New Class of Wraith Cruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Class of Wraith Cruiser

Season 4 will see the introduction of a new class of Wraith Cruiser according to showrunner Joe Mallozzi's blog.

This was on Wikipedia, is it geniune and if so when did this new Cruiser
    appear. All I can think of is that it is Micheal's, which may have a dart bay.
    Screenshots would be good.
    Last edited by MOSHGUIN1113; 10 March 2008, 09:23 AM.

the cruiser is big enough it could easily have a dart bay. Michael didn't use a dart to seize Teyla and flee through the gate. So, I think we can assume it has at least a small bay.

It was established early on the Wraith have supply ships. We saw one wrecked on a planet in the original Atlantis system. We've never seen one operational.

Who knows if it's a new design or just a ship we haven't seen before. Either would be good. Variety is the spice of star fleets.

Comment

ya we have just one sort of ship x304s

Comment

travelers episode tells you they got a dart bay since thats how they boarded the ancient ship once the drones shep used destroyed the cruiser
        sigpic

Comment

good point

Comment

At least four Darts left that Cruiser that attacked the Travellers Aurora, presumably they have more on those ships. Anyway, I was so hoping to see that new Wraith vessel from the concept art but apparently it doesnt come and may have been just concept art of a regular cruiser that had landed on a planet.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
              At least four Darts left that Cruiser that attacked the Travellers Aurora, presumably they have more on those ships. Anyway, I was so hoping to see that new Wraith vessel from the concept art but apparently it doesnt come and may have been just concept art of a regular cruiser that had landed on a planet.
              I can't find the concept art, can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                I can't find the concept art, can anyone help?
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=140

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

thanx, but i can't see anyhting differnt on this cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                    thanx, but i can't see anyhting differnt on this cruiser.
                    yep thats just youre average everyday wraith cruiser

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHGUIN1113 View Post
                      Season 4 will see the introduction of a new class of Wraith Cruiser according to showrunner Joe Mallozzi's blog.

This was on Wikipedia, is it geniune and if so when did this new Cruiser
                      appear. All I can think of is that it is Micheal's, which may have a dart bay.
                      Screenshots would be good.
                      Was that cruiser that tangled with the 304 supposed to actually be a new type perhaps and they just didn't have the time/money for new VFX?

Do you have a link to Mallozzi's blog where he says there'd be a new one in season 4, are you sure it wasn't season 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                        Was that cruiser that tangled with the 304 supposed to actually be a new type perhaps and they just didn't have the time/money for new VFX?

Do you have a link to Mallozzi's blog where he says there'd be a new one in season 4, are you sure it wasn't season 5?
                        I dont think he actually mentioned a new cruiser though the cruiser design in the concept art looks a bit different then what we normally see so most thought it was something completely new but apparently not.

Comment

Is it possible that all he meant is that they tweaked the design of the cruiser. Same design but with an improved model?
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                            Is it possible that all he meant is that they tweaked the design of the cruiser. Same design but with an improved model?
                            Plot shields are a major upgrade for any vessel.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              Thats what i'm thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X