How old is Teal'c?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old is Teal'c?

He was like 100+ when he first appeared on the show, and now with extra 50 he must be getting close to 200.
    sigpic
    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

He was 101 in season 4, so 107 in season 10, so 157 by the very end of the series.

Comment

There's something I don't understand. He lost 50 years in Unending but he still looks the same apparence than in the first season. He should look like Bra'tak but he still looks young.

Comment

Originally posted by YanBrassard View Post
        There's something I don't understand. He lost 50 years in Unending but he still looks the same apparence than in the first season. He should look like Bra'tak but he still looks young.
        Graceful aging?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

In Unending they said that he was 130.
          sigpic

Comment

No, Mitchell asks him if that's how old he is, but he's not.

Comment

I read is some interview, don't remember where or who was talking, but they mentioned that Teal'c's age has been changed from the one given in "The Light" for the needs in "Unending", so that it would suit his physical appearance.

What ever it is, he's still a LOT older then everyone else, and it cracks me up every time Hammond calls him "son".
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe Tretonin has some additional ability to keep you appearing youthful. Explaining why Bra'tac, with only a Symbiote appears aged as opposed to Teal'c who lived the +50 years with Tretonin instead.

Might explain his appearance, can't think of anything else.

Comment

Working...
                X