This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid Episode of Atlantis

The second mid episode of Atlantis starred Ford, the third starred O'Neill, the fourth was Wier and the fifth is going to be Jackson. I wonder what the sixth season will star Michell, Vala...who?

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, please clarify.

Comment

I am talking about each season there is a two parter episode where it takes a break for winter and comes back the next year the two parter episodes in the season....return pt 1 and pt 2, the lost boys and the hive, the mortal coil and be all my sins remember'd, and the strom and the eye.

Comment

What makes you think there's gonna be a season 6?

Comment

What makes you think there will not be a season 6

Comment

That's my strategy. If I say there won't be a season 6, then there will be. I'm using reverse psychology on the SciFi execs...

Comment

im thinking Jonas Quinn da bomb
              "Don't call us, we'll call you"

--

sigpic

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Favorite Stargate Quote:

For the record, I hate you.
              Well, it can't get any worse, then, can it?
              Oh, no. I'm rapidly working up to despise.
              Spoiler:
              Everyone: "Go Metric"
              Proud Member Of The Bunny Cult
              (\/)
              (oo)
              (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_Ancients View Post
                im thinking Jonas Quinn da bomb
                What possible way could Jonas show up in Atlantis?

"Hi, I need some ancient naquadriah... Oh, and my planet was wiped out by the Ori but I somehow survived long enough to head back to Earth even though our Stargate's gone and our people were slaves..."
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  What possible way could Jonas show up in Atlantis?

"Hi, I need some ancient naquadriah... Oh, and my planet was wiped out by the Ori but I somehow survived long enough to head back to Earth even though our Stargate's gone and our people were slaves..."
                  First of all... LOL, then... it's Stargate World, enything is possible
                  The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                  Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by Karhedron
                  I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

what about Gen. Hank Landry???
                    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                    Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by Karhedron
                    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

what about Gen. Hank Landry???
                      Na he's been in other eps. definitely someone from earlier SG-1. How about one big crossover? All SG-1 and Atlantis try to go on some treasure hunt
                      There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
                        Na he's been in other eps. definitely someone from earlier SG-1. How about one big crossover? All SG-1 and Atlantis try to go on some treasure hunt
                        sounds a tad familiar

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                        Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                        SG1 -

Comment

Working...
                        X