This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis' 100th episode

What do you guys think it should be funny? or a hard hitting drauma?
    sigpic
    Made by john_and_tayla_for_life

it should be serious. unlike sg-1's 100th episode. Atlantis's 100th should be special like 90 minutes or something.

Comment

Yeah but it would also be funny if they did something like a musical or something else thats goofy
      sigpic

Comment

I agree with Lt Colonel John Shepard, a 90 minute episode would be an awesome way of celebrating Atlantis' 100th episode!
        sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Ya that part i agree with
          sigpic

Comment

To the OP - I did quick search and found the following threads which also deal with this same subject:

Episode 100! What are your predictions???

Perfect ending for SGA 100th episode
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Won't the 100th be the season finale as well? So that would rule out an SG-1 style funnish one.. since it will probably be the first of a two parter season bridge (providing there be a season six of course)

Comment

Yeah i guess you right, oh well hopefully the 200th episode (if there is one) will be a funny one
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma Yksilo View Post
                  Won't the 100th be the season finale as well? So that would rule out an SG-1 style funnish one.. since it will probably be the first of a two parter season bridge (providing there be a season six of course)
                  yup the 100th ep will be the s5 finale. also TBTB have already said that it won't be like Wormhole Xtreme or 200
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Must be epic.

What about a story idea?

What about an alliance of Atlantis, Todd, Travellers, Genii on the onse side and Michael and his army and the replicator on the other in an epic land, air, space battle that would put BAMSR to shame..
                    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

it won't happen but how awesome would a 90 minute stargate Atlantis musical be.. hahahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by curiousmanners View Post
                        it won't happen but how awesome would a 90 minute stargate Atlantis musical be.. hahahaha..
                        Uh no.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I t will probably only be just an episode with loads of visual effects, like all the Daedelus class ships (Odyssey, Daedelus, Apollo, some new ship and maybe even the Pheonix) fighting toghether in pegasus against either Michael or the wraith, a huge strike, to show the power of Earth's fleet. I think that would be awesome!
                          sigpic

Comment

What if General Hammond were to appear? A visit for the moral boost on the Atlantis troops. He is taking the Daedalous/Appollo but it gets ambushed by Wraith Hives. He gets captured and they are going to rescue him.
                            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I think just classic style stargate episode would be awesome. It would have humour and drama, it's what stargate does best. But I'm really looking forward to this as it's the end of the season I believe. So it should have a bigger budget or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X