This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The solution 4 the end of the war with the Wrath

This may be potential spoilers... (You know the rules, don't want to know, don't watch.)
    Spoiler:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pWYWXAFAvs
    It seams that nothing goes right in war against the wraith, so... my idea of an ending solution is simple :
    * Go back in time (let's just say 1 year before The Atlantis Expedition arrives on Lantia).
    * Use the Attero or what's the name of that device in the episodes : First Contact & The Lost Tribe.
    None of the casualties that have been made well exist anymore, including Michael (good & strong character by the way ) And that's all folks.
    Last edited by Invictus; 27 September 2008, 04:04 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Last time that I've made this thread... it gone wild. I've redecorated it. Start debating....
    Spoiler:
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

Comment

You've gone mad! Absolutely bonkers. They wouldnt go for it, they have morals and crap.

Comment

So basically no one answered to a thread you created in March, you reopen it, with a different theory, probably, and you expect us to bump it now?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The whole television series is going to end... who cares about the wraith?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            So basically no one answered to a thread you created in March, you reopen it, with a different theory, probably, and you expect us to bump it now?
            That is exactly what I did. And the answer is yes.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
              The whole television series is going to end... who cares about the wraith?
              Same thing happen to The Goa'uld in SG-1 & we all sow what happen in the Stargate Continuum movie.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                In March, when I've done this thread... I had a dumb idea, like the one's of The6thRace, or even dumber... (sorry The6thRace, no offense if you are reading this).It's still dumb, but.. well... it's a start.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yea this is not a very good idea. I will give you a B- for effort though.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCgrunt View Post
                    Yea this is not a very good idea. I will give you a B- for effort though.
                    Hmmm, acceptable.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

And what about the countless Pegasus nativies we will wind up killing not to mention the potential temporal reprecussions
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

If I'm not wrong, the major roll of The Atlantis Expedition is 2 discover & reproduce as much as it can of alien tech, superior alien tech (military or civil, doesn't matter).
                        The second roll, minor roll is 2 establish diplomatic relationships with other races/planets/cultures/nations from the PG (like The IOA insinuates).
                        Well, I'm right or not?
                        And the thing with the temporal repercussions... Repercussions will existed whatever you do.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                        X