X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replicator ship from "enemies"

well we all know this ship so ill just start instantly

it looks a bit like the grace alien ship or like the gadmeer ship,
    and seeing how advanced it is it could as well be a nox or furling ship.

also, have you looked good at it's attack?
    it looks a lot like the asgard beams of fanwank death, although blue beams are a very standard design in sf, they arent in the stargate franchise... so i think this ship was a past contact of the asgard, that could also explain how it come that the asgard were able to design the beams so quickly(they didnt use any version of them in camelot, and the daedelus version seems completely finetuned)

do you have any crackpot theories?
    please forgive me for my spelling!

Consensus seems to say furlings. But maybe well find out in SGU, fandom seems to like callbacks to old plots! mmmmm contunity...

Comment

Those were scaning beams not wepon beams.

Comment

i was talking about the beams destroying the goa'uld shots

Comment

Those beams owned the Super Ha'tak. The Ha'tak was no longer super duper.

Asgard beams version 1.0.

They were shorter burst and took longer to 'recharge'.

Comment

Which episode is this?

Comment

it was in enemies as it says in the title. I actually loved this thing it riped that hat'ak stinking.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

I doubt the Asgard got the Beam Wepons from .... ? whomever.
                The first time we saw an Asgard Vessel, the Beliskner, it was attacking the Jaffa (dont remember whose) and using blue beams/ transporter beams maybe, to disintegrated three pyramids (or were they pyramid ships ?).
                I believe it is their own creation.

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
                  I doubt the Asgard got the Beam Wepons from .... ? whomever.
                  The first time we saw an Asgard Vessel, the Beliskner, it was attacking the Jaffa (dont remember whose) and using blue beams/ transporter beams maybe, to disintegrated three pyramids (or were they pyramid ships ?).
                  I believe it is their own creation.
                  I think those are trasporter beams. They bear resemblance to teh ones used on Daniel Jackson starships.

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie
                    well we all know this ship so ill just start instantly

it looks a bit like the grace alien ship or like the gadmeer ship,
                    and seeing how advanced it is it could as well be a nox or furling ship.
                    well it has weapons so it ain't a nox ship

as for the furlings...how d'you figure ? you saying the MW bugs were also able to assimilate furling tech ? (and that's assuming they even came into contact with it)

Comment

there are alot of spacefaring races all out there

just because its similar to an advanced race doesnt make it from that race, its all speculation
                      sigpic

Comment

it was a cool ship. the beams were not as good as unending beams cos the if they were the replicators would have installed them on all the ships.
                        i think its much more likely that the replicators stole it from a race we have not seen yet

Comment

Both the Grace / Enemies ships appear to use very similar architecture, not in the overall shape of the ships but in the details. Same with weapons tech, and just general mysteriousness (not a word, but meh).

Most people associate those two ships to the Furlings, as they're the most advanced mystery ships/races we've seen so far in the Stargate universe. Also, considering how the Ha'taks (Apophis' and ours) were thrown into a "distant galaxy", it stands to reason that we wound up in a region of space far beyond even the Ida galaxy, and therefore most likely in the territory of another race, possibly the Furlings or an offshoot of the Alterrans.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                            there are alot of spacefaring races all out there

just because its similar to an advanced race doesnt make it from that race, its all speculation
                            yeah but these aliens were the only one using beam weapons as a main weapon (except the ori, but i they also used small energy dots, which i believe are more likely main weapons)

Comment

With regards to Thor's Beliskner-class ship which appeared near the end of 'Thor's Chariot', it actually took out 3 landing platforms which the Jaffa were constructing to receive Heru-Ur's Ha'taks, and not the motherships themselves, which never put in an appearance. Although there has been some debate up till now as to whether or not the Beliskner actually vaporized the platforms and the Jaffa, or whether it teleported them away to parts unknown.

And as for the unknown ship-type seen in 'Enemies', we really have no idea as to which race it might have belonged to. Some people insist that it was an Asgard vessel and that the gang and Apophis got thrown to the Ida galaxy, although that's quite unlikely as the Asgard would've been monitoring space traffic in their own home galaxy and would've likely taken action if a huge Ha'tak-class ship suddenly popped up in their backyard.

It didn't look like the ship from 'Grace', and in any case, the one in 'Enemies' was in another galaxy altogether. The 'Grace' aliens didn't seem significantly advanced despite having a significantly larger vessel than the Prometheus, as the Prometheus was able to take quite a significant pounding from their energy weapons and the alien vessel recklessly pursued them into the nebula and couldn't figure out how to escape, leading me to believe that they might've been relatively new to deep space travel themselves (my personal suspicions being that the ship actually belonged to the Aschen, who'd finally constructed interstellar vessels and were testing them out, another clue being that they only turned hostile after having scanned the Prometheus and most likely discovering they were from Earth, or at the very least that Carter was onboard).

Comment

Working...
                              X