If you had a hiveship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had a hiveship

If you had a hiveship what would you do with it?

Would you upgrade it?

If it were me I would modify it with all kinds of tech.

1. Install Asgard beaming tech.
    2. Asgard Plasma canons
    3. Mount a Langarian Satellite beam weapon on the Head of the ship
    4. Install Asgard Intergalactic Hyperdrive Engines
    5. Install localized shield emmitters on or around:
    a. Engines
    b. Weapons
    c. Dart Bays
    d. Control room
    6. Equip it with a ZPM

All of these = super Hive

What would you do with it?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    If you had a hiveship what would you do with it?

Would you upgrade it?

If it were me I would modify it with all kinds of tech.

1. Install Asgard beaming tech.
    2. Asgard Plasma canons
    3. Mount a Langarian Satellite beam weapon on the Head of the ship
    4. Install Asgard Intergalactic Hyperdrive Engines
    5. Install localized shield emmitters on or around:
    a. Engines
    b. Weapons
    c. Dart Bays
    d. Control room
    6. Equip it with a ZPM

All of these = super Hive

What would you do with it?
    Non of the upper level , I've just start a war with the wraith so then they consume one other up (civil wraith war). Damn, that already exists. A bigger one then?
    Last edited by Invictus; 11 March 2008, 03:09 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

I'd do the following:
      -Install an Ori beam to the front of the ship
      -Install additional Asgard beams all over the ship, top and bottom
      -Install Ori pulse weapons around the ship
      -Atlantis type shield emitters
      -One maybe two drone bays aswell
      -Convert the dart bays into 302 bays/ori raider bays
      -Strip the interior out completely, replacing it with earth style interior
      -Would have to install likely 3 ZPM's aswell as MK2 generators, wraith generators and Asgard generators
      -Asgard hyperdrive engines
      -Paint the whole thing a different colour, that purple aint so easy on the eyes
      - Asgard beaming
      -Add Atlantis style cupboards (must be tiring walking from one side of an 11km ship to the other)
      -Add a massive bridge (maybe Aurora type) that isn't in plain view from the outside

Yeah that's basically it, would take about 10 years or more to do all that but would be well worth it by the end .

Comment

I would trade it in for a city ship and 4-6 304's. A lot more convenient fire power, and a lot cooler looking. Hive ships lumber around too much.

Comment

Trade it for a whole bunch of cruisers, i've fallen in love with those things

Comment

I'd take the ship to Atlantis and allow Rodney, Zelenka, Carter, and all those other scientists study it at length.

Comment

i would trade it for the oddy.

Comment

Uhm... does completely refitting it count?

-I would comepletley alter the Organic hull considerably and add strong metal alloys to it, although I would keep parts of the Organic hull, for easier fixing
                -Get some light bulbs in the interior and completely strip it, and add Aurora style corridors, with soft lighting
                -Get a few shield generators
                -Better FTL, intergalactic possibly
                -Kit it out with all of the good weapons but still keeping the Wraith's
                -Better power generation
                -Internal transport rooms...

Mainly change the inside.

Comment

ok forget my first reply:
                  strip off its weapons, and download its databanks, and add it to the oddy. asgard beams+ wraith guns=totally awesome!
                  then take the ship, add drones and plasma beams[just a few, using superrobust versions made from neutronium and weaponsgrade naquahdah.]
                  then add a few wraith hive guns [biggest caliber], a crapload of missles equiped with gatebusters, a load of railguns and fastfiring plasma weapons, and a few ion cannons [against hataks]

turn its hyperdrive to intergalactic, and add an ori powercore. super oddy and super hive. supereasy

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                    Trade it for a whole bunch of cruisers, i've fallen in love with those things
                    whats not to love about them

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

So this thread is about fanwanking then I take it

Well in that case I would take my hiveship and trade to the jaffa for a fleet of ha'taks that I would then upgrade the ha'taks with

So I would do this to the fleet
                      -Install an Ori beam to the front of each ship
                      -Install additional Asgard beams all over the ships, top and bottom
                      -Install Ori pulse weapons around the ships
                      -Atlantis type shield emitters for all of the ships
                      -One maybe two drone bays aswell, ah mine as give them three
                      -Give all of the ships at least 3 ZPM's, Anubis generators and Asgard generators
                      -Asgard Intergalatic hyperdrive engines
                      -Paint the new fleet red, gold and black
                      -Oh and tack on some Asgard beaming

Then go and take the hive back from the jaffa and do the trade again
                      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                      A Face you Can Trust
                      sigpic
                      So whats the worst that could happen?
                      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                        whats not to love about them
                        Aye

Comment

fugiman, what you wanted is completely impossible. the hataks arent big enough.

but hey, a hive with asgard beams, and intergalactic hyperdrive is already very nice, but i would add a big thick hull at the inside of the dart bays.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            fugiman, what you wanted is completely impossible. the hataks arent big enough.
                            Why? I didn't give any numbers so I'm sure I could fit all of that stuff on my fleet, hey I didn't say I needed a big crew did I
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                              ok forget my first reply:
                              strip off its weapons, and download its databanks, and add it to the oddy. asgard beams+ wraith guns=totally awesome!
                              then take the ship, add drones and plasma beams[just a few, using superrobust versions made from neutronium and weaponsgrade naquahdah.]
                              then add a few wraith hive guns [biggest caliber], a crapload of missles equiped with gatebusters, a load of railguns and fastfiring plasma weapons, and a few ion cannons [against hataks]

turn its hyperdrive to intergalactic, and add an ori powercore. super oddy and super hive. supereasy
                              And whats not impossible about that? This is called fanwank its not acutally going to happen
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X