This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RVB:Reconstruction (Spoilers)

Hello fellow Stargate and RED VS BLUE fans, after a great series final in the Blood Glutch Chronicals, RED VS BLUE IS BACK!

Only this time its known as "RVB:Reconstruction".
    The preview ha sbeen posted on Rooster Teeths web site here: http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/home.php

It is made in Halo 3 on the map Valhalla, and so far has not offically featured any of the old and much loved characters

Spoiler:
    However the Shella Ship is seen crashed (like how it is on the map Valhalla, and a person in Black Armour with camo is briefly seen.... Could it be Tex?)

Anyways lets hope the rest of the cast return! Especailly Donut and Sarge!
    Last edited by MechaThor; 09 April 2008, 04:49 AM.
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

WOW I am shocked! Dose No one watch Rec vs Blue on Gateworld? Or are you just not intrested in Reconstruction?

Also a small note for the few who may care, All the original cast are in the new show, hinting that Myabe their old characters are back!

Also finally is there a way to change the thread title? I wish to change it from "RVB:Reconstruction (Spoilers)" to "Red vs Blue: Reconstruction (Spoilers)"
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Yeah I saw the trailer not long ago. It looks like it's gonna be really cool. I really doubt they'll have the same characters though. The red vs blue cast do the voices for al of roosterteeths shows so that's no surprise. More likely too that it will be more to do with the recovery mini-series they did not long ago though if it is tex in it I'll be quite happy. Also since it is a spin off with any luck we'll see some of the old characters. With any luck Church and Caboose.
      Blues Rule! Reds Suck!
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Used to watch it but it just stopped being funny.

PANICS was hilarious, but they only made like 4 of them so I just kinda stopped even bothering to check their site any more.

Comment

woohoo Red vs Blue! love it
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            Yeah I saw the trailer not long ago. It looks like it's gonna be really cool. I really doubt they'll have the same characters though. The red vs blue cast do the voices for al of roosterteeths shows so that's no surprise. More likely too that it will be more to do with the recovery mini-series they did not long ago though if it is tex in it I'll be quite happy. Also since it is a spin off with any luck we'll see some of the old characters. With any luck Church and Caboose.
            Blues Rule! Reds Suck!
            It is true that the cast work on alot of their other stuff, but what makes me think the older guys are going back is 1. Tex can be seen, and 2. The guy who dose Donuts voice is back. According to my mate, teh guy that dose Donuts voice don't even live near the Red vs Blue offices anymore, and he has to internet/phone his lines in. The only logical reason I can see for bringing him back full time is is Donut returns( which I really hope is so).

Also I hope they don't carry on the Recovery One storyline and characters As it was rubbish. I personally did not like any of them charcters and found none of the jokes funny (if there was any jokes, as I never heard them). Plus they are running out of armour colours for new characters!
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

That looks badass.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                It is true that the cast work on alot of their other stuff, but what makes me think the older guys are going back is 1. Tex can be seen, and 2. The guy who dose Donuts voice is back. According to my mate, teh guy that dose Donuts voice don't even live near the Red vs Blue offices anymore, and he has to internet/phone his lines in. The only logical reason I can see for bringing him back full time is is Donut returns( which I really hope is so).

Also I hope they don't carry on the Recovery One storyline and characters As it was rubbish. I personally did not like any of them charcters and found none of the jokes funny (if there was any jokes, as I never heard them). Plus they are running out of armour colours for new characters!
                I don't think Recovery One was supposed to be funny...therefore it sucked...harsh.

I still want them to bring P.A.N.I.C.S back I about wet myself when I saw that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
                  I don't think Recovery One was supposed to be funny...therefore it sucked...harsh.

I still want them to bring P.A.N.I.C.S back I about wet myself when I saw that!
                  I really liked Recovery one now that I've seen. They seem pretty good at drama. I'm really wanting to find out what happens too. Wash, South and Delta were all great.

I wouldn't mind having PANICS back either. That was fantastic.

"I shoulda stayed in school.....I guess my mom was wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    That looks badass.
                    It dose! However all the tariler sad was "Coming Soon" anyone know how soon?

I check the sites news everyday and its still nothing but comics (which is not always a bad thing!)
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Ok Red vs Blue fans Its now officially back!

Below is a link to the RVB web site with the video to their first episode of 'Red vs Blue: Reconstruction'.

http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/home.php

Spoiler:
                      The new show merges the events at the end of series 5 with the events of 'Recovery One'. It appears to be following both sets of characters (yeah more Sarge and Donut!). So far the first episode is rather serious but dose reveal the reappearance of Tex/O'mally, Omega, Washington and Blood Gulch!
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                        Ok Red vs Blue fans Its now officially back!

Below is a link to the RVB web site with the video to their first episode of 'Red vs Blue: Reconstruction'.

http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/home.php

Spoiler:
                        The new show merges the events at the end of series 5 with the events of 'Recovery One'. It appears to be following both sets of characters (yeah more Sarge and Donut!). So far the first episode is rather serious but dose reveal the reappearance of Tex/O'mally, Omega, Washington and Blood Gulch!
                        i'm glad to see washington again. he's a cool character. though i'm wondering how much of the blood gulch characters we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          i'm glad to see washington again. he's a cool character. though i'm wondering how much of the blood gulch characters we'll see.
                          Well at the end we can see Blue base, so I am guessing all of them. Infact I think they will all still be the main characters, but with Washington and the other 'Recovery One' elements thrown into the mix.

However my main question is what Halo 3 map will they turn into their new base?
                          They can't stay in Halo 2 all series and Valhalla is being used by Washingtons guys and the infection. So i am thinking maybe Standoff?
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

I'm sorry but

zzzzzzzzzzz

Just about defines what I just watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
                              I'm sorry but

zzzzzzzzzzz

Just about defines what I just watched.
                              Yes, there was a lack of Comedy, however the makers ensured it is still very much a comedy. This first episode was serious as it needed to set up the new story arc for the series, plus them characters are serious ones. The next episode back at Blood Gulch SHOULD be back to classic Red vs Blue.
                              sigpic
                              Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Working...
                              X