This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Lowdown Special in January 2005

This information was originally posted by Pierre Bernard on the SG1-Spoilergate Yahoo Group. For the full message, please go to:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1.../message/11796

But a synopsis of the message is:

Pierre Bernard, the staffer from the Conan O'Brien Show who had the "Recliner of Rage" skit and then went to Bridge Studios to film the segment with SG1/SGA for Conan (and appeared in "Zero Hour") has participated in the filming a NEW SciFi Channel Lowdown -- "Stargate, The Secrets Behind the Gate" -- that will appear on the SciFi Channel in January 2005.

"This time it will focus more on the behind the scenes activities of the actors
    and the production crew and others who are involved in producing the show.
    Part of the program will involve talking to the cast of both Stargate SG1 and
    Atlantis. Questions were asked of different cast members, many of which were asked with the name of the questioners from a group called SG1-Spoilergate."

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Proof-Positive
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Proof-Positive

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

That sounds awesome! Thanks for the info Morjana.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Very cool...

Comment

Any chance that they'll have the first Lowdown on a DVD set?

Or any chance that they'll air in Canada?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

You can never have to maany Lowdowns

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Too bad Chris Judge didn't do the interviewing. He'd be hysterical! Somehow an hour (or even 45 minutes) of Pierre doing the asking.... unless the guy's taken acting lessons of course (no offense) just seems.... well, then agian, someone will do a transcript down the road

Comment

I can't wait for the parts with DJ and PB.

PB: 'Shanks, how would you feel if Dr. Jackson was killed off permanetly, and replcaed with say....someone named Sgt. O'Brien?'
              MS: 'You're kidding right?'
              PB: [solid stare]
              MS: 'No. That will never happen. Everyone loves Dr. Jackson.'
              PB: 'Not all of us.' [eyes glow, and he whips out a P-90]
              MS: 'What the..'
              PB: [shoots up MS] 'Should have stayed dead at the end of Season 6.'

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Thanks Morjana. I had no idea that Pierre was online. It does make me feel better about how the series will end if there is no season 9. The fact that he says that many storylines are tied up is a good thing to me.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

It's Pierce not Pierre.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    Any chance that they'll have the first Lowdown on a DVD set?

Or any chance that they'll air in Canada?
                    The first Lowdown is only on the UK DVD - Stargate S.G. 1 - Series 6 - Vol. 31 [2002] along with RDA's Video Diary. For some reason MGM left these out of the US Season 6 box set.
                    sigpic

Comment

Umm....actually no it is Pierre. Pierre Bernard.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        The first Lowdown is only on the UK DVD - Stargate S.G. 1 - Series 6 - Vol. 31 [2002] along with RDA's Video Diary. For some reason MGM left these out of the US Season 6 box set.
                        Pfft. What a bunch of crap. I've never seen it.

I guess I'll have to download it now.

I'm happy that in that extra disc that comes along with Season 7 it has the Stargate To Atlantis Lowdown... Just sad that I don't have it right now

*mumbles* Stupid Amazon.ca forgot to send it along so now they have to send us a replacement set...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          Umm....actually no it is Pierre. Pierre Bernard.
                          You got me this time! But I'll get you next time!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            Pfft. What a bunch of crap. I've never seen it.

I guess I'll have to download it now.

I'm happy that in that extra disc that comes along with Season 7 it has the Stargate To Atlantis Lowdown... Just sad that I don't have it right now

*mumbles* Stupid Amazon.ca forgot to send it along so now they have to send us a replacement set...
                            You do know that this year's US Lowdown - Stargate to Atlantis (the one on the dvd) is a bit different from the one just shown on Sky One in the UK. Caty has some clips and screencaps from it on her web site.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              You do know that this year's US Lowdown - Stargate to Atlantis (the one on the dvd) is a bit different from the one just shown on Sky One in the UK. Caty has some clips and screencaps from it on her web site.
                              I heard about that... What's so different? I don't even know what the US one is like!

Comment

Working...
                              X