Keller's fate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keller's fate

I believe it's too late for Keller to be safe from the Hoffan drug's deadly effect due to prolonged exposure. Even if she wasn't exposed enough, I don't believe she'll stop treating those infected with the drug, therefore exposing herself even more. Any way you look at it, she's a goner. If she quits her job and returns to Earth, then she'll be gone from the show, and if she continues this path of treating the infected, she'll eventually die.
    If she does die/leave, then Beckett could replace her and I don't think anyone would have a problem with that .

Thoughts?

you know I wouldn't have thought so but when they found carson I felt like he was out of place somehow and I realised that I hadn't really missed him

that being said I would like to see him as a recurring character working on a means to destroy michael/the wraith from a distance, I'm sure he'll grow on me again if he gets enough funny lines
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

If they stop Michael for good, or just make sure he can't finish/perfecting his Hybrids virus with Teyla's baby, he won't move things along so quickly. So Keller shouldn't be exposed to so many people. And John can warn her now. She didn't really work with sick people yet, as she sat mostly behind her computer.

Rodney gave Sheppard a crystal with info on it, maybe the cure is sitting on it. Same for Beckett's enzyme thing.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

She'll survive if Michael is stopped from further infecting people...which is exactly what they'll do.

So nope. She stays.

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          She'll survive if Michael is stopped from further infecting people...which is exactly what they'll do.

So nope. She stays.

Awesome.
          i agree, i like Keller a lot. i miss Carson, but i think that she's a really awesome character. i'm super excited that Jewel got put as a regular cast member!!!
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
            i agree, i like Keller a lot. i miss Carson, but i think that she's a really awesome character. i'm super excited that Jewel got put as a regular cast member!!!
            I too like Keller and I agree that since Rodney gave john a crystal with info, it probably has the cure for the hoffan drug on it as well as the formual to cure carson. Jennifer Keller will live!

Comment

Keller is fine as long as she's walking around in the background and not chatting up anything with a pulse
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
                If she does die/leave, then Beckett could replace her and I don't think anyone would have a problem with that .

Thoughts?
                Except that Carson is completely untrustworthy. He is compromised. He should be sent back to Earth.

Comment

Keller just doesn't seem like the head doctor type. To me, she is and always will be just a position filler until the real doctor comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
                    I believe it's too late for Keller to be safe from the Hoffan drug's deadly effect due to prolonged exposure. Even if she wasn't exposed enough, I don't believe she'll stop treating those infected with the drug, therefore exposing herself even more. Any way you look at it, she's a goner. If she quits her job and returns to Earth, then she'll be gone from the show, and if she continues this path of treating the infected, she'll eventually die.

Thoughts?
                    Hazmat suits

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                      Keller is fine as long as she's walking around in the background and not chatting up anything with a pulse
                      Read: As long as she doesn't flirt with two people (TWO!), which apparently makes her a hussy.
                      Theoretically spoilerish:
                      Spoiler:
                      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post

I haven't officially seen the eps of season 4 yet, but unofficially I've seen mostly the Todd ones, and the final 4.

She wasn't that bad in TLM. Although my first meeting with her in The Seer wasn't a good one. I just felt like she didn't act like a doctor. Meaning, when walking towards her equipment, she should have been more doctor-like, instead of just hanging around and going all 'hmm, I should probably go pick that thing up'.

But ah well, we'll see. I'm not Torri's greatest fan either, but she didn't have to go as far as I'm concerned. Was struck with how much I like Sam in there, last night before putting my head down, though. Bummer it's over already.

As long as they only put her in a scene per ep, I'll live.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Long as they find teyla and her baby keller lives.

Comment

Can somebody please explain how Keller could be exposed to the drug in the first place? I thought that a person had to be directly infected with the drug (either by needle or ingestion) in order to get sick. Isn't this why they kept making a big deal about tainted food and water supplies on all these planets? How could she get sick? It can't be airborn or else everybody would get sick and I really doubt she'd be eating tainted food or water.

So how? I must have missed a detail or something in one of the episodes.
                            "May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk." - Susan Ivanova

"The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest. " - Citizen G'Kar

"I will see you again, in the place where no shadows fall." - Delenn

Comment

Long term exposure.

It also took her 1 year to actually get sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X