Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      I bet she's already on birth control.
      No, she really wants that patch.
      sigpic

Comment

I bet she's already on birth control.
        Wait, wasn't she too much near her own birth still, for that?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

At the rate she's going we'll have a red light district on Atlantis in no time...

Anyway, the answer is neither... If Keller can't be a character in her own right and has to be shipped with a guy to exist, then don't use her at all and have her disappear.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by andrewTellis View Post
            No, she really wants that patch.
            You can never have too many pieces of flair.

Comment

Maybe she'll get stuck on some planet with both of them and come to her senses, deciding that it really needs to be about her career right now.
              .....ok, I did say "maybe".....

She probably uses it as an opportunity to inform them that she's dating Zelenka.
              Wait, no, Chuck. She's dating Chuck.

Seriously, I'm only kidding folks. I frankly don't care what they have planned on this front, she's not a character that bugs me as much as she seems to bug a lot of folks around here. And, call me crazy, but couple minutes of silly soap-plot doesn't bother me either.

Oh, and kudos for this:
              You can never have too many pieces of flair.
              ROFL!!!
              Last edited by Pic; 13 April 2008, 01:31 PM. Reason: just saw flair comment... LOL!

Comment

Oh can you feel the hate!?!?! Must be a snippet of jealousy reigning amongst you.
                As for me... i want her to get Ronon (Rodney whines too much and needs a tough gal to offset that!)

Also, a little romance doesn't make it a soap and a little flirting doesn't make a gal a harlot!

thanx to suz for the smilies

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  I refuse to answer a question that looks like it's been typed on a phone.
                  Lol!!!
                  Theoretically spoilerish:
                  Spoiler:
                  Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post
                    do you think she is gonna end up with 1 of them?
                    Good lord, NO. Toss her out the airlock!

Comment

Originally posted by Landers View Post
                      Good lord, NO. Toss her out the airlock!
                      His question was "what do you think WILL happen," not: "what is your semi-creepy fantasy about the matter?"
                      Theoretically spoilerish:
                      Spoiler:
                      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        At the rate she's going we'll have a red light district on Atlantis in no time...

Anyway, the answer is neither... If Keller can't be a character in her own right and has to be shipped with a guy to exist, then don't use her at all and have her disappear.
                        .: We already have a red light district as "Keller's infirmary".

.: But I agree - neither. It would only hurt her character more. If she can't stand on her own, show her the way to the airlock.

.: (Does anyone have an airlock smilie of someone getting sucked into space? Somebody should make one )

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: (Does anyone have an airlock smilie of someone getting sucked into space? Somebody should make one )
                          My lemming self uses the doors of the airlock as surfboards... and as such I can offer only a warning-plate... But my lemming self does not wish to share her airlocks.

Comment

I don't care who ends up with who, but most likely Keller and mckay will be together, that's the whole reason it was foreshadowed in TLM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by andrewTellis View Post
                              I don't care who ends up with who, but most likely Keller and mckay will be together, that's the whole reason it was foreshadowed in TLM.
                              In that case, Keller will die.

Comment

NEITHER! To give her some sort of credibility, to make us believe she could actually be CMO, they need to let her stop this darn flirting! She is there to do a job and if she founds love, fine, but we really don´t need to see it, or know of it!

Just let it go because I really want to be able to let go of the barf-bucket I needed watching Trio and Q.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X