PDA

View Full Version : The solution 4 the end of the war with the Wrath

Invictus
March 23rd, 2008, 07:16 AM
This may be potential spoilers... (You know the rules, don't want to know, don't watch.) :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pWYWXAFAvs :D
It seams that nothing goes right in war against the wraith, so... my idea of an ending solution is simple :
* Go back in time (let's just say 1 year before The Atlantis Expedition arrives on Lantia).
* Use the Attero or what's the name of that device in the episodes : First Contact & The Lost Tribe.
None of the casualties that have been made well exist anymore, including Michael (good & strong character by the way :D ) And that's all folks. :D

Invictus
September 27th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Last time that I've made this thread... it gone wild. :D I've redecorated it. Start debating.... :P

Killjoy_Zero
September 27th, 2008, 04:42 PM
You've gone mad! Absolutely bonkers. They wouldnt go for it, they have morals and crap.

GoSpikey
September 28th, 2008, 05:49 AM
So basically no one answered to a thread you created in March, you reopen it, with a different theory, probably, and you expect us to bump it now?

Dr.Mckay
September 28th, 2008, 08:23 AM
The whole television series is going to end... who cares about the wraith?

Invictus
September 28th, 2008, 09:59 AM
So basically no one answered to a thread you created in March, you reopen it, with a different theory, probably, and you expect us to bump it now?

:D That is exactly what I did. :D And the answer is yes. :D

Invictus
September 28th, 2008, 10:01 AM
The whole television series is going to end... who cares about the wraith?

Same thing happen to The Goa'uld in SG-1 & we all sow what happen in the Stargate Continuum movie.

Invictus
September 28th, 2008, 10:06 AM

In March, when I've done this thread... I had a dumb idea, like the one's of The6thRace, or even dumber... :D (sorry The6thRace, no offense if you are reading this).It's still dumb, but.. well... it's a start. :D

USMCgrunt
September 28th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Yea this is not a very good idea. I will give you a B- for effort though.

Invictus
September 29th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Yea this is not a very good idea. I will give you a B- for effort though.

Hmmm, acceptable. :D

jelgate
September 29th, 2008, 07:37 AM
And what about the countless Pegasus nativies we will wind up killing not to mention the potential temporal reprecussions

Invictus
September 29th, 2008, 11:39 AM
If I'm not wrong, the major roll of The Atlantis Expedition is 2 discover & reproduce as much as it can of alien tech, superior alien tech (military or civil, doesn't matter).
The second roll, minor roll is 2 establish diplomatic relationships with other races/planets/cultures/nations from the PG (like The IOA insinuates). :D
Well, I'm right or not? :D
And the thing with the temporal repercussions... Repercussions will existed whatever you do.