This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who dies?

Bearing in mind the climax of TLM, who's a gonner? Don't tell me there's some plot device here that's gonna save everyone or that will majorly suck!

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
    Bearing in mind the climax of TLM, who's a gonner? Don't tell me there's some plot device here that's gonna save everyone or that will majorly suck!
    Kanan....I think he will be the only one to bite the big in the premiere.
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

And here I thought this thread is about who TPTB will kill this season in general.

I won't watch Season 5 but anyway I believe by Season 7 we will have a completely new cast except for McKay. He will be the only original castmember left.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
        I believe by Season 7 we will have a completely new cast except for McKay. He will be the only original castmember left.
        You say that like it is a bad thing?

I think from the spoilers we saw, some of which have apparently been pulled since...
        Spoiler:
        that none of the main cast or main regulars bite it. It is only redshirts and as someone said probably Kannan (can't have Teyla playing "happy families" on Atlantis after all ).

Comment

Lorne, most like-

*is mobbed to death by legions of Lorne whummpers and thunkers*

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
          Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

samantha carter, since she gets replaced in season five. unless, she's replaced another way that I just haven't read about.

Comment

I believe Lorne survives all. Now that they bring in Captain Vega I have a strong feeling that he could be the new lead on Stargate: Universe.

Comment

I'd put my money on Lorne.
                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Why won't you be watching season 5? Why are you in the season 5 threads if you don't even plan on watching it?

But yeah Lorne is a good bet. Only one to survive in the wold time line, it'd be the pefect irony if he took it now.

Comment

Sam Carter since Amanda Tapping is no longer bound by contract and we already know that Woolsey is going to come and replace her.
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post
                      Why won't you be watching season 5? Why are you in the season 5 threads if you don't even plan on watching it?
                      Season 4 was crap. The writing was just awfull. The way TPTB treated Carter was a slap in the face of long time fans. Further more every female guest was portrayed as a sex object for McKay and Sheppard. The new characters were badly written especially Keller and Larrin. Keller's constant whining made alot of the episodes unwatchable. Almost forgot. The way they treated Torri Higginson aka Weir.

Season 5 doesn't look any better from all the spoilers I read. For example that Woolsey will be put in charge. I like Robert Picardo in his role as the Doctor on Star Trek Voyager but his Stargate character just isn't leadership material. They made Keller a regular character. Need I go on?

I however need my share of Stargate. If TPTB can't provide me with it then I can at least get my share of Stargate on the forum.

Comment

I believe that, if they keep trying to improve the show by messing with the cast, by 2nd half of S6, maybe only Sheppard will be left, at which point the show will have jumped the shark. With what's going to happen to Ronon in S5, I see a Ford Maneuver being pulled, where they bust him down to recurring and then kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          samantha carter, since she gets replaced in season five. unless, she's replaced another way that I just haven't read about.
                          Originally posted by huntress View Post
                          Sam Carter since Amanda Tapping is no longer bound by contract and we already know that Woolsey is going to come and replace her.
                          Sam won't die 1) both AT and JM have said that they'd like Sam to make guest appearances in future Atlantis eps 2) Sam will appear in future movies

hm I don't think that Lorne will die, what about Michael?
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Lorne and/or Kanan

they'd better not kill Lorne!!!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              Sam won't die 1) both AT and JM have said that they'd like Sam to make guest appearances in future Atlantis eps 2) Sam will appear in future movies

hm I don't think that Lorne will die, what about Michael?
                              If that is so, then why is Woolsey going to come? There is no reason for him to take over when Sam is still around.
                              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                              X