This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any script writers around here?

I am looking for talented script writers to create a virtual script series for a Internet virtual channel called Forgotten Studios. (Right now all I have is a freewebs site, but I am looking into getting another server).

The series would have to be sci fi or fantasy. Just MSN me at [email protected] or email me at [email protected] or reply to this topic...or even PM me. :-D Just contact me in some way if your interested. Thanks!

i did a few script writing modules at uni

Comment

I'm not exactly professional...I do it as a hobby.

I have a 5 page script called 'Safety' but that's more a case of horror.

I've also written two episodes of a three ep series called 'Paranidor' which is sci-fi/fantasy... (They're 20 odd pages each)

Comment

Are you asking for us to come up with an idea or do you have the idea i want scripts around that?
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

I'm a script writer - have a finished pilot of a sci-fi sitcom entitled, "Prison Trek".

Comment

Originally posted by somme View Post
            I'm a script writer - have a finished pilot of a sci-fi sitcom entitled, "Prison Trek".
            Prison Break and Star Trek??

Comment

Originally posted by somme View Post
              that sound good

Comment

I did write a couple fan scripts involving Atlantis last year. It sure wasn't easy for me.

Comment

If anyone wants to read Prison Trek just let me know and I'll send you a link.

Comment

Theres quite a feq script writers, im semi retired, but theres a few of the VS people still around.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                    X