• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ending of TMC

****Spoiler Warning. Maybe****

Remember At The End Of The Episode Where SGA And Wraith Killed The Replicator Planet, WE SEE Weir And A Ancient Ship. Are We Going To Know What That Was About? Or WE Gonna Have To Wait Until The Writers Actually DO Something ABout It?

The writers had planned to follow it up, but Torri Higginson declined the offer (I'm not getting into the politics of it)

I can't remember whether or not the writers were planning on still exploring the storyline sans Weir.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      I can't remember whether or not the writers were planning on still exploring the storyline sans Weir.
      JM did say on his blog that they would still wrap up that final scene and whatever TPTB had planned without TH...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        JM did say on his blog that they would still wrap up that final scene and whatever TPTB had planned without TH...
        Uuu, that's awesome, another reason for the season 5 to begin
        The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Karhedron
        I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

from Joe's blog
          Shawna writes: “So, let me get this straight…there isn’t going to be any conclusion to wrap up that random and tantalizing teaser/cliffhanger scene because Torri decided not to do it?”

Answer: That is incorrect. The script will be revised, adjustments made, and that particular story will be told in season 5. We won’t leave you hanging.
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

They would never leave it like that... it would make me go insane...

Comment

Originally posted by stanley_fu View Post

Remember At The End Of The Episode Where SGA And Wraith Killed The Replicator Planet, WE SEE Weir And A Ancient Ship. Are We Going To Know What That Was About? Or WE Gonna Have To Wait Until The Writers Actually DO Something ABout It?
              that was in BAMSR not TMC

and by now every on know what happend

Comment

And you thought to bump up a topic from last March?

Comment

Working...
                X