X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Star Trek Day for John Shepheard

Int. Woolsey's office Day

Shepherd walks in to discuss the upcoming mission with Mr. Woolsey

Shepherd: Sir, I had a question about M4X-235.
    Woolsey: Please state the nature of the medical.... Oh, sorry about that.
    Shephard: Ok?
    Woolsey: I believe you know Dr. Svetlana Markov.
    Shepherd: Sure, you were part of the Russian gate program.
    Woolsey: Her team just returned from 235 with some Intel on some interesting alien devices they found.
    Shepherd: Cool.
    Markov: John, I'm sensing great doubt in you.
    Shepherd: What?
    MarkovStarts talking with a Russian accent) I mean, these devices show great potential colonel.
    Woolsey: I'm sending a full team to investigate. I'll be coming along as well.

Later...

Ext. M4X-235-Day
    Shepherd’s team exits the gate along with Mr. Woolsey, Dr. Alison Porter and Dr. Coomes who is carrying a case of gear.

The Gate shuts off when suddenly the team is surrounded by the Genii led by the surprisingly NOT dead Cowen.

Cowen: Ha....Ha....Ha. Hold it right there Colonel Shepherd.
    Shepherd: Cowen. I thought you were dead?
    Porter: Oh! Hi Miles!!
    Cowen: Ezri! How have you been? How's Julian?
    Shepherd: Uh, Sorry to interrupt this extremely bizarre reunion but, can we get back to the part about you not being dead?
    Cowen:Ha...Ha...Ha... That's what they wanted you to think.
    Shepherd: Who?
    Cowen: Trust me. My plumbing is of greater concern to me that being dead.
    Shepherd: You seem be conserned about plumbing a lot.
    Cowen: Look around Colonel. You're out numbered. We're taking those devices. And handing you over to the queen of this world as tribute, in exchange for them.

The Geni use Wraith stunners to capture the team.

Int: The queen's dungeon-Night

Shepherd wakes up with a nasty cut on his head

Shepherd: Oh... is everyone ok?
    Woolsey: Yes. but you look like you have a pretty nasty cut there.
    Shepherd: yeah, not to mention a killer headache.
    Coomes: Not to worry, it's nothing my osmotic eel can't handle.
    Woolsey: (Angry) THIS ISN'T THE DARK AGES! Someone needs to teach you a lesson in modern medicine!
    Coomes: There's no cause for concern it's perfectly safe.
    WoolseyTo porter) Tricorder!
    Porter hands him a Tricorder. Woolsey looks at it and becomes even more irritated, and gives it back to her.
    Woolsey: Medical Tricorder!

Later...

Int. The Queen's Throne room-Night
    An enchantingly beautiful queen sits on her throne. Shepherd and his team are brought before her.

Queen: You and your people have trespassed on our sacred land. You are now my subjects. You will all spend the rest of you lives mining foul smelly rocks!

Shepherd approaches her with a devious grin.

Shepherd: You know. There are much more pleasant things we could do for you than mining rocks.

Queen: Punishment is not meant to be pleasant.
    Shepherd: I meant pleasant for you.

The Queen begins to smile as she checks him out.

Queen: What did you have in mind?

Int: The Atlantis Gateroom-Day
    The team returns through the gate carrying the devices. The Queen is hanging off Shepherd’s arm.
    Shepherd: And this is Atlantis. Guys, take those alien weapons to the armory. Now let's check out the east pier. It's got a great view and is really private.

They walk away together. McKay’s jaw drops

McKay: He really is Kirk!

Shepherd walks off with the queen
    Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Comment

Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.

Oh, and I was wondering if this...

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56 View Post

The Gate shuts off when suddenly the team is surrounded by the Genii led by the surprisingly NOT dead Cowen.
        ...was also a Trek reference?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

I don't think so
          sigpic

Comment

I sure hope so.

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Wow, this is awesome!

Now come to think of it, there's ALOT of Startrek people on Atlantis.
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56 View Post
                I sure hope so.
                how was that a ST reference?
                sigpic

Comment

I hope Star Trek is Not Dead.

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                    Wow, this is awesome!

More than you might think.

The next day after John's Escapades Emmett Bregman arrives on the Odyssey to make a documentary on Atlantis. He abducts McKay’s new version of F.R.A.N. by faking her death so that he can add her to his personal collection of rare objects. Then Kinsey assumes command of Atlantis and confines Shepherd to his quarters and attacks the cardasians in a nebula.
                    Captain Picard then believes he can see 4 lights.

Meanwhile, back at the SGC. SG 3 arrives through the gate with Alar, leader of the planet Euronda who managed to survive the destruction of his home planet using his shape shifting abilities.

This happens just before everyone gets word that the Odyssey was destroyed by the Jem'Hadar.

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      how was that a ST reference?

After the series finale of Enterprise, a great number of Trip fans started making sigs and avatars with the words "NOT. DEAD." on them for...obvious reasons.

Comment

After the series finale of Enterprise, a great number of Trip fans started making sigs and avatars with the words "NOT. DEAD." on them for...obvious reasons.
                        oh the reference was about Trip? wow I never would've guessed
                        sigpic

Comment

No kidding! As big of Connor fan as I am, and as much thought as I put into this thread? and I forget about MICHAEL. Ugg... I'm beside myself.

Ok let me try and make up for it... Here goes.

Int: SGC Brig-Night

Things seem hopeless for a half Wraith Human named Michael. Until

10 Minutes Later.

Michael is caught up in a Night of Hot Passion with Ishta of Hacktel. It's Michael's lucky night until....

Teal'c Walks in.

Now tell me he's not dead?

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                            Wow, this is awesome!

I agree!!!!

Comment

Great post, J_schinderlin56.

Absolutely comprehensive, but you forgot 'Q'!

But, Detox, it isn't just Star Trek that has had its fair share of representation. It seems a lot of science fiction show actors stay within the genre either because of choice or typecasting.

You have Colonel Sumner ("Terminator 2"), Colonel Dixon in "Heroes" ("Independence Day"), other Dr. Weir (Earth 2), not to mention Mitchell and Vala ("Farscape"), and Keller ("Firefly").
                              If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Working...
                              X