More contries need ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More contries need ships

I think that England and other contries need ships. I think that it would be cool to see the Daedalus and lets say the Winston Churchill fighting side by side agenst the Wraith. Accept they have to look differnt cause that would be cooler.

sigpic

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
    I think that England and other contries need ships. I think that it would be cool to see the Daedalus and a Brittish ship fighting side by side agenst the Wraith.

hell yeah we do. a 304 preferably.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think that England and other contries need ships. I think that it would be cool to see the Daedalus and lets say the Winston Churchill fighting side by side agenst the Wraith. Accept they have to look differnt cause that would be cooler.

Perhaps a better name.........don't get me wrong Winston Churchill was cool but the name doesn't fit a warship like that. How about.............The H.M.S. Indomitable.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        Perhaps a better name.........don't get me wrong Winston Churchill was cool but the name doesn't fit a warship like that. How about.............The H.M.S. Indomitable.
        Yea, but u have to admit that there has to be a ship from another contry. Accept the Russians they already proved that they cant handle a ship. Prefribley the Brittish beacue in my opinon they are one of the only contries on Earth that can afford it.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea, but u have to admit that there has to be a ship from another contry. Accept the Russians they already proved that they cant handle a ship.
          It wasn't exactly their fault the ori blew the damn thing up.

Comment

Yea well i still dont think that they can be trusted with one and cause they have had a roll in SG1 its the Brittish time to shine at Atlantis
            sigpic

Comment

Yea well i still dont think that they can be trusted with one and cause they have had a roll in SG1 its the Brittish time to shine at Atlantis
              Agreed. Or at the very least let's have a few British team members. Military I mean.

Comment

Yea that would be cool
                sigpic

Comment

Or maybe a all NATO ship. A acullimation of all NATO countries with Jack in command
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea, but u have to admit that there has to be a ship from another contry. Accept except the Russians they already proved that they cant handle a ship. Prefribley preferably the Brittish British beacue because in my opinon opinion they are one of the only contries countries on Earth that can afford it.
                    Someone doesn't know how to spell check

Anyways, Russia didn't build the Korelov. The US built it, and gave it to the Russians, along with the plans for the 303 and f-302 blueprints for payment of the Stargate.

A good name would be the RAF Devastation (WWII British battleship)
                    Visit my Website

Comment

Sorry, and i dont care the Russians cant be trusted. Or another good name will be the Prince of Whales beacuse that was one of there best battle ships in WW2
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                        Someone doesn't know how to spell check

Anyways, Russia didn't build the Korelov. The US built it, and gave it to the Russians, along with the plans for the 303 and f-302 blueprints for payment of the Stargate.

A good name would be the RAF Devastation (WWII British battleship)
                        Not bad. although If it was a Royal Airforce ship then it wouldn't have the designation. It would almost most certainly be H.M.S. Devastation.

Comment

I still think a NATO ship with Jack or Hammond in command will be cool. and it could be called the N.S. Esinhower (srry dont know exact spelling of his name)
                          sigpic

Comment

NO, no they should'nt. USA USA USA USA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                              NO, no they should'nt. USA USA USA USA!!!!!!
                              Stop hogging the damn ships!

Comment

Working...
                              X