major theme of season 5.

Comment

Aye...they have. Think the System Lords under Anubis's reign. Michael is much like Anubis, in that he has upset the balance between the Hives and now has them seeking alliance with the Tau'ri for their continued existence.

Just my take on it, though

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Woolsey will be like many characters before him, he will adjust to work with the team and eventually put the team first before the IOA. Just like the changed Vala from being self absorbed sex crazed treasure hunter to valued team member who still drops sexual treasure hunter jabs from time and time again. Same thing will happen to Woolsey's character. He will become more of a team player but at the same time he will hold back and let things develop before he decides to do anything, but it will always be the right thing in the end.

Comment

Spoiler:

Does this mean that Teylas baby will forever plot her death due to his intense hate for her?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

The Wraith still control the galaxy but their recent losses in the replicator war and Michael's guerilla tactics have weakened their hold over the galaxy.

Unless the Wraith unite under someone like Todd, the Galaxy will be riped for the taking by Michael and would lead to the extinction of the Wraith as a species.

A few of them maybe kept by Michael as pets or as training tools for his men.
                            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Yes they have… they don’t look so threatening to me anymore (especially since the moment they started fighting each other).
                              Michael, on the other hand, is gaining momentum and becoming the evil force the Atlantis expedition has to get rid off.

I like the wraith, they need to find the way to go back to their origins, being the lovely vampires we used to be afraid of…

Comment

Working...
                              X