Wraith in The Milky Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith in The Milky Way

I'm not sure the Wraith would do all that good in the Milky Way. Think about, with our ships and the Gou'ald ship present, perhaps even the Aschen and the Grace ship people. All who use energy weapons that would inflict massive damage on the unshielded Hives (Aschen Bio weapons potentially having an even greater than energy weapons). I suppose it depends on how many Hive ships there are in the invasion force. Micheals bio warfare would be the greatest threat I believe.

Thoughts ?

Hat'cks outnumber hive ships and cruiser. Their count goes wel into the thousands if not above. The wraith pose a threat to earth, teh galaxy? Not unless they employ unconventional warfare.

Comment

Well as long as they stayed away from earth they would be fine. Their haves are huge and have alot of firepower. Hataks and tokra and jaffa arent gonna last long if theres alot of hives and cruisers. Their combined fire could drain a zpm shield in days, anything left is gonna be like a fart in a hurricane.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHGUIN1113 View Post
        I'm not sure the Wraith would do all that good in the Milky Way. Think about, with our ships and the Gou'ald ship present, perhaps even the Aschen and the Grace ship people. All who use energy weapons that would inflict massive damage on the unshielded Hives (Aschen Bio weapons potentially having an even greater than energy weapons). I suppose it depends on how many Hive ships there are in the invasion force. Micheals bio warfare would be the greatest threat I believe.

Thoughts ?
        i never thought about the Aschen Bio weapons. i think they would great against the wraith. 1 small missile 1 kill if it contains a Bio weapon. the ship would get ill.

Comment

the wraith wouldn't stand a chance because there is to many other races that have ships that could beat hives and out number them aswel unlike the pg

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            Hat'cks outnumber hive ships and cruiser. Their count goes wel into the thousands if not above. The wraith pose a threat to earth, teh galaxy? Not unless they employ unconventional warfare.
            where did you get thousands from. i would have said the jaffa have more like 100

Comment

Thor stated that the System lords could launch an assault on earth with 200 ships, their overall number wouldn't be much higher than that. let's say 250.

Then in 10 years SG1 came through and destroyed the fleets of Aphois, Socar, Annibus, the replicator fleet, and the Ori who blew up Ha'tak in a single shot. Plus the in fighting among the system lords your most likely down to 100 odd hatak's and an unknown number of Al'kesh.

Still the wraith would need every ship they had to hold the line, plus have their cloning tech spun up to full speed. In order to survive.

Comment

You also have to take into account all of the unoccupided world with humans a mea nthere would be roughly hundreds of billions of peopel in the galaxy, it would be like a kid in a candy store.
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

[QUOTE=peragrin;7898291]
                  Then in 10 years SG1 came through and destroyed the fleets of Aphois, Socar, Annibus, the replicator fleet, and the Ori who blew up Ha'tak in a single shot. Plus the in fighting among the system lords your most likely down to 100 odd hatak's and an unknown number of Al'kesh.QUOTE]

But its been like 2 years now scine SG1 has endend so we dont know how many Hataks's they have built scine then for all we know they could have 300 strong. And plus the Jaffa armys are mega huge and chances are that the Wraith wont beable to feed on them beacuse of the Jaffa used to have symbotes and now they use Tritionen so chances are that that would have a negetave affect on the Wraiths ability to feed.

Last edited by P-51D Mustang; 13 March 2008, 03:56 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                    where did you get thousands from. i would have said the jaffa have more like 100
                    that replicator episode, where jacob shows them teh tok'ra subspace network.

Comment

that would be "The Reckonging Part I"
                      sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                        that replicator episode, where jacob shows them teh tok'ra subspace network.
                        i forgot about that. i just thought it did not make sense cos hatack fleets are never no were near that big. even in the biggest of battles.
                        anyway they should crush the wraith in that case

Comment

[QUOTE=P-51D Mustang;7898448]
                          Originally posted by peragrin View Post
                          But its been like 10 years now scine SG1 has endend so we dont know how many Hataks's they have built scine then for all we know they could have 300 strong. And plus the Jaffa armys are mega huge and chances are that the Wraith wont beable to feed on them beacuse of the Jaffa used to have symbotes and now they use Tritionen so chances are that that would have a negetave affect on the Wraiths ability to feed.

thats 1 year since SG1 has ended

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                            i forgot about that. i just thought it did not make sense cos hatack fleets are never no were near that big. even in the biggest of battles.
                            anyway they should crush the wraith in that case
                            Teh Goul'd are very fractured, and teh FJN isn't much better, but with the wraith knoking down the door...

Comment

well considering if the wraith moved their full fleet into MW about 4-5 304s, (if the full might of the FJN comes down) ~ 100 Hataks, maybe about half a dozen ori ships, (if we can call for reinforcement from the home galaxy, we may be able to up that by 20 perhaps), the grace aliens might help. But we killed the ascen, gould killed tollan, replicators killed gould, we killed replicators, ori killed Hebridian, Lucian alliance is not exactly an alliance anymore so they would be unreliable. but a fleet that big against 30-40 Hives and cruisers would be a great battle but i doubt the wraith would win it. Especially when we can calculate when and where they will enter our galaxy, we could just mine the exit point.

If a small group of soldiers came through with some crucial tech, they could probably hold out for a while and make a beach head, as long as they arent discovered. There are thousands of worlds we didnt reach yet that they could go to for food.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X