This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelenka in Season 5...?

I just read something very troubling on Joseph Mallozzi's blog. The following exchange was posted in Mailbag:

LostCityGuardian writes: “ You realise that speculation is going to run wild now that Zelenka will be killed off.”

Answer: Probably.
    Can anyone confirm or deny Zelenka's fate? I'll be very sad if this is true.

Being a sarcastic reply, I would say Zelenka will be safe. Whoever asked that question, gold star!
    sigpic

Comment

I won't be suprise if they'll do it. We all know SGA is show about McShep. Every other character is expendable
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        I won't be suprise if they'll do it. We all know SGA is show about McShep. Every other character is expendable
        Well I am not going to disagree about Sheppard and Mckay being the most focused. But, the other characters for the last 2 seasons have gotten more focus, imo. I think they balanced it out nicely. In fact Sheppard even took a break in one episode "Trio" as Mckay did in "Outcast". Still, I'd like to see Season 5 go back to the 4-member team. With Rachel being available more that should not be a problem.

Oh btw, Happy Birthday. So I wonder if the Stargate Franchise will have anything in the future where we will agree.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          With Rachel being available more that should not be a problem.
          oh, crap
          Oh btw, Happy Birthday. So I wonder if the Stargate Franchise will have anything in the future where we will agree.
          Thanks a lot!
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            oh, crap

Thanks a lot!
            No problem. Seriously though if they get rid of Zelenka, that will tick me off. He is a loved character that really does not dip too much into their cast budget.
            sigpic

Comment

I love Zelenka. Not only did he get to play action hero and save the city. Then they teased him alittle when he wasnt there to defend himself. All in all its a good season for Zelenka development!

Comment

Who cares about Zelenka anyway? This is the McKay/Sheppard show...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Who cares about Zelenka anyway? This is the McKay/Sheppard show...
                  Well the other characters have gotten a lot of focus the past 2 seasons, even Zelenka. I have to disagree about the Mckay/Sheppard show. Just because they get the most screentime it doesn't mean the other characters are not important. Sheppard is the O'neill of Atlantis.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love Zelenka I think they must realise that the fans like him so they better not get rid of him! But then everyone loved Beckett and look what happened there.

I think he should get to go on a mission with the fab four, that would be great.

I think if they do get rid of Zelenka I would be furious they already got rid of Weir and Carson and brought in other people that I hate(not for here tho) he might be cutting into precious other peoples screentime thats what worries me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                      I love Zelenka I think they must realise that the fans like him so they better not get rid of him! But then everyone loved Beckett and look what happened there.

I think he should get to go on a mission with the fab four, that would be great.

I think if they do get rid of Zelenka I would be furious they already got rid of Weir and Carson and brought in other people that I hate(not for here tho) he might be cutting into precious other peoples screentime thats what worries me.

Well Beckett is back. So I don't think they want to make the same mistake to a beloved character. Beckett's return was actually very network driven. "Kindred" delivered, imo, for the fans and the network.

I think Zelenka is very safe.

I am going to probably get screamed at for this... But I don't think Weir had enough support and a lot of fans were like whatever with her. Which stinks, because I am a Weir fan, but I am also a Carter fan.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well Beckett is back. So I don't think they want to make the same mistake to a beloved character. Beckett's return was actually very network driven. "Kindred" delivered, imo, for the fans and the network.

I think Zelenka is very safe.

I am going to probably get screamed at for this... But I don't think Weir had enough support and a lot of fans were like whatever with her. Which stinks, because I am a Weir fan, but I am also a Carter fan.
                        Yeah when I watched Kindred I thought PM did a great job he showed what a silly mistake they had made. Hopefully they wont repeat that with Zelenka, they must have learnt! (crosses fingers).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                          Yeah when I watched Kindred I thought PM did a great job he showed what a silly mistake they had made. Hopefully they wont repeat that with Zelenka, they must have learnt! (crosses fingers).
                          Zelenka just adds to the show. Whether it's comic relief or just good drama. The last scene in "This Mortal Coil" was a very powerful scene when Zelenka is trying to comfort Mckay over the loss of Dr. Weir. Zelenka is just that character who truly adds to the show, and he is not over-utilized. I think that was the problem with Beckett. Notice how Keller was only in like 10 eps vs Carson's like 14+?
                          sigpic

Comment

Zelenka just adds to the show. Whether it's comic relief or just good drama. The last scene in "This Mortal Coil" was a very powerful scene when Zelenka is trying to comfort Mckay over the loss of Dr. Weir. Zelenka is just that character who truly adds to the show, and he is not over-utilized. I think that was the problem with Beckett. Notice how Keller was only in like 10 eps vs Carson's like 14+?
                            I loved that scene in TMC with Zelenka trying to comfort Mckay, one of the best. He always gives a great performance even if he's only in the episode for a few minutes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just go read the Ghost in the Machine spoilers and stop worrying.

Comment

Working...
                              X