PDA

View Full Version : "It's weird having no big bad guys anymore" Famous last words

RedWolf
March 11th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Having watched The Ark of Truth.

The Earth contemplates having no more big bad guys anymore in the Milky Way galaxy.

-No more system lords. Whatever is left of the snakes became corporate snakes.

-MW replicators are gone. The Pegasus replicators weren't mentioned.

-The Ori are dead and their armies stopped pursuing their war.

Well apparently in a span of 25 years in the future Earth and the rest of the galaxy were in the brink of annihilation again.

Rodney telling Lorne that what is happening in the Milky Way happened in Pegasus.

Now could it be Michael?

Probably not but maybe a villain for the next series of the franchise.

Could it be there is more info in that crystal Rodney sent than he told Shepherd?

reddevil18
March 11th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Rodney telling Lorne that what is happening in the Milky Way happened in Pegasus.

When exactly does he say that? He says "Think of what's happening here. Do you really think this is how it was supposed to happen?" or something like that. The funny thing is that, yes, that was how it was supposed to happen. Shep disappearing and everything that happened after that happened as it was supposed to. It was the normal timeline. Only after John came back did the timeline become altered. So...Rodney playing God again.
And his words can mean anything. My personal belief is that the US is a fascist state. But it can also mean that the weather sucks, the moon is about to collide with the Earth or that fashion generally sucks.

FallenAngelII
March 11th, 2008, 10:23 AM
What Rodney said can have a lot of meanings. Maybe the US president let the power go to his head and used the Stargate program to conquer lesser nations. Maybe there was civil war over the Stargate program. Maybe, the Space Flu hit Earth and people died.

We just don't know what happened in the alternate timeline.

KindlyKeller
March 11th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Shouln't some of that first post be in Spoiler Tags?

Thank you! What the heck?? Not cool.

GoSpikey
March 11th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Shouln't some of that first post be in Spoiler Tags?

I'm guessing yes as it's the season 4 thread, and not the The Ark of Truth thread? No spoilers in title either...

And ya made an account just to say that? :P

reddevil18
March 11th, 2008, 02:10 PM
And ya made an account just to say that? :PHad to speak up, didn't he? Or she...Gotta admire that...:D

GoSpikey
March 11th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Yup.
Now let me look around and see what other trouble I can get myself into. ;)

:lol:

Jonzey
March 11th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Yeah I was thinking maybe it could be a hint at Stargate Universe. Like it's set 25 years in the future with Lorne as a General and some new threat.

When are they gonna tell us stuff?!

reddevil18
March 11th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Yeah I was thinking maybe it could be a hint at Stargate Universe. Like it's set 25 years in the future with Lorne as a General and some new threat.

When are they gonna tell us stuff?!

One thing we know is that it's going to be in the present, just like SGA and SG-1. And it won't be a spin-off in the same way as Atlantis. It will be the same franchise, the same Stargate Universe, but more separate. As such, I don't really expect Earth to come into it that much.

Ltcolshepjumper
March 11th, 2008, 04:26 PM
What Rodney said can have a lot of meanings. Maybe the US president let the power go to his head and used the Stargate program to conquer lesser nations. Maybe there was civil war over the Stargate program. Maybe, the Space Flu hit Earth and people died.

We just don't know what happened in the alternate timeline.

When Mckay said that, I immediately thought of Road Not Taken.

Cory Holmes
March 11th, 2008, 07:35 PM
When Mckay said that, I immediately thought of Road Not Taken.

Except without the idea of a McKay/Carter marriage. That idea alone just rocks so much :D

And looking at your sig reminds me why we need to see more of Weir in leather. That woman can wear it!