Adria's Shield (Dominion Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria's Shield (Dominion Spoilers)

If I remember rightly, when Adria was captured by Ba'al, she had her personal shield with her, but when she was in her cell on his ship she didn't have it anymore. So what happened to it? I'm guessing that Ba'al has it, so do you reckon it could play a part in continuum? It would be better than any Goa'uld designed shield. Also can it be used by anyone, or is it keyed to Adria's advanced brain physiology, like the way the Ori ships could only be flown by the Priors or Adria.
    sigpic

Yeah, I noticed that. A bit of a plot hole. She wouldn't take it off willingly, and I guess the Ba'al's Jaffa couldn't have taken the pendant off because they wouldn't have got past the shield in the first place.

Comment

What would stop them from just taking it off her? It's only a necklace...

Comment

her ori given powers stop them

Comment

Originally posted by tempus View Post
          her ori given powers stop them
          She never had her powers, the anti-prior device was neutralising them.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            She never had her powers, the anti-prior device was neutralising them.
            but she still was having her shield. In Quest pt.2 she was using he shlied against dragon even the labyrinth was working like an anti-prior device
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah but I doubt the shield stops things moving so slowly like the Goa'uld ones, it's just common sense.

Comment

Either that or the shield only can come on when it detects harm coming in. Simply grabbing it (like those Jaffa did with her arm to place the beacon transmitter) did not engage it.

Comment

Working...
                X