Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know when Season 5 airs in the UK?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know when Season 5 airs in the UK?

Title says it all really.
    Spoiler:
    You say that a lot.
    What?
    "Indeed"
    Do I?
    Yeah.
    I had not noticed.

Probably September/October.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

NEVAR!

Comment

Are too !

We always get SG in Sept or October.

Though July would be nice...
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
          NEVAR!

&

Funny...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

hope fully sept

but i wanna know when we get season 4 on dvd

n the next person to say tht either we will never get it will get a good old
            cockney/scouse thrashing
            im gonna say my name by smilies

i am
            (leuitenant)
            (colonel)
            (john)
            (emmagan)

i am lt colonel john emmagan

how cool am i

Comment

Yeh regardless of SG:A been shown earlier in the State's, we will probably still get it in the usual late-September/early-October. Slight advantage with that is that we won't have the extended mid-season break that the US viewers might have.

Comment

thank you everyone! very helpful :-)
                Spoiler:
                You say that a lot.
                What?
                "Indeed"
                Do I?
                Yeah.
                I had not noticed.

Comment

Given Sky One's recent track record with showing American imports (BSG and Lost for instance) I'm sincerly hoping that we'll only be a couple of weeks behind the US.

Comment

If they released it at the same time as America they'd get much better viewing figures because people wouldn't have watched it on the internet because they wouldn't have been able to.

I just don't get how the people in charge can be so short sighted that they can't see that!

Comment

I e-mailed Sky and got this reply...

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Stargate Atlantis.

Unfortunately, there is currently no information available regarding the new series of Stargate Atlantis. However, your interest in this has been noted and passed to Sky One for their information.

I trust I have been able to assist with your enquiry. If you require any further help, please contact me at the above address.
                      Perhaps if you all send them an e-mail they may sit up and take a bit more notice.

Comment

Usually airs in america around july and september/october in the uk, then we have a couple of weeks break during the christmas period and america has that ridiculously long break and the last half of the show runs pretty much on par with america. Dont forget we did get the last episodes of sg1 before anyone else and as someone said given sky ones recent trak record with american shows we may get it earlier than usual.

Comment

The S5 premier will be aired on Sky One on Tuesday 19th August
                          Spoiler:
                          You say that a lot.
                          What?
                          "Indeed"
                          Do I?
                          Yeah.
                          I had not noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbob View Post

n the next person to say tht either we will never get it will get a good old
                            cockney/scouse thrashing
                            You can't be cockney and scouse! That would make you the hardest ******* on the planet! Well, hence the potency of the threat, I suppose.

P.S. RIP Walthamstow Dogs (if you truly are, as you claim, a cockney, you will understand the reference, otherwise you will be smote by the cockney god)
                            Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

The Imagination of Disaster, Susan Sontag

This sig is sponsored by Pegasus Fried Human - The Todd's Choice

Comment

Originally posted by topaz_bean View Post
                              You can't be cockney and scouse! That would make you the hardest ******* on the planet! Well, hence the potency of the threat, I suppose.

P.S. RIP Walthamstow Dogs (if you truly are, as you claim, a cockney, you will understand the reference, otherwise you will be smote by the cockney god)
                              Have they knocked the dog track down then? Anyway you can't be a real cockney unless you were born within the sound of Bow Bells, or you can watch Eastenders without a phrase book

Comment

Working...
                              X