Ancient weapons designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient weapons designs

Now i know that the Anciets were not a war like race, but I would still like to see some hypothetical tech from other fans.Now when i say weapons i mean anything from fighters to Ancient infantry weapons.

Now i cant personly do this because i dont have the money or the software but i would love to see your designs for hypothetical Ancient weapons.
    Last edited by FN-P90; 17 March 2008, 06:31 PM.
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

well there was the exploding tumor machine that would be strategically placed in key places troops would move through. Automated minidrones.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

accidents.. accidents... and what you talking about? that exploding tumor was not one of there creations, it's a set-back. They do alot of things just to reach ascension.

Comment

We have seen them use a pistol that looks sorta like a cross between a phaser from star trek the next generation, and a Victorian era lamp. The pistols the Asurans use may be a Lantian design as well, though there is no way to know for sure. Considering their ships, city, and power modules are all carbon copies of the Ancient's, I think its a good bet that everything the Asurans used is based on something the Lantians used, so just re watch the replicator episodes to get a good look at what Lantian equipment most likely looked like!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudmaster101 View Post
          accidents.. accidents... and what you talking about? that exploding tumor was not one of there creations, it's a set-back. They do alot of things just to reach ascension.
          it was a war time weapon, yes it couldnt be completely controlled but if allowed to work without ancients there imagine the following scenario: a village placed in a valley and two exploding tumor machines on each side, as wraith walk in they get those minor mutations. They finish their culling and go back to their hive, a day or two pass and then all the wraith that were part of the ground force start exploding everywhere in the ship. a covert way that takes down hives. It was a semi-failed experiment but not a total loss.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
            it was a war time weapon, yes it couldnt be completely controlled but if allowed to work without ancients there imagine the following scenario: a village placed in a valley and two exploding tumor machines on each side, as wraith walk in they get those minor mutations. They finish their culling and go back to their hive, a day or two pass and then all the wraith that were part of the ground force start exploding everywhere in the ship. a covert way that takes down hives. It was a semi-failed experiment but not a total loss.
            yeah just imagine it one of the wraiths is piloting the ship for re-entry to land on a planet and just about he is about to land he explodes
            sigpic

Comment

or the use it would be at some wraith summit

Comment

Or put a powerful one in a covert place on the hive, then they would all die and maybe even the hive would grow a tumor and explode.
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

place the tumor device on drones

Comment

I never thought of it until someone mentioned a hive... but Wraith ships are alive, right? If you put the device near them, would it cause Wraith ships to explode?
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

IF SG was real. The ancients would have ground soldiers with personal shields, cloaking devices and some sorta mean weapons.

I don't subscribe to the idea that the ancients were dumb. Any race ANY after sending in your ships into battle for hundreds of years and never even getting close to losing one that race would keep pushing the envelope.

Comment

probably if they were a warrior type of race they would give the shields, cloaks, probably some handheld weapon, maybe a backpack full of mini drones with a powersource. Then beyond that they would have genetic modifications done to either give or amplify telepathic abilities, healing and telekinesis, maybe even control over weather and lighting like merlin/daniel.

Comment

Working...
                        X