X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Enzyme!- War with michael

THis season michael is going to be the main badie so thats

Michael >Humans>wriath>michael . .

becuase the wraith as a enemy are dying out pretty quickly , i have a feeling that the writers are going to introduce a story line that will give the wraith back there numbers, or atleast unite them under a single flag .

Now , I think they should make a episode where the team discovers a man hopped up on the enzyme .. (not ford) and they find out ford had 2 base of operations 2 years back , the differance si they now have far greater numbers , and a wraith cruiser.( with the enzyme in there system they are able to operate the cruiser )??

And bam , new strike force against michael . .

Also , i have a feeling a race will evenutally come from a differant galaxy in this show . .i just have a feeling that it will happen ..

Originally posted by Valos Cor View Post
    Also , i have a feeling a race will evenutally come from a differant galaxy in this show . .i just have a feeling that it will happen ..
    It is cold faith
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

THis season michael is going to be the main badie so thats
      he will?

Michael >Humans>wriath>michael . .

becuase the wraith as a enemy are dying out pretty quickly , i have a feeling that the writers are going to introduce a story line that will give the wraith back there numbers, or atleast unite them under a single flag .
      if TBTB indeed decide to do that then I hope for a good reason why the Wraith suddenly work together because the different factions made sense imo

Now , I think they should make a episode where the team discovers a man hopped up on the enzyme .. (not ford) and they find out ford had 2 base of operations 2 years back , the differance si they now have far greater numbers , and a wraith cruiser.( with the enzyme in there system they are able to operate the cruiser )??

And bam , new strike force against michael . .
      interesting idea but I doubt that TBTB would introduce anything which would remind us of Ford

possibly
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'm tired of the michael/teyla story. I'd rather michael be taken care of early in season five and have the wraith rebuilt (somehow) as a real enemy. at least wraith are interesting, unlike michael's bug-people. I can't see it happening though.

Comment

I just thuaght , prehaps the writers are setting up this season to make todds faction of wraith allies ?? or prehaps they'll make a alternative food source for the wraith ??

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            I'm tired of the michael/teyla story. I'd rather michael be taken care of early in season five and have the wraith rebuilt (somehow) as a real enemy. at least wraith are interesting, unlike michael's bug-people. I can't see it happening though.

Agreed if the Michael and his hybrids story spans the whole season then season 5 will go downhill fast!! Just deal with Michael and end this drawn out saga!!! and while you're at it end Teyla as well!!!

Comment

I think they will finish Michael's storyline in the season premiere.
              Spoiler:
              Maybe he will escape, but Beckett will return in 5x02, so they will find the cure for him.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Here's to hoping Michael dies in S&R. Maybe in an inverse of the decapitation scene from TLM. Teyla kills Michael, then walks out of a tent to a crowd of cheering Athosians and holds up Michael's severed head. Sounds like a great way to end the season premiere to me.

Comment

Naami, you disappoint/hurt me very much, and it isn't the change of siggy.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    I think they will finish Michael's storyline in the season premiere.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maybe he will escape, but Beckett will return in 5x02, so they will find the cure for him.
                    It's been said that there was a possibility for Michael getting an episode or two this season, and since it's only S&R for now, there's still a possibility for him to be picked back up in the last part of the season.

The cure will be on the crystal. Michael won't tell them what they need to make.

Comment

I love the Michael/Teyla story arc and hope Michael stays on for awhile yet but if he is slated to bite the dust then let either Teyla or Shep have the opportunity killing him !!
                      Also I am curious to see what other 'gifts' Teyla has in Season 5 .. Also what she will have - a boy or girl ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

its a boy. and im wondering. why dont they use the retrovirus, tune it down to minimal activity, and use it to make michaels hybrids human, while the wraith remain unaffected. todd as an ally.

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                          I love the Michael/Teyla story arc and hope Michael stays on for awhile yet but if he is slated to bite the dust then let either Teyla or Shep have the opportunity killing him !!
                          Also I am curious to see what other 'gifts' Teyla has in Season 5 .. Also what she will have - a boy or girl ?

Kimberly
                          Did I get you slightly confused? Yup, it should be a boy, but the dummy thing they're gonna use didn't show the gender...

I don't know if Teyla will have 'other gifts', but it's something that I want to see happening with her. At least then she's evolving...

If Teyla does kill him, then I hope she'll at least look back at that time with a sad feeling, for all that happened with Michael. They were wrong about stuff, and they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            Naami, you disappoint/hurt me very much, and it isn't the change of siggy.
                            I said "take care of", not kill. I still think the lanteans brought it on themselves for using michael as a test subject. I'm tired of teyla in this for the most part.

Comment

I said "take care of", not kill. I still think the lanteans brought it on themselves for using michael as a test subject. I'm tired of teyla in this for the most part.
                              Yes, they most certainly did. And I hope it's gonna bite them in their parts big time, even though the universe has reset time... Michael still has his plans.

Tired of Teyla in what way? Someone else pointed out (in the Michael/Teyla thread) that Teyla doesn't even try to have a conversation with him, and that the writing is kinda stuck on the same sentences, which it is...

And I'm not hoping for much of a conversation between them in S&R, too little time, and maybe now even Todd is in there, too...

As he's back in your siggy, too!

I missed him.

Comment

Working...
                              X