This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want a blind shep whump in season 5!!!

I would love to see sheppard loose his sight in season five. All shows go through the motions of blindness, coma, illness, amnesia, and deafness, ect if they are on long enough. I don't want to see Rodney or Teyla, or muscle man Ronin be blinded, like they blinded Telc in sg-1. I would love, love it if season five gave us a blind sheppard, the scenes would be great, besides Joe Flanigan Had temperary blindness in one eye from ice climbing so he'd have somthing to feed off. I'm a huge shep whump fan, yes I know i"m sick, but what do you think? I hope and hope and would love to see it how bout you!!!!!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 24 March 2008, 07:10 PM. Reason: typo's
    MysteryMadchen

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I would love to see sheppard loose his sight in season five. All shows go through the motions of blindness, coma, illness, amnesia, and deafness. I don't want to see Rodney or Teyla, or muscle man Ronin, like they blinded Telc in sg-1. I would love that, the scenes would be great, beside Joe Flanigan Had temperary blindness from ice climbing so he'd have somthing to feed off. I a huge shep whump fan, yes I know I"m sick, but what do you think. I hope and hope and would love to see it how bout you!!!!!!!
    welcome fellow Whumper ((hugs))

though season 5 will suck... whumpers are always welcome

you may also want to check out this thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...9114&page=5519
    Last edited by parisindy; 24 March 2008, 07:18 PM.
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I would love to see John sheppard blinded in season 5. I have been waiting and waiting for the writers to give me this and I"m hoping they will in season five. All shows go through the motions with blindness, deafness, amnesia, coma, ect... If the show is on long enough they usually do all of the above, but I don't want to see Teyla, Rodney, or Muscle man Ronin be blinded like they did with telc in sg-1. I want to see John blind and since Joe flanigan had temporary blindness in one eye from ice climbing a while back, he'd have somthing to feed off. I'm sick I know, but i'm a huge whump fan and would love love love to see it. What do you think? oH yes if you have read this already sorry I posted under the wrong spot a minute again. Please answer if you can. thanks.
      MysteryMadchen

Comment

ooh another whumper! where are Peg and Linzi? you'll really like s5, there's gonna be a lot of whump
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Not another one. We have to save you from whumping insanity

*prepares the ECT*

In seriousnes, I don't like it. Story wise it wouldn't make sense unless its for one episode and I don't see what would be the point of making him blind
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

.: The only way that'll happen is if Shep is blindfolded and subjected to some BDSM sessions with Larrin. Which I really do not want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              .: The only way that'll happen is if Shep is blindfolded and subjected to some BDSM sessions with Larrin. Which I really do not want to see.
              LMAO!
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

I know, I know i'm sick, but I really want to see shep blind. Only the hard core whumpers will understand i'm sure, but that's my sick twisted fantasy. Save me if you must, but would love to see it, tee hee...
                MysteryMadchen

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  welcome fellow Whumper ((hugs))

though season 5 will suck... whumpers are always welcome

you may also want to check out this thread
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...9114&page=5519
                  Ahhh thanks It's nice to finally find a home. I live for the whump, what could be better, especially with sheppard. Ummm Yummm!!!
                  MysteryMadchen

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Ahhh thanks It's nice to finally find a home. I live for the whump, what could be better, especially with sheppard. Ummm Yummm!!!
                    second best to only dean winchester imho

but ya got to love the shep whump

what is your fav shep whump from seasons 1-3?
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I am also a hard core whumper but I like to see him hurt, beat up, bloody stuff like that. But to blind him is wrong since we can not see what is going on with him unless we do it from his POV but then why bother.
                      Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                        I am also a hard core whumper but I like to see him hurt, beat up, bloody stuff like that. But to blind him is wrong since we can not see what is going on with him unless we do it from his POV but then why bother.
                        as long as it was temporary i would be fine with it.. all whump must be temporary imho
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I think Keller will blindfold John this time because she seems to like the expedition

Comment

Depends on the circumstances....

A blinded character usually makes for a good character study. So, if he's blinded - why? How will it advance the character? What sort of challenge should he be faced with?

Here are some ideas...

1. My first choice: Sheppard is stranded - alone and blinded - in rough terrain - middle of the forest, fallen into a deep ravine, in a critter-infested swamp, etc. Despite his blindness, he must find a way out, and a way to survive until he gets out (make weapons, find food, etc). For instance - the food aspect - he's hungry, probably can't hunt...so he'd resort to trying to eat vegetation that he can't see...lol...imagine him tasting a leaf, or a berry, or something...thinking it was okay to eat...then later sick to his stomach because whatever he ate was toxic. Stuff like that - even something as simple as finding water - would be a huge challenge and make for a good, tense story with a spattering of humor.

2. My second choice: Pretty much the same as above, only he gets help from an unseen savior. My first choice for this unseen savior would be a Wraith (perhaps Todd, but maybe not...better a Wraith who has heard of this 'Sheppard' and how he has reluctantly aided the Wraith in the recent past). Thing is - the Wraith would keep silent, never saying or doing anything to expose the fact that he was Wraith (just for the fun of it, really - he would be amused by watching how Sheppard reacts to his situation, and would have an air of superiority about himself; he'd be enjoying the control he had over the situation - namely, he knew who HE was, and who Sheppard was - but Shep was totally clueless. A whole power/control thing going on for the Wraith, mainly out of a curious study of human nature). He would offer aid, and help get Shep to safety. In this scenario, I wouldn't want the Wraith to ever reveal who he was, only to get Shep to a safe area, and then disappear. After Shep is rescued, something is found (or left behind purposely by the Wraith) so that Shep knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was a Wraith who saved him. This way, he'll never know if the next Wraith he kills was his savior, or not.

3. Third choice would be very much the same as above, only with Sheppard's savior an unattractive woman. Maybe she's a bit fat, or very plain-looking, or has a scar, or a burn on her face...something that makes her less than perfect. This is a more cliched scenario, but could be fun, and a little touching. Of course, her kindness in helping Sheppard would win him over, and maybe even win his heart. His reaction to seeing her for the first time once his sight is restored would be the make or break point for the character - does he still have affection for her despite her flaw, or is he shallow, giving her the cold shoulder instead?

So, those are some ideas. The first one - the Man Alone scenario - would be my favorite, though.

das
                            Last edited by dasNdanger; 25 March 2008, 05:43 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Not another one. We have to save you from whumping insanity
                              *prepares the ECT*
                              In seriousnes, I don't like it. Story wise it wouldn't make sense unless its for one episode and I don't see what would be the point of making him blind
                              What he says... I completely agree.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              .... NOOOOO!!!!

Shep gets enough whump as it is... I'd love to see the others get some too.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X