Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

New web series from Joss Whedon starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felicia Day coming soon!

So.....

The bag is catless.

During the strike I started writing a musical intended as a limited internet series, 3 episodes of approximately 10 minutes each. Writing with me was my brother Jed, his fiancee Maurissa, and my other brother Zack. To my shock and surprise, we finished it. To my greater shock and surprise, we managed (with the help of many people I'll be praising at length soon) to drag it into preproduction (yes, just as DOLLHOUSE was given a start date two months away and all my comics were due.) And today, after a grueling week of writing everything ever while trying to be a producer, I got to start shooting. A musical.

This much I will say: It's the story of a low-rent super-villain, the hero who keeps beating him up, and the cute girl from the laundromat he's too shy to talk to. And I'm having the time of my life.

"DOCTOR HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG"

Neil Patrick Harris.....as Dr. Horrible
    Nathan Fillion..........as Captain Hammer
    Felicia Day.............as Penny

And a cast of Dozens!

Coming soon.

-j.
    THIS sounds hilarious.....

Saw this over on Whedonesque earlier today, sounds brilliant. Two Whedon projects coming soon? What else could you want? *cough*Serenity2*cough*
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
      Saw this over on Whedonesque earlier today, sounds brilliant. Two Whedon projects coming soon? What else could you want? *cough*Serenity2*cough*

I am *almost* looking forward to this more than Dollhouse. Joss needs to write more wacky musicals and this one sounds insane.

Comment

This sounds pretty darned wacky. I hadn't heard of this before.

Comment

Doctor Horrible has a poster!

http://www.drhorrible.com/

Comment

the poster reminds me of futurama

Comment

Whedon anticipates that Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog will appear first on the Internet, followed by releases on iTunes and DVD.

Posted a few days ago here: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=54390

Comment

everyone knows there's a website with all the info currently available on it don't they? it has a message board too if you have any questions or want to discuss it - it's the official fan site www.doctorhorrible.net

Comment

Teaser Trailer!

Comment

This looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I'm so excited about it - can't believe it got posted HERE so quickly LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                      This looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I'm so excited about it - can't believe it got posted HERE so quickly LOL
                      *sigh* I was about to go to bed then see THIS on Whedonesque.....stupid Internet keeps me up all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        I'm seeing this.

First.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I can't wait!!!
                          "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

This is going to be the best thing ever

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
                              This is going to be the best thing ever
                              Well, potentially the second best. Battlestar Galactica gets to keep the "best thing ever" title.

Comment

Working...
                              X