X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ Season 5

Just a thought...

Spoiler:
    i know that midway has been very well received by most on this forum, so my thought is, could we see more of the Teal'c Ronan dymanic that worked so well in that instance? It could be any number of reasons for either to go venture on other man's turf, plus they could always spar for longer than the 30 seconds they got....

I am thinking that Todd or another wraith learn about some of the technology that the trust have, they try to get to MW, Teal'c takes out wraith in MW with Ronan and they eliminate the Trust once and for all...?

Just a thought but i'm open to thoughts
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Joe Mallozzi did mention that they'd like to have CJ in season 5 at some point, but I haven't heard anything more about it.

Comment

Like to see Teal'c back again. It would be fun to see him interact more with all the other Atlantis regulars, not just Ronon.

Comment

They should. And they should finish the Teal'c Ronin fight. Just having Sam hop in and say its a draw is a complete cop out to the fans. We've been wanting that since season 2 and they just say "Heres a taste now go away!". Its not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Killjoy_Zero View Post
          They should. And they should finish the Teal'c Ronin fight. Just having Sam hop in and say its a draw is a complete cop out to the fans. We've been wanting that since season 2 and they just say "Heres a taste now go away!". Its not fair.
          That will never happen. Even if Teal'c comes back to Atlantis (which I hope he will), the fight will not be resolved. Cause if one wins then the other's fans will lynch TPTB.
          sigpic

Comment

lol. episode "the hunt". earth gets a few travveler guns, and tealc and ronon go test em on wraith, striking against michaels facilitys. ronon and tealc+ shep, and a few marine teams. but, ronon and tealc end up together and they go kill loads of wraith and hybrids to get out.

ofcourse, ronon takes his own gun, while tealc takes two of em and an x-699 for field testing. ronon just takes his own and a x-699. shep has an x-699 and traveler gun as sidearm. and boy, he gets his ass kicked while R+T go back to back fighting enemys, hunting and killing like wild animals. mckay faces his greatest fear: lemons, and wraith+hybrids and hacks and tries to get out...

Comment

Working...
            X